Sexiest char!!!

S

seeaira

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by seeaira
I love being 2 handed, its just I suck.. lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Erekrose
I probably shouldnt....... Hell ive got this far.

:eek2: :ROFLMAO: I should have seen that coming with all you nasty minded boys out there :p
And by the way... I dont suck so bad anymore since I got my crafted weapon.. hehe nice dot proc on it too. :p

E

Erekrose

Couldnt resist sorry.

Originally posted by seeaira
quote:
And by the way... I dont suck so bad anymore

Practice makes perfect.

PS im the slowest leveller in Hib

A

Aussie-

to all droolers:

ever seen the other side of your bedroomdoor?

B

bishibosh

and anyway seeaira, ur not the slowest lvler in alb, I think that goes to a certain lvl 44 scout lol, your sig is nothing but an evil lie :) (or are you scoutist, and they dont count hehe )

S

seeaira

Originally posted by bishibosh
and anyway seeaira, ur not the slowest lvler in alb, I think that goes to a certain lvl 44 scout lol, your sig is nothing but an evil lie :) (or are you scoutist, and they dont count hehe )

:eek: You are right! Taranee is the slowest lvler!! what was I thinking ? lol And anyways bish... you dont have to be a scout to make it somewhere.. us common people use our brains insted of just hiding :p I DID make it down there ask Loxy.. hes the one who said I couldnt..And I made it to the ramp where his group was and they were like ... ummmmm LOL it was funny.. OOO and not only did I make it down but I made it back up and NO agro No death and NO help so.. :kissit: :spin: :flame:

S

StormriderX

just wanted to say thanks for vireb for saving me + soz for hitting him :D

V

VodkaFairy

I think our pictures gave us like a free ticket to midgard Seeaira, I get lots of /hugs instead of /rudes now :D

A

Aadia

A girl has got to do what a girl has got to do :p

and grib, thnx hehe, glad to see u haven't forgotten me :)
Wub u 2 :wub:

O

old.Xarr

not all luris are teh sexay! (that is purely reserved for someone, *wink wink* vodka ;)).

all of them are super-cute though :)

A

Adralend

Originally posted by old.Xarr
not all luris are teh sexay! (that is purely reserved for someone, *wink wink* vodka ;)).

all of them are super-cute though :)

And bendy (flexible) I think it's called ;)

O

Olgark

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Here is me ingame and me irl:

me.jpg

Don't laugh :p

You sexy.

E

elerand

Originally posted by Erekrose
Couldnt resist sorry.

Practice makes perfect.

PS im the slowest leveller in Hib

No you're not, I think Eibhl gets my vote for that one, working on my 4th lvl 50 and his main is lvl 46, both been playing since retail ;)

A

Arnor

nadiri: which one is you on the rl pic with 2 blondes? the right one or the left?

O

old.Ailelun

Originally posted by Hatt
Hmm i doubt sol looks better than you.. haha

:wub:

what, sol is the best, besides, im content with my gf anyway, i always say there nicer with 3 arms and 16 toes :p

B

barda_jp

I have 2 favvos.

sennian----damn sexy char. I know he is a guy irl, but still the sexiest char.

Galardin---damn hot chick =) bouth in game and outgame =) hehe

S

saviour

This thread never ends...

Ill add mine... There are many of em out there. talkin bout ppl like Stina, Araleisa, Tinylisa, Kio and the list goes on.
:sex:

but the ones i fancy the most is:
Norse: Aarween(yea, i know, guy irl, but we all know IRL is fake, so who cares?)
Kobbie: Lizzy :wub:
Doorf: Isa(i hate doorfs, i really do. but not this one... not this one)
Troll: havent found one yet i really fancy... few of em out there...
Valkyn: Will never find one, Valkyns are ooglie(and actually, they scare me)

ahh well

O

Olgark

Yeh I know Stina from my old guild. Also not to forget Aralisa. They both have to be my favourites. Annywnn as well, you have not been forgoten :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom