Server Poll 2, including Factions

What server type and faction do you plan to use on retail?

• Total voters

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Just started playing, Alliance on Sunstrider, so far its a blast. One day I will wander into the PvP areas and be immediately wtfpwned but some things do not change :)

Later

Mirianna

Regular Freddie
Playing on Alliance Al' Akir atm. Haven't had too much trouble with gankers yet, though I have friends who have really struggled on occasion to escape when a lowbie town got raided by ?? horde. Kinda annoys me that such a thing goes on, even though it's a PvP server I really think there should be some respect for levelling characters, especially by the level 60's, to give them a chance to at least xp in a fair (even if not safe) environment (when level 60 enemies are ganking around flightpaths, graveyards and such it's kinda difficult to get away, only choice you have is to log for half an hour or so!)

mirieth!

Banned
54 undead mage bladefist - traded
55 undead rogue bladefist - scammed

60 gnome warrior alliance/stormscale
powerleveling a gnome mage with a friend and a healbot starting soon.

mm_jepp.

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:

Ahhh, at last, the decline into the farce that was DAoC commences.

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:
54 undead mage bladefist - traded
55 undead rogue bladefist - scammed

60 gnome warrior alliance/stormscale

mm_jepp.

Ban tbh :wanker:

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Naewae said:
Ahhh, at last, the decline into the farce that was DAoC commences.

It wont ever be like daoc unless they change the buff system, unless people are going to level a druid and a priest just so they can have 30 minute buffs... I cant see people leveling 2 chars to 60 just as for buffbots, afterall, you cant plvl chars like you could in daoc.

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
Spankya said:
It wont ever be like daoc unless they change the buff system, unless people are going to level a druid and a priest just so they can have 30 minute buffs... I cant see people leveling 2 chars to 60 just as for buffbots, afterall, you cant plvl chars like you could in daoc.

It's 60 minute buffs with GoTW and PoF (if u wanna spend the reagents), but i get your point

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
This thread permanently says there's a new post on it for me. I've cleared my cache, relogged in and since also noticed the forum page says there *is* a new post on this thread.

Hopefully my posting this may clear the problem :/

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
It's because the thread has a poll on it, anytime someone votes, the thread becomes recognised by the new post page. Nothing that can be done about it as far as I know other than remembering the last person who posted on it and ignore when the name hasn't changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom