Servers Plugin list.

Blodappelsin

Loyal Freddie
Agreed, I like the one we have/had a lot, it was very convenient. And ofc it's better to continue to use it, if possible. I hope someone picks up the work!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I will replace falsebook with craftbook, seeing that for over a week now there is still no progress in the new permissions system of falsebook. Who dont allow anyone beside ops to make lifts/bridges etc. This will be done tomorrow

Blodappelsin

Loyal Freddie
Ahh cool. It was kind of annoying with the lifts/bridges. Craftbook is very similar, isn't it? You're doing a good job, man. :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
It's basically the same thing, only difference was that craftbook used to update so late, while falsebook was fast(seems to be the other way around now).

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Falsebook replaced by Craftbook now, permission systems for lifts etc should be fine. Its basically the same plugin, so nothing big to learn from the community.

Also fixed a issue with ecoCreature(not giving money reward), it should now work properly! So enjoy your hunting

Blodappelsin

Loyal Freddie
That would require all the users to have the mod as well, probably too much of a hazzle. Would be cool with more creatures tho. Those werewolves are cool. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That would require all the users to have the mod as well, probably too much of a hazzle. Would be cool with more creatures tho. Those werewolves are cool. :)

Just need to notify all people that "now you is getting this" :D

Would love a serverwide texture choice too, just to give the server that different feel/look that all like.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hopefully Notch & co will open up when it comes to plugin developers for Minecraft in the future, so that we can use plugins to add different features to the game in multiplayer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom