Server monoply

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.mzungo

Is it common practice for clans to grab public servers and vote every one else off so they can have private bash

I think it stinks clan RAC.

PUBLIC=PUBLIC..pay fer your own!!!

B

bob007

i must say no it isn't

Bw supply bookable servers for clans to loan when required, maybe the clan that did it is just to stupid to know this :p

F

fatgit

pop into #bwadmins & report it to the pubby admins (if theyre about), if not flame the tossers on here :)

O

old.D3-

Clan {KTD} are doing something along those lines aswell. They all play at the same time and vote inforce. So if one of their members is teamkilling or generally being a tosspot, if ou vote him, they all say no and seeing as they make up a nice %'age of the people on the server they usually get their way.

O

old.D3-

{ktd} is mostly english school kids.
RAC however I believe is not a UK based tribe

O

old.$aw$aLL

I tried 3 times to book a bw server...all to much chagrin.
Will prolly never know why it didn't work either.
Tried getting help to no avail. Gave up.
...but people should never vote anyone out of a server that's playing maturely....just try to find an empty one if needed. :p ;)
...but I take it with a grain of salt, and try to smile, then move on.

J

Jasio

I got a server... Saw if you want to use it from time to time contact me... but if your members are mainly in UK/Europe/Asia then it will lag... North America its good !

O

old.$aw$aLL

Wow! Jasio.....too kewl. The only time I could think of that's mostly needed would usually be on Sundays becuz most our matches are are then (8 or 9 est). We usually use the opponents server, but we know how some lag, and we are a USA based clan.. =D. I think your great for offering and I wouldn't abuse it by bugging you all the time.
Btw...could I come in and play sometimes with your clan? I aint l33t or close but I'm not bad. You Rock! and thanx! :wub:
$aw

O

old.D3-

Mongrol gets so worked up about "bad voting" yet there's an entire clan out there who vote in force..

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread