Set rvr group (making one)

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Hi everyone,

Im considering starting up a set rvr group for clustering cos its a pain finding decent pick up groups these days. The days it would run would be monday saturday and Sunday in the evening. (6+GMT). Requirments for joining are a finished or close to finished template, can be RR1 for all i care sure we will
get up in the RRs fairly fast. Post hear if u are interested in a spot :cheers: .

Group setup (not finalised, can swap some classes in as is needed)
When you apply please post your spec and/or Ml.

Cleric: meeee (finished temp rr3 ml5 42 enhance 33 rejuv)
Cleric:
Merc:
Merc:
Reaver/pally/arms:
Sorc:
Cabba:
Theurg:

On a side note can tank groups work without a pally?

bryano

Fledgling Freddie
sighning in as Bryano merc. got temp ready but most artys on lvl5

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Azurus said:
Hi everyone,

Im considering starting up a set rvr group for clustering cos its a pain finding decent pick up groups these days. The days it would run would be monday saturday and Sunday in the evening. (6+GMT). Requirments for joining are a finished or close to finished template, can be RR1 for all i care sure we will
get up in the RRs fairly fast. Post hear if u are interested in a spot :cheers: .

Group setup (not finalised, can swap some classes in as is needed)
When you apply please post your spec and/or Ml.

Cleric: meeee (finished temp rr3 ml5 42 enhance 33 rejuv)
Cleric:
Merc:
Merc:
Reaver/pally/arms:
Sorc:
Cabba:
Theurg:

On a side note can tank groups work without a pally?

you really want a frair.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
il try and update this as to keep it organised

cleric: me
Cleric:
Merc: bry
Merc:
pally: kenni
Theurg:
sorc:
caba:

washington

Fledgling Freddie
I will join this if you want me

sparklehorse rr4l5 Cleric ML8 warlord with DI2..(44 smite ...rest in rejuv..enough to have spread heal anyway)

Starambo

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm i wontin to join that grp coz i know wot its like to not have a grp but the only problem is that i may not be there on some runs out 50cleric ml7 rr4l7 fully temped,40enh 35rej ,bufferer

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I will try to see how many evening i can and then join with cleric :cheers:

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry washington was looking more for clerics with rejuv/enhance for in field buffs and better heals.Starambo im sure you could join if u gave us prior warnings of the times u cudnt make it.

Starambo

Fledgling Freddie
rofl forgot i was on excal posts will this grp be meetin in up on that server :p if u are dm Lol :D

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
yes we will be meeting up on Xcal, if thts wat u meant sorry not making much sense :eek7: .

washington

Fledgling Freddie
Azurus said:
Sorry washington was looking more for clerics with rejuv/enhance for in field buffs and better heals.Starambo im sure you could join if u gave us prior warnings of the times u cudnt make it.

dont want to rain on your parade, however i have the same heals as your cleric, with defending martre and DI2, plus 28 sec mezz
It seems to me that ppl are judged on the specs of a toon more than the abillites of the player too much

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
cleric:
Cleric:
Merc:
Merc:
pally:
Theurg/cabby:
sorc:
Friar:

That should be your setup friar for BG and Pally can go abit more offensive

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
washington said:
dont want to rain on your parade, however i have the same heals as your cleric, with defending martre and DI2, plus 28 sec mezz
It seems to me that ppl are judged on the specs of a toon more than the abillites of the player too much

You offer crap field buffs though :>

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Im not anti smite or anything m8 but your mez will just bounce off any det tanks and giv mez immunity so sorc mezzes wont work. Smite doesnt bring much to the table whereas enhance gives field buffing/shearing.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
cleric:
Cleric:
Merc:
Merc:
pally:
Theurg/cabby:
sorc:
Friar:

If a friar shows interest and a cabby doesnt we could switch up to that setup. Would kinda miss the cabba nearsight and disease thou.

Cleric: me
Cleric: Sulimia
Merc:Bry
Merc:
Theurg:Lithew
sorc:
cabba/friar:
Pally:Keni

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Azurus said:
If a friar shows interest and a cabby doesnt we could switch up to that setup. Would kinda miss the cabba nearsight and disease thou.
cabby > theurg tho

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
cleric:
Cleric:
Merc:
Merc:
pally:
Theurg/cabby:
sorc:
Friar:

Unless its a rr8+ pala, use a merc.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Kenni Btw u didnt say if u had BG or not? :twak:

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Cleric:Leapord
Cleric:Sulimia
Merc:Bry
Polearms:Zorbas
Pally:Kenni
theurg:Lithew
sorc:Technodave
cabba:

Waiting on cabba then we can start this thing up. :worthy:

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Ok got cabba the stup is like this

Cleric:Leapord
Cleric:Sulimia
Mercenary:Bry
Armsman (pole):Zorbas
Paladin (BG):Kenii
Sorceror:Technodave
Theurg:Lithew
Cabalist:Creator

First run out will be On saturday meeting at 6 GMT (post now if ther is a problem with this)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
washington said:
Specs play a major role in DAoC, though--a smite cleric has only the first spreadheal, and lacks the greater spec heal and good instas of a 33+ rejuv cleric. More importantly, your means of interrupting (because, let's face it, a cleric will never do a lot of damage using his 3-second cast time 127 delve smites in opted FG vs FG combat) are confined to 1350 range, whereas an enh-specced cleric has 1750 range shears. Finally, you do provide crap buffs, so you can't even buff yourself and thus need BB buffs, making you prone to being sheared.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Belomar said:
Specs play a major role in DAoC, though--a smite cleric has only the first spreadheal, and lacks the greater spec heal and good instas of a 33+ rejuv cleric. More importantly, your means of interrupting (because, let's face it, a cleric will never do a lot of damage using his 3-second cast time 127 delve smites in opted FG vs FG combat) are confined to 1350 range, whereas an enh-specced cleric has 1750 range shears. Finally, you do provide crap buffs, so you can't even buff yourself and thus need BB buffs, making you prone to being sheared.

a 33 rejuv cleric has only the first spreadheal too ;)

it's ok washington - the smite club ran on saturday and shall light up the skies once more. Check the boards.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, I only ever use the first spreadheal. To clarify, what I meant was that a smite cleric has only spreadheal and not the yellow greater spec heal and better instas of a higher-rejuv cleric. But yes, that's not so important, my Druid also has 31 regrowth (and 44 rejuv)--a more detrimental aspect of smite-specced clerics is that they tend to go looking for trouble so that they can land their 1350 range smite instead of positioning themselves away from enemy attention and focusing on healing (and sometimes shearing).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom