Servers are coming back up

G

Gadd

atm it's just brocliande, Ys, Oricanine (however you spell it) and carnac, though it may have changed since i posted

P

[PS]Riddler

French and German servers first, gg GOA we know who you love !

A

acei

Originally posted by [PS]Riddler
French and German servers first, gg GOA we know who you love !
Oh please, if they would have done English first French/German would moan if they would have done German first English/French would moan, stop moaning they have to do them in some order!

G

Gadd

All server will be coming down around 8 am BST.

The patch servers should be back up by noon.

The rest of the servers will slowly re-open one after the other during the afternoon.

is bst british standard time of brench standard time?

E

etaew

tis nice weather... <coughs> i work outdoors :(

G

Gadd

omF1 jsut give us our servers, you know they are more than probably working on the german ones

F

F.I.V

*doesnt understand why they cant just do them all at the same time*

I might just be dumb tho :):rolleyes:

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by F.I.V
*doesnt understand why they cant just do them all at the same time*

I might just be dumb tho :):rolleyes:

Maybe they placed the servers all over the city to form some magical rune to summon their Dark Lord... and whenever they have to start up all the servers, they have to drive their first before they can plug 'em in ?

A

Archeon

I think it has somthing to do with installing the patch onto the servers, that and apparently theres a problem with the /level command (you'd think that would have been the first thing the E&E people tested :rolleyes: )

E

etaew

bah just got booted from the french servers didnt understand the msg... they coming down .. why?

K

kalgarn

after months of testing they found out the /level command doesen't works as intended.meaning you diden't needed a lvl 50 to get to 20.nice testing there imo :p

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by Archeon
(you'd think that would have been the first thing the E&E people tested :rolleyes: )

Yeah but they all probably have level 50s, so you'd need to find someone who didn't to test that with ...

F

F.I.V

10g says we get rolled back to 1.60 and this patch goes through 2 months of testing before it goes live again :( :eek: :mad:

A

acei

Originally posted by F.I.V
10g says we get rolled back to 1.60 and this patch goes through 2 months of testing before it goes live again :( :eek: :mad:
Carnac is still up so there's no problems there considering they totally disabled /level there

E

etaew

mmm yet another successful patch by goa... <coughs>

K

kalgarn

<Kemor_PMs> Phusion: Prydwen will be up for internal test in a bit, once I validate it, will be open live. Will keep you posted<Kemor_PMs> Might have a bad news coming up though<Kemor_PMs> but I won't lie to you folks, we may open servers without /level for today. We need to check with Mythic for something, so might only have the /level tomorrow

P

Perka

Originally posted by old.linnet
Yeah but they all probably have level 50s, so you'd need to find someone who didn't to test that with ...

hello oh smart1...

Yeah you are right, GOA should have such a hard time finding a empty account...

/em casts int buff on old.linnet
*your spell has no effect, base int too low*

F

F.I.V

Perka, they obviously didnt test with accounts that dont have level 50s on them or this bug would have been found weeks ago.

Yeesh, we sure do get some idiots here dont we. Perhaps I should run for their leadership.

K

Kallio

I cant see how much it would hurt to let everyone to do level 20, it sounds a bit silly ofc but imagine coming to the game and going from 1-20 solo :(

E

Elenah Lopez

Originally posted by Kallio
but imagine coming to the game and going from 1-20 solo :(

Isn't that how we all used to do it? Long live KTs! :)

C

Cyradix

Haven't done any KT's in about a year. Can't remember a time without buffs and endregen ;)

O

old.Nim

As I understand it you not only have to have a level 50, but also to log in with it before you can use /level. So they should have been able to test it by not logging on their 50s and just trying /level on other stuff.

But am sure I'm wrong I haven't really been following all the details since I've been away.

O

old.Lianuchta

I was wondering why i could /level that savage on Orcanie without having had to log in any of my 50's :) Me thinks they screwed with the flag code :)

O

old.SOSAGES

lucky no one was waiting for the /lvl cmd then

C

cougar-

@Lawrence> FYI - We are continuing to investigate an issue with the /level command in cooperation with Mythic Entertainment. While this investigation may take a while, as we have to ensure that the command works fine, we plan to open the servers as planned during this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread