Severance To Zerg Or Not To Zerg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
Just to set the record straight, I was booted from this guild as I tried to explain running as 3fg really sucked in one zone, constantly adding 1fg onto another just to beat the likes of PE, FL, BO etc etc totally sucked shit, we got no RP hardly ever and when we did add to beat PE we still got pwned which was just as embarrassing and sad.

Believe what you like i really dont give a fuck, but yeah im posting this cos i was booted from Severance because i did not agree with spending every evening running 3fg in emain in a vain attempt to beat 1fg of PE etc and earn next to no RP all night.

To be honest im glad i was booted as plans are for a fourth group, why run 4fg i asked - cos only eclipse and Nolby pride are capable of beating PE, maelstorm etc etc on a 1fg v 1fg basis was the answer from our noble leader, pipster the all knowing muppet of zerg.

God for bid if they actually do decide to run as 1fg in different zones with decent group set ups, i might actually regret getting booted from Severance if this ever happens, but i doubt it.

Question, is running as a deliberate zerg to beat better groups the answer? To be honest I dont give a fuck anymore cos it seems u get booted for constructive criticism, I shall enjoy watching Severance death spam as they continue to be owned by 1fg of PE to their 3fg.

Forever will Severance hear the chime "Someone got pwned !"

Forever yours Severance with a sincere, FUCK YOU noobes, try fighting decent guilds for decent rp instead of adding constantly!!!!!

:cheers:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Quimby said:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blaaah.. blah. blah blah blah blah... i suck irl tbh omgwtf.
:cheers:

like we care if they kicked you, imo, i see no reason not to run in 3fg+, i want more big zergs, makes all classes useful in rvr then :(

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
wasn't there a similar thread about someone who got his ass kicked out of PE or summin? was really enjoyable too :p

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
in my eyes its loose to realm if there is this kind guilds.
why 1fg beat severance who run in 3fg zerg?
they trust numbers is what make them uber, dont care tactic, skill etc etc.

4fg? where they get 1 more fg? do they recruit from realm? offcourse.
this 1fg is out from other jobs, they learn to run around whit 2-4fg zerg and never understand how own class works + make it so they beat example PE 1fg v 1fg fight, if they allready now loose whit ~3fg.

when 1fg from zerg guild (example severance) think they can solo? or wanna try alone, they need again learn optimed group and survive alone, not 3fg waiting behind hill and helping them out.

lets say albs own 4 hib keep, hibs need desperately take keeps back.
there is 1fg severance online, but leader of guild is offline, is this 1fg sitting thumb on behind and waiting orders? or are they capable thinking and using own brains?

hibs as realm loose alott whit this kind guild!

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Huntingtons said:
like we care if they kicked you, imo, i see no reason not to run in 3fg+, i want more big zergs, makes all classes useful in rvr then :(

:eek: !

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Relax tbh. If your looking for a new guild, having a temper tantrum on here is hardly a good way to go about it. Looks like the game is moving towards larger scale rvr anyway.

Pipster

Fledgling Freddie
The most ironic thing about this is that Quimby used to be the one PMing me every night trying to persuade me to start running 2-3fg instead of being farmed as 1fg in seperate zones.

Quotes off the top of my head:

"get real ffs. it's like taking a knife to a gun-fight"

"u gonna let these basts rape your guild every night and let them get away with it?"

"i wasnt a member of sotl for a year for nothing, i know what i'm talking about"

Anyway, not gonna reply to anymore Quimby shit as I think people who know me and Polka can make their own minds up. I just hope you can all see what we've had to put up with for the last 2 months.

Oh, and btw - it was also discovered very recently that he was the guy that when he died once to the hands of PE, logged on to his alt on Alb/Pry and grieved Loch(?). That good old thread from BW you hard-core forum fans might remember ;)

Bye Quimby!

Pipster.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
I have nothing against people who form larger groups of people to have a chance. Just as long as they dont form to large groups that it gets totally impossible to win over them. Yes i have tried attacking 20 enchanters on the same spot :).

You cant compare 2fg non balanced people to 2fg balanced ones.

Way to many times have i seen people who says. Lets zerg up so we get same amount of people as enemy has. These 2fg who is balanced groups will then wipe the floor with the other 2fg very easy.

If these 2fg who goes together are guild groups as well then it gets silly.

1fg balanced guild group > 1fg balanced group
1fg balanced guild group = 2fg non balanced groups
1fg balanced guild group < 2fg balanced groups
1fg balanced guild group << 2fg balanced guild groups

Now when we meet 2fg guild groups
2fg balanced guild groups > 5fg non balanced
2fg balanced guild groups >>>>>> 2fg non balanced

So dont just go together with other guilds if other people is zerging. its just to unfair vs the enemy.

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
yeah thats right pipster talk a load of bs and blame for something someone in your zerg army did i make a convienient whipping boy now that im here flaming u and not sticking up for u and your 3fg zerg of wannabe adders

Blow me .....

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I think its best not to discuss personal issues with a guild on a public board. That is for starters.

Second of all: I did some runs with Severance and they ran 1fg unless the zone required running more full groups. Recent example: Emain Macha.

A group filled Severance members but holding 3 animists; 1 champion etc is NOT capable of beating a well-played guildgroup of the enemy. Severance atleast tries (from my POV) to fill groups with guildies first. Even if that results in a 'gimped' group. I think thats very nice as a guild and running 2fg's is then no problem in my eyes.

Third point: Enemies ask for backup too. How often I kicked the shit out of 1fg of Mids to suddenly get the 2nd fg inc. on Speed 6 = countless times.

Fourth point: Severance, and the other guilds in our alliance, took care of the first, the second and the third relic capture.

Coming from a Mid saying they aint capable of fighting fg vs fg: I dont give a shit. We got relics. You dont. QQ more please

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
I defy anyone to meet Severance in a 1fg situation these days. The fact is you wont....

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I forgot the fifth point: I dunno Quimby but insulting friends of me means to me: No grouping with me. And yes thats personal too.

Now go back to Albion and zerg more noob. Dont forget to sit out BOF-timer before you run out xD

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Quimby said:
yeah thats right pipster talk a load of bs and blame for something someone in your zerg army did i make a convienient whipping boy now that im here flaming u and not sticking up for u and your 3fg zerg of wannabe adders

Blow me .....

You're really not doing yourself any favours.

If you set out to destroy Severance's reputation then you're failing miserably and continuing this pointless post will only put you deeper in 'it' in the long run.

Just give it up and mebbe try to regain some of the respect and trust you'll have lost from your realm buddies after this charade.

:(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Quimby said:
I defy anyone to meet Severance in a 1fg situation these days. The fact is you wont....

Can you now go think in a corner of your room what you doing? Flaming a guild with nice people to hell just because you got an issue with some members?

kee-

Fledgling Freddie
LOL

:flame:

a few facts
quimby got kicked from guild, trying to seek revenge on boards now.
we have THREE groups
1 original group aka purps (tanks, led by pipster - run every day)
a 2nd group aka yellows led by bebop, quimby was in this one - run FOUR nights aweek for 2.5hours
and we've just started a 3rd group aka crimsons, primarily a keep take group - has an animist and are currently finding their feet in rvr and keep taking.run FOUR nights a week.
no plans on any more groups, we're allready a large guild.

we ALWAYS try to run in different zones, sometimes we take 2fg to emain, but never (ok maybe once 2 months ago to fight PE :kissit: ) on /stick or in 10sec add range.
getting tired of all these posts saying we zerg, when its pretty clear to most that we dont, if you meet 2fg of us its for a reason.
we get (my group) beaten ALOT fg vs fg but we never get posts saying well done as running fg cos its not fashionable to say, and hard to jump off a bangwagon.
just a quick example of last night, we port to HW, get near hmg - 1fg albs come and we start to lose ppl, then another fg add, release and carry on back to HW to try again.
get in HW, see AD have farmed the albs so we move to mmg - hear reports of 2fg at mpk so we wait near mmg, purps port to HW, happen to reach hmg same time as mids come and another fg hibs come to, we beat 2fg mids that would have beaten us as fg.
lots of running around empty HW
beno gets attacked by 40 odd albs, us TDD and AD group up at villa to beat them in an uber fights at beno :clap: , purps port back to HW after suiciding to try to help.
charge beno as 3fg, beating albs then another fg or so come from behind - somehow we win, purps nowhere near us yet as 2 missed port.
HW cleared so we try odins
get near Yroad when a mid fg hits us from the side, we get mezzed and a few die then we manage to rez till we're back to 8 ppl - a 2nd + maybe 3rd mid fg add over the hill, we lose and release again.
Is a pretty typical night for our fg, we never ran with any other group and never planned to expect to wipe the alb keep take force which i think is fair enough.
Try not to take one bitter ex members views of a guild as your own and form your own of us, i should think nearly all GG's have beaten us as a fg sometime.
end of rant type thingy :m00:

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
tee-hee... favourite bit of the thread so far has to be:

Quimby said:
Pipster the all knowing muppet of zerg.

Going to be laughing about that for weeks.

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda impressive that Severance only have people from THEIR alliance actually fighting their corner, slight coincidence - I may be wrong.

Just accept the fact your talking shit Pipster and admit the fact u sat down and discussed how many groups we would need to beat pbucks group before he dinged RR9 which was a while ago.

Your main as you explained at the guild meeting was to have 4fg by the end of february with 2fg patrolling emain and 2fg looking for Everlast as u so put it.

And if u wanna quote like for like, I believe u said let the Radar using tossers jump more than 1fg and see whos laughing....

Yet again respectfully not yours Severance

Quimby with a most satisfying fuck u

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Quimby said:
Kinda impressive that Severance only have people from THEIR alliance actually fighting their corner, slight coincidence - I may be wrong.

Just accept the fact your talking shit Pipster and admit the fact u sat down and discussed how many groups we would need to beat pbucks group before he dinged RR9 which was a while ago.

Your main as you explained at the guild meeting was to have 4fg by the end of february with 2fg patrolling emain and 2fg looking for Everlast as u so put it.

And if u wanna quote like for like, I believe u said let the Radar using tossers jump more than 1fg and see whos laughing....

Yet again respectfully not yours Severance

Quimby with a most satisfying fuck u

Someone forgot to take their medication this morning - nevermind have called for the men with the whitecoats they'll be here for you soon.

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
quim i thought you was a nice chap , obviously mistaken and your obviously QQ`ing over the fact you was removed from the guild - did you not leave the guild in a huff bcos your group kept dying ? makes no sense and nor do you.

:worthy:

[edit]

get a clue you fanny wig XDDDDD

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
quimby has already proved he is an idiot, guess he's trying to change this so he can actually get a guild again
shame he doesn't seem to have done any better in this post than the previous one...

spook

Fledgling Freddie
reason why people outside the Eclipse alliance isn't responding, might be that they either aren't bothered with FH forums (us hibs have a forum elsewhere) and/or that they aren't too familiar with Severance in RvR.

Yup, I'm in Ascending Dawn, hence an alliance member also. I only joined recently though and I do feel that Severance are nice people and only counter with multiple groups when really needed.

Quimby, I know the creator of your char and I must say that I wish he'd kept his druid, I had no idea that you'd be such a moron :(

In fact, if you were that displeased with Severance politics, why didn't you leave yourself?

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
ive quit daoc and moving onto another game cos of this after 2yrs may i add. Im quitting cos i cant be arsed playing with an idiot gm who cant take it when someone asks why we have to zerg just to beat specific guilds. And then has the cheek to rally his mates on here to post in his defence cos he cant be arsed to give a straight answer..

To be honest im fucking loving it, posting gay arse threads like this about a dick head who thinks DAOC is more than a game...

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Quimby said:
ive quit daoc and moving onto another game cos of this after 2yrs may i add. Im quitting cos i cant be arsed playing with an idiot gm who cant take it when someone asks why we have to zerg just to beat specific guilds. And then has the cheek to rally his mates on here to post in his defence cos he cant be arsed to give a straight answer..

To be honest im fucking loving it, posting gay arse threads like this about a dick head who thinks DAOC is more than a game...

Quimby,

I'm sorry you've felt the need to come onto these forums and vent your displeasure so publicly. It saddens me that you need to resort to a personal attack on the GMs of Severance.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future.

Tanita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom