Severance To Zerg Or Not To Zerg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Quimby said:
ive quit daoc and moving onto another game .

Grats cos your reputation in pryd hib is 0 now :( you would had to group with randoms now ;(. If u are angry dont try whine your own guild in a public forums.

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
quim you shoot yourself in the foot everytime. only person who needs to explain themselves is you. whinging about dying, whinging about the GMs, etc if that what they want to do who the hell are you to tell them not to? just go play counterstrike or somethin.

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
This doesn't warrant 2 posts, your first one was bad enough, you're making yourself look like even more of a bitter fool. Give it a rest already tbh :eek:

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
But i enjoy looking like a bitter fool, plus it doesnt hurt to say how shit a guild is if they need to zerg constantly is there? I think not....

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
I saw Severance as a FG in HW last night several times.

Also seen two different groups of Severance.. one in Odin's and one in HW.

I have never seen them as 3fg zerg.

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Quimby said:
But i enjoy looking like a bitter fool, plus it doesnt hurt to say how shit a guild is if they need to zerg constantly is there? I think not....

Only thing you've achieved here is making yourself look the fool, people will make up their own minds about severance without the aid of your tasteless flaming. :m00:

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Crash said:
did you not leave the guild in a huff bcos your group kept dying ? makes no sense and nor do you.

i remember that :) im not online at hib much anymore,but i was that day....Quimby a sad fuck :puke:

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAS THE WHOLE OF SEVERANCE POSTED YET LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :cheers:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Shouldn't this be in Hib section? Or better yet, round-filed ;)

Its got sooo little to do with RvR aside from mentioning that the groups ran in RvR.

Ex member flames guild. Guild members respond as do friends and others that know both sides. Curiously, nobody seems to be taking Q's side.

Quimby not just throwing teddies out of pram it looks like he's stuffed them into a mortar and started grapeshotting them everywhere.

I once didn't like the way a guild was run. I left and started one with friends, but didn't resort to flaming the previous guild as it still had a lot of nice people in it. Never seen someone so comprehensively make sure his realm buddies don't want him back.

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Quimby, are you single by any chance? Retarded bitches give me a boner. :mad:

Hansa

Fledgling Freddie
lol, the way i remember it was that you have sugested more than once that we should run with more than 1fg to be able to compete.

Another funny thing i remember is that when you first joined severance pipster said that it could be hard to improve the reputaion of the original owner of your char, guess you failed big time :)

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
lol ardrias i aint im afraid but ill try and keep my iq count low to keep you turned on...

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Quimby said:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAS THE WHOLE OF SEVERANCE POSTED YET LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :cheers:

This quote is funny,he flames a guild and then goes "OMG LOL" when the members respond.
Like..why are you flaming if you don't want answers? o0

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
I love it cos u cant beat making a post and having an entire guild respond to protect their glorious leader as they fall over themselves trying to reach his arsehole with their tongues.

Greattttttttttttt Stuff !!!!

BTW Stop zerging !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
YAY another severance posted wooooooooot, I bet PIPSTER must feel well rimmed after all this arse licking its ridiculous lol.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
such hate :(

00000450.gif

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is,Quimby...you don't "own" anyone,for every post you make you just make a bigger fool out of yourself.

/hug to Severance for kicking this guy out :p

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
<Rod Serling walks quietly into the room and stands in the corner>
<very bad guitar tune twanging quietly in the background>
<Did I mention how bad the guitar is? Its really pretty bad>

Picture a man, jerking off furiously in front of his PC after flaming everyone he knows.

Tecilis

Fledgling Freddie
look quim stop the crap m8. severance try to run as the seperate grps in the different zones but if we repeatedly get beaten by mids or albs in one zone that add on each other u bring friends. i dont blame the albs or mids, if u hav friends u ask for help when needed. emain is different imo, we allowed to defend our realm (i remember the albs doing this in hadrians its a rpg we playing along :p)
u got booted from a grp, the guild was willing to try find u regular rvr to get u back on your feet but u proven your an idiot. do prydwen and daoc a favour and disappear from sight. severance is a close guild of course we gunna stick up for each other.

Lay-

Loyal Freddie
Give it up already, your the only one looking the fool here.

Lil*

Fledgling Freddie
I am very very dissapointed in the founder of this thread.
The problem arrosed and should of remained with the Yellow Severance group, it has nothing at all to do with the rest of the guild. Involving them in such a way was very egoistic...
You were removed... take it like a man do not ever try to fool mouth Severance, such attitude is negligent.

I am truely sorry you were removed from the yellow group, I liked you. As I shall repeat myself, the problem only excisted amonst the certain group you were in, and it was their desision.. no-one elses.

I would greatly accept - myself - if you apologised, as I understand you would have been angry due to the desision under your circumstances.

Soulbringer
Crimson Severance member.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Quimby said:
I love it cos u cant beat making a post and having an entire guild respond to protect their glorious leader as they fall over themselves trying to reach his arsehole with their tongues.

Greattttttttttttt Stuff !!!!

BTW Stop zerging !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh no? Maybe you flamed their guild and they're defending themselves? And anyway, what's so funny about them protecting their guild leader? Guild unity is something all guilds should strive to have...

"Cut one, all bleed"... or summit.

Roo Stercogburn said:
<Rod Serling walks quietly into the room and stands in the corner>
<very bad guitar tune twanging quietly in the background>
<Did I mention how bad the guitar is? Its really pretty bad>

Picture a man, jerking off furiously in front of his PC after flaming everyone he knows.

ROFL! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Quimby said:

Im not protecting anyone...i just think your sad...making your mom proud atm ?

Ziva

Fluffy
<hands Quimby a chill pill>

Take it easy m8 and sort your ingame issues, whines and flames ingame please thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom