Shadowblade movie

Jilson.

Fledgling Freddie
Watchh said:
When do people realise you can increase brightness/gamma in movieplayer :p

compressing/editing darkens it a bit

Songs were : Stiltskin, Inside/ Disturbed, Killing You Now/Blind Guardian, Into the Storm/2 different Batman themes :p/Archive(i think) Fuck you/ Electric Six,Gaybar

Thanks quite enjoyed - Archive - Fuck You.

Was very touching :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Hey did i see Kagato the 'i never add or finsih people off' armsman in there at some point?:p

Since when have I ever claimed not to add or finish people off?

I try to be fair whenever possible and time allows but combat is fast and you can't be perfect every single night for 3 years, and these days I tend to be less mercyful unless its old timers or friends given recent trends.

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Since when have I ever claimed not to add or finish people off?

I try to be fair whenever possible and time allows but combat is fast and you can't be perfect every single night for 3 years, and these days I tend to be less mercyful unless its old timers or friends given recent trends.

TBH kagato ive seen u at the head of 50+ albs so many times now that its not even worth u posting here u just make urself look even more stupid.

Salamurhaaja

Fledgling Freddie
First daoc vid that I've watched for a long time.
- pretty good qualition
- don't wanna argue about music
- chat was interesting to read :p
- I would have wanted to see few fights vs rr8+ opponents (tanks / stealths)

8/10 points from me :cheers:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
TBH kagato ive seen u at the head of 50+ albs so many times now that its not even worth u posting here u just make urself look even more stupid.

lol and whats your problem? And I don't recall leading any zergs since NF to be honest, and even if I did join a zerg, whats the big deal? If you see flames on the map you go and investigate like everyone else does. Doesn't mean im grouped with any of them nor that theres any less stealthers lurking about doing the same.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Salamurhaaja said:
- don't wanna argue about music

I quite liked most of the music to be honest, but agree about the fights.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
btw, also thumbs up for using Blind Guardian =)) Nice band

Hehe, watched the movie now and it was quiet enjoyable think it says alot about the SB sit atm. Can kill low rr ppl but stand no chance to high rr infils/nightshades, sadly.
He I saw Palan in one of the clips havn't seen that buggar for a year almost :)...

/wave Palan ( if u see this who knows ) :p

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Eluvia said:
You're the one who looks stupid, Eluvia.
Just because someone likes to solo most of the time, doesn't mean they can't join the zerg now and then, does it?

Nice vid, btw. ;)

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
u should learn how to use arties, it's very important for soloer :p
u have croc eye in ur inventory but i've not seen af charge a single time on u, same for malice ;)

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
lol and whats your problem? And I don't recall leading any zergs since NF to be honest, and even if I did join a zerg, whats the big deal? If you see flames on the map you go and investigate like everyone else does. Doesn't mean im grouped with any of them nor that theres any less stealthers lurking about doing the same.

No big deal kagato, just proves ur the random alb zergling u always deny being.

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
You're the one who looks stupid, Eluvia.
Just because someone likes to solo most of the time, doesn't mean they can't join the zerg now and then, does it?

Nice vid, btw. ;)

It means alot if they preach about hating zergs etc etc. I havent been in a zerg for 1.5 yrs or so now, its not like its hard to avoid zerging.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia, then i remember u're in zerg 1.5year ago, let me call ya "old time zerger"? ;)

btw it's not written on the box i bought 3 years ago that it's 8 vs 8 ppl game, mb u've another box, could be even another game :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
It means alot if they preach about hating zergs etc etc. I havent been in a zerg for 1.5 yrs or so now, its not like its hard to avoid zerging.

I can't be a very good preacher then if thats the case as I don't even remember them myself. I do hate zergs, I try to avoid them, but if I have to cooperate with the other albs to defend my frontier occasionally i'll bloody well do it and wont make any apologies for it either, live with it, cause im sure 99% of the other players will do same when under threat.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
why dident u took the caster with those 3 hibs? :p
the music was good and the movie wasent bad but hopefully next movie a bit higher rr's stealthers in it :D

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
wittor said:
why dident u took the caster with those 3 hibs? :p
the music was good and the movie wasent bad but hopefully next movie a bit higher rr's stealthers in it :D
because the druid had di2-3 prolly, wich only works on group member so had to do shitloads of dmg 1st to take it down .. can't remember if it had brittles up too

High higher rr stealthers that solo(and leave the stealth zerg at X bridge), play witt0r again :/

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie Watchh, minus points for music used in other films but that's irrelevant. Good going :clap:

Remember when you've just made ur sb and ran around myrkwood at level 13, too bad I lost the old screenies otherwise u'd see it here^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom