Server rollback

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
this is what im having trouble with too, if i keep on leveling my artifacts now, will they just get rolled back again? or if i level it futher than it is at the moment, will that be destroying evidence that would help me retreive the exp levels i lost? or would you be able to add them on whenever?

I am not doing anything on my healer until it´s fixed.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Jeez, this all sounds pretty grim :( Hope you all get fixed up again soon.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh I activated schalars last night on me merc.. >< now its gone..

Jjuraa

Banned
cHodAX said:
Jeez, this all sounds pretty grim :( Hope you all get fixed up again soon.

im not holding out much hope for myself.. discovered this early this morning, tried to right now it, only to discover that my game login and password are classed as "invalid" by rightnow, got told by requiel that this was because got two accounts linked to one email address (i dont) or because ive changed my game password recently (i havnt).

so ive had to email subs service and ask them to fix my rightnow.. which will be a few hours if not days. only then can i actually file a report.. and that will take a long time to get sorted ... and in the meantime i dont even know if i can log on and level my artifacts some more because it may just get rolled back again.

and as the icing on the cake, i finished with my girlfriend yesterday :p so all i wanted to do today was stay inside and concentrate on the mind numbing pbaoe to take my mind off stuff. now it looks like il have to go outside >.>

Thor666

Loyal Freddie
Jjuraa said:
im not holding out much hope for myself.. discovered this early this morning, tried to right now it, only to discover that my game login and password are classed as "invalid" by rightnow, got told by requiel that this was because got two accounts linked to one email address (i dont) or because ive changed my game password recently (i havnt).

so ive had to email subs service and ask them to fix my rightnow.. which will be a few hours if not days. only then can i actually file a report.. and that will take a long time to get sorted ... and in the meantime i dont even know if i can log on and level my artifacts some more because it may just get rolled back again.

Yes i have exactly the same problem!!! :puke:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
try sending a password reminder from the RightNow login that sometimes works for me :)

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
lost 8 items from my rvr template - 4 artis 3 sc'd armour bits and harpy jewel :( also lost items off my cm that i put there last nite :/

Thadius

Part of the furniture
So what is happening?

Im not at home so I cant see if anything has disappeared.

I activated ring of dances last night as well asgetting croc tear ring. Also have a few scrolls which I farmed and can sell for a few plats.

If these are gone, gotta spend another 4 hours farming to get what I need?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
its your own fault really, i did make a post telling everyone to come on PvP and quit RvR.

we dont get rollbacks as our server never gets looked at lol.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
no roll back on my cleric. wasn't near housing though just in Temple of twilight all night :-P

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
so i take it only people that was logged in housing got theese problems, or am i presuming the wrong thing?

Jjuraa

Banned
Demon2k3 said:
so i take it only people that was logged in housing got theese problems, or am i presuming the wrong thing?

i was logged all night in PoC, and i still lost exp/items.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
the housing crashes were on excalibur and it was only a 5 minute rollback if anything on there.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
so my account that's been closed for about 2.5 weeks shouln't have been affectedby it?

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
my mp venom gloves is gone and i now got a duplicate in inventory of my template ones QQ... givf back!1 :(

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
We're working hard on finding a solution for this problem.

In the meanwhile if anything is lost on your character please send a detailed list of this to Rightnow.

Make sure you mention what items/exp/realmpoints you lost and when you aquired them. We'll try our best to return them to you if we have logs of you having them. Also please be aware that we will not be very patient with people who try to abuse this situation. We have logs of everything and it is a piece of cake to see if you actually had something or not. (So no I won't be restoring those 45 Feathered Wraps you had on your character ;))

If you have problems logging into Rightnow this is most likely because the Rightnow login database hasn't synchronized since you last changed your game password. Just ask me in game or via an E&E to synchronize your account and I will do so immediatly. I will be online on Prydwen for most of the day.

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Xalin:

What if u have lost stuff and u dont notice? i mean u can maybe have played some diffrent chars and got gold/xp/scrolls and stuff not nececarily uber stuff but made some plats maybe? is it really our own responcibility to keep track of this at all points logging in and out? im sort of a mess keeping track of my stuff ingame and irl :eek: and it wold be really bad if i notice some thing thats gone after maybe some weeks/months and maybe dont even know of this thing happening (server thingy i mean)
I do understand this is not on purpose from u r side but common...u have to have some security device that can detect this thing?? :eek7:
Or are we on our own?

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Valid question.

It only affects charactersr that were actively played the last couple of days and it mostly seems to affect items that were purchased or artifacts that where activated recently ... if you didn't play a character for a while it will most likely be unaffected by this problem.

And no you're not on your own. But neither should we be. If you show some flexability so will we. And together we will solve this problem as soon as possible.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I foresee a lot of overtime coming up for Xalin, Requiel, and Zenythe. :p

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
thinking about it it does seem related to housing, I bought cloak yesterday just after hiting lev 32, then got new sleeves, legs and tasked my way to 34.5, log into today and im outside task dungion lev 32 (spec points unused) cloak, sleeves and legs are still there but now are duplicates of old ones i wore (now carrying 2 sets) and my exp all gone nolonger 34.5 like i was when logged off....

almost lev 34 again now after asking if safe to play, but this time INCASE goa logs dont belive my level i took screen shot......

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Slightly different here - when server came back up yesterday - I had 2 items in my Inv that I had salvaged about 11am - nothing else different. Today however I log on - have lost a pair of boots and a robe - and the old stuff I had salvaged (twice now) I am now wearing - stuff I have lost was just ToA stuff I had bought from Housing - not massive mounts of cash. I also now have no Greater Nerid Potions given to me by a guildy and of the items I did have when I logged last nite - all have reverted back to there original colour from yesterday :/

I was also ML10 and had all the artis and scrolls - OK only kidding about that part - so far only checked the char I was playing on yesterday - will check others - RP and XP levels were completely spot on though - just the strange Inv glitch - not sure about amount of gold - seems about right :)

Not planning to Rightnow this 1 as very minor - just hope the extra info helps track the problem :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Eva said:
Will it affect cluster?

depends on how fast they get it fixed i guess. this IS quite a big problem that needs looked into. as chances are applying cluster will mess things up even more. and who wants that?

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i just made 3 MP Studd parts for my self and few mins later ther NEW server shotdown comes up...i take 3 sceenshots of my pices in my invetory and PM a CSR if thats enogh as proof IF it disapper...was no time for an answer tho....

Malena

Banned
yea scary thing what can happend when the cluster kicks in

*in daoc (goa) historia a thing like this never happend before
and its every mmorpg owner/licens biggest nightmare.

* I was in prydwen today and was in Camelot strolling around
and notice some npc didnt have any heads.

some buildings looks very odd

Yea think GOA Gamemaster's and the tech team there got a
stressy day.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin: I have a buffbot used for my own needs, but it is often used to help close friends, if you check the logs, you can find she had a Stardrop gem, and when I checked it last time, she had no such gem (checked on Greapers ML raids) decided, that she needs at least some gem, so placed one in her inventory slot, and tried to investigate what caused loss of gem (friends, the old display bug that was mentioned before, and never led to replaced item), found nothing usefull, decided maybe I can replace the gem, or get some buff bonus for elsewhere and go for EoY. The gem I considered valuable since I got it from a friend (Smellysox). Don't know if I would consider the replaced gem equaly valuable to me (if I replace it by buying a new, or if you replace) so I don't know if it would be good to rightnow the loss of it. Lot of extra work for you, and I don't know what cuased the loss of it, so don't know if it would be replaced. So don't know if RN would be good idea from "greed and need side".

But if it can lead to finding out what caused the loss of the gem and fixing a bug I should send a report it.

What do the GMs say, file a report or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom