Servers Plugin list.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Mods effecting the regular members.

Back To Body:
Whenever you die you can get right back to the place, to get your items.

/btb

BigBrother

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/sec-bigbrother-1-10-1-catch-griffers-red-handed-1000.12879/

This plugin allows moderators to check who have placed/destroyed any blocks at all on the server within 168hours. It also allows rollbacks in specific areas! With this plugin it is easy to capture griefers, and get rid of them.

FalseBook:

A pluggin which allows you to craft a wide specter of mechanics.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFalsebook

A list of videos showing how to create/use the variety of toys that falsebook brings.

ChairCraft(soon coming)

ChairCraft makes it possible to make chairs in Minecraft! http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mi...ecraft-928-finally-updated-to-mc-1-6-6.17312/

GravelToClay:

You can pour water on gravel, and it will automatically turn into clay.

mcMMO:

This mods adds the RPG affect to the server. You can now level whatever tools you are using, making you stronger over time. And gives you different abilitys to use, which can be activated by rightclicking.

/mcc - This command will give you a list on what you can do inngame.

MultiVerse:

This mod allows to set up multiple worlds on one server. In our case we got 3 of them (Northland, Southland and Netherland). There are portals setup at spawn locations in all 3 worlds.

ContainerProtect(currently disabled)

New chest/furnace/dispencer protection added.

These are the commands.

'/cp 1' sets current mode to 'Public' (This is the default)
'/cp 2' sets current mode to 'Private'
'/cp 3 name1 name2 nameN' sets current mode to 'Players' and grants access to named players
'/cp 4 group1 group2 groupN' sets current mode to 'Groups' and grants access to named groups
Place the chest, furnace or dispenser. The current protection mode will be applied.
Note: When placing double chests, each half chest is handled independently. I highly recommend using the same mode for both to avoid confusion.

Important: this will only apply for the chests you put down now!
If you type /cp 2 - then all the chests put down will be private!

Whitelist
This is a plugin I've added, so mods can add "members" to join our server using these commands.

Commands:
These commands can be used by Ops ingame or in the server console. When used with the server console don't type '/' before the command.

•/whitelist help - Shows the help ;-)
•/whitelist reload - Reloads the whitelist and it's settings
•/whitelist add [playername] - Adds a player to the whitelist)
•/whitelist remove [playername] - Removes a player from the whitelist)
•/whitelist on|off - Activates/deactivates the whitelist
•/whitelist list - Lists all whitelisted players

People can't connect to the server if not whitelisted. So keep an eye out on the forums, or anything else. If people wants to join our community.

Stargate

This is a gate all players can create. And will be linked to a stargate network(if not made private). Atm, we are using stargates to get across the different worlds. All use of these gates costs you 20GC which will automatically be removed from your /money account.

More info can be read here: [TP] Stargate v0.3.2 [Beta] - The Bukkit port. A portal plugin [b617] | Page 17 | Bukkit Forums

When adding the sign to the stargate. The first line is the name of the gate, and the third line should be youre own nickname!(this will create you a own personal network between the stargates you have put up)

Sidekick

A plugin bringing together alot of abilitys to the admins/mods.

List can be seen here:

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/sidekick/#w-fast-download

Also giving out a couple of abilitys to the community. Such as being able to teleport to other players, and selling items you got in your inventory.

Commands:

/tp <playername>
/sell
/sk buy
/sk pay

Video shows how this plugin tools work:

Worldedit:(currently uninstalled, will be back) - Tool for admins

This plugin allows you to do much, like copying buildings(If you want it removed without destroying it), or fixing griefed areas.

See this quick guide on how to use it: http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit/Quick_start - Warning: DO NOT CHANGE TO MANY BLOCKS AT THE SAME TIME, IT MIGHT CORRUPT THE WORLD!

Last edited:

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I have moved the mySQL host from db4free.com til a localhost. Which means that iConomy has been reset(But works much faster).

But no worries, I still got the old database files, and the exact amount of money each player had. Its just that I can't add it, before you have logged in(Which automatically adds a user account to the new database).

Chosen

Resident Freddy
New plugins added.

ChestLock

1.) Create a chest
2.) Punch it

•Now you are the owner and the chest is locked!

3.) Punch it again

•Now the chest is unlocked!

•When a chest is locked noone can open it, (not even the owner or admins*)
•When a chest is unlocked everyone can open it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Whitelist
This is a plugin I've added, so mods can add "members" to join our server using these commands.

Commands:
These commands can be used by Ops ingame or in the server console. When used with the server console don't type '/' before the command.

•/whitelist help - Shows the help ;-)
•/whitelist reload - Reloads the whitelist and it's settings
•/whitelist add [playername] - Adds a player to the whitelist)
•/whitelist remove [playername] - Removes a player from the whitelist)
•/whitelist on|off - Activates/deactivates the whitelist
•/whitelist list - Lists all whitelisted players

People can't connect to the server if not whitelisted. So keep an eye out on the forums, or anything else. If people wants to join our community.

Nate

FH is my second home
If you are looking at what's in a chest, can other players do it at the same time?

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I've noticed that if you have double chests you have to make sure both 1 block chests are locked - they're still treated as single cubes when you lock them :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Changed the MultipleHomes plugin to the PrivateWarp plugin.

I will give people untill tonight to change their /home locations to /pw set <name> locations.

Atm, the locations is unlimited.

More info is beeing added to topic.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
CreatureBox is removed atm, untill a fixed update gets out. Who actually works well with 1.4, and doesn't spike up the server.

Also updated ChestLock, so hopefully it should not be bugged anylonger

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
ive updated my home locations to pw versions

im very much in favour of keeping the warp (happy to pay by coins or similar) as there is no way I want to trudge across the whole map to get back and forth. takes way too long, if you can warp you can focus on mining which is what it's all about

outern88

Fledgling Freddie
Have you ever tried LWC chest protection? Can protect doors, chests and furnaces. No locking and unlocking. Just typing one command and the chest is locked for everyone else but you. :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Have you ever tried LWC chest protection? Can protect doors, chests and furnaces. No locking and unlocking. Just typing one command and the chest is locked for everyone else but you. :)

I might look into if that is a better option to use :)

outern88

Fledgling Freddie
I think its better, it treats double chests as one chest and you don`t have to lock it after you are done using it. Once you have typed :/lwc -c private and punched it once it is locked forever until you destroy or "unregister" the chest. Can`t be destroyed, by tools or tnt. And you can let others access your chest by typing: /lwc -c private (name1) (name2) and so on. I am always forgetting to lock my chests and lock the double chest separately.

But seems that it hasn't been updated for 1.4 yet since the plugin developer is on vacation or something atm.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
ContainerProtect:

These are the commands.

'/cp 3 name1 name2 nameN' sets current mode to 'Players' and grants access to named players
'/cp 4 group1 group2 groupN' sets current mode to 'Groups' and grants access to named groups
Place the chest, furnace or dispenser. The current protection mode will be applied.
Note: When placing double chests, each half chest is handled independently. I highly recommend using the same mode for both to avoid confusion.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
ContainerProtect:

These are the commands.

Is there anyway to own a chest without having to place it down? It's a pain to destroy my chest then place it down again

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Is there anyway to own a chest without having to place it down? It's a pain to destroy my chest then place it down again

It aint a way to do so :( I had to redo all the chests myself. The good thing is, that you never will have to do it again ;P

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Money2XP

This is a plugin that allows you to train your mcMMO skills using money.

Atm, 1 exp per skill cost you 1 GC. If you pay 100GC you get 100exp(Do the math xD)

Commands:

•/m2x og /m2xset - general help
•/m2x list - shows skills and prices
•/m2x [skillname] [amount] - Purchases [amount] xp for [skillname]
◦Example usage:
■/m2x archery 100 - gives you 100 archery xp.
•/m2x check [skillname] [amount] - Shows how much a purchase will cost you
◦Example usage:
■/m2x check archery 100 - Shows you how much 100 archery xp will cost you.
•/m2xset [skillname/default] [price-per-xp] - sets the price per xp for [skillname] to [price-per-xp], 0 = default, -1 = unavailable
◦Example usage:
■/m2xset archery 150 - sets the price per xp for archery to 150
■/m2xset default 75 - sets the default price per xp to 75.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
iMiner

As requested from the playerbase

I have now gotten a plugin developer to make this plugin for us, so that you get money reward from mining.

Atm, you only get some reward from stone/dirt/sand. This will be fixed in the next update, so I can add gold/iron and diamonds aswell.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
so i've just logged on for awhile and none of my /pw works? it says I have 4 set but when I do them it says "PW: dont understand that command"

also when did the server turn swedish :p? its all thats been spoken atm.

Edit: nm just remembered you had to do /pw goto, I was just doing /pw x

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yeah you have to use /pw goto. And if the guys there speak Norwegian, just remind them it is a international server. And that I will get quite mad if they do not respect that!

A

Alextheghul

Well, the /m2x doesn't work (at least for me) and I want the /tp back! Because I need to teleport to my bro, I am lost .

Oh and Hi! I said I'll register later :D

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Give me a shout next time you ar eonline, and I will tp you back to your brother.

And money to exp have been removed atm, because of no updates. I'll try to find a replacement for it.

Blodappelsin

Loyal Freddie
Alex, with mcMMO, you can form parties. Hit /mcc ingame to see the commands. When you are in a party, you can teleport to each other with /ptp [playername]. :)

Blodappelsin

Loyal Freddie
Hey Chosen, may I suggest ChairCraft? It just makes it possible to sit on slabs and stairs, look at the video in the link. If it's not conflicting with anything, that is. Only if you guys think it's good idea ofc. :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Sure, I'll fix it tomorrow when I wake up!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
iConomyChestShop updated & ChairCraft added!

Blodappelsin

Loyal Freddie
Hey, I found a plugin that solves the chest lock problem. I don't know whether it's good or not, I just came across it earlier today. It's called Lockette, here's the link; [SEC] Lockette v1.3.8 - Simple chest and door lock, no databases! [953] | Bukkit Forums

Worth checking it out, but it may be better alternatives out there. The downside is that a sign needs to placed on the chest, which could cause some issues. Apparently it's possible to lock doors as well.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hey, I found a plugin that solves the chest lock problem. I don't know whether it's good or not, I just came across it earlier today. It's called Lockette, here's the link; [SEC] Lockette v1.3.8 - Simple chest and door lock, no databases! [953] | Bukkit Forums

Worth checking it out, but it may be better alternatives out there. The downside is that a sign needs to placed on the chest, which could cause some issues. Apparently it's possible to lock doors as well.

Yeah, I have been looking at that one myself. And it seems like a good 2nd choice, but hoping for one developer to pick up the old plugin. Reason beeing people who are on vacation/break from the server, will have lots of unlocked chests atm because of not having a similar plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom