Server List for Pre created Guilds

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Who are they?
we came across them in POTBS
like to hang around on global channels, telling everyone how pro they are (which they arent)
smack talk EVERYONE , are loud, stupid, and rather shit - tend to "LOL NEWB" everything and everyone

wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire

Aada

Part of the furniture
Still dunno if there's anyone on there yet.

Also from my 3 days playing the game that server is pretty dead at least on the Republic side.

The republic fleet station was dead just now nobody even looking for groups to the first flashpoint.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have not received my email yet to gain early access. All I know is that I want to play Republic.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Post here whatever you decide would like to join a FH guild :) Just not a hardcore one.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I doubt there will be many people actually playing until release next week..

rynnor

Rockhound
Keitanz said:
I doubt there will be many people actually playing until release next week..

Yeah - my daughters hogging my early access - waiting for both accounts before we really start.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I think tomorrow i'll go Empire, their story is just much more fun and enjoyable, i tried to be a goody goody Republic but it just aint working for me ;/

Infinate Powahhhh!!!!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Got my BH to 10. Tonight, it will be PvP with buddies.

I noticed a guild called Phoenix Legion. Its that actually the old DAoC crew or some other rag tag bunch?

Aada

Part of the furniture
PH, cool seems they been around forever heh

Aada

Part of the furniture
Left Droid Hex as it is a Russian server the chat was literally filled with Russian chatter earlier and people were running for their lives and leaving the server lol

Fuck that shit i aint dealing with Russians.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am in, fucking loving the game. Awesome :)

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sorta baffled that BioWare didn't have the foresight to add servers flagged for specific languages other than french and german, such as russian and spanish. Not that the game would need to be translated or anything, just some english servers with a "Russian preferred server" tag or something. Would have avoided a lot of headache for both sides.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
It seems the republic is massively underrepresented. Makes me want to roll that side. I wonder which server though. There doesn't seem to be any consensus about it anywhere, so few are the republic players.

Frankly, I blame the earthy colour scheme. Everybody is a bit wary about brown things and green things, and we all know why.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It seems the republic is massively underrepresented. Makes me want to roll that side. I wonder which server though. There doesn't seem to be any consensus about it anywhere, so few are the republic players.

Frankly, I blame the earthy colour scheme. Everybody is a bit wary about brown things and green things, and we all know why.
I've gone republic and must say I am enjoying the game immensely.

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
I've gone for a dark trooper.

Shoot first ask questions later.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Installing now, still not decided on which side I'm going to play

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Got a guild up andd running yet?
Nope, there is a FH guild setup for the Empire. Just seems a bit disjointed, would love to play with fellow Freddies....

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Went to a diff server, Legion of Lettow and Bloodworthy both have monsterous queues which i'm not willing to wait in. Went to Scepter of Ragnos, 15 minute queue max prime time so far.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I'm sorta baffled that BioWare didn't have the foresight to add servers flagged for specific languages other than french and german, such as russian and spanish. Not that the game would need to be translated or anything, just some english servers with a "Russian preferred server" tag or something. Would have avoided a lot of headache for both sides.

Could people perhaps start listing the 'unoffocial language servers' that they come across? No doubt like other game releases some servers tagged as English will be chosen by countries that don't have their own server. I made the mistake of playing Bloodscalp on WoW when Stormscale was too full, 99% were Hungarian and didn't speak English :D

TheDoon

Can't get enough of FH
The queue on Tomb of Freedon Nadd is insane.
7 hours wait starting from 1 pm.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Could people perhaps start listing the 'unoffocial language servers' that they come across? No doubt like other game releases some servers tagged as English will be chosen by countries that don't have their own server. I made the mistake of playing Bloodscalp on WoW when Stormscale was too full, 99% were Hungarian and didn't speak English :D

Bloodworthy is the unofficial Scandanavian server.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Left Droid Hex as it is a Russian server the chat was literally filled with Russian chatter earlier and people were running for their lives and leaving the server lol

Fuck that shit i aint dealing with Russians.

I agree, nearly everyone I've met on Hex Droid so far is Russian and doesn't speak English. After trawling the SWTor Forums I found that RUScorp (Some big Russian alliance) has gone there.

I'm going to move to Legions of Lettow I think, that seems to be one of the main servers for English speaking guilds that (apparently) quite a few UK guilds have agreed to goto, by ignoring the official guild placement option.

I'm still going through the masses of info on SW Tor forums, and nearly have a full list of the unofficial language servers.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Had a great surpise last night, Ran into a Black Company and a VII premade twice!!!!!

Looks like Nuiman is picking up some of the slack from the over populated Tomb of Nadd servers!!

I hope a few more follow suit!!!!

Tilda

Where do I go? LoL, Nui or ToN?
I want friendly republic pvp! :D

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I tried ToN and it seemed full of spanish people. I hear there are plenty of English speaking there too, but the 7h+ queues put me off. LoL is good fun, I'm just about to switch from Republic to Empire to play with FHers, can't speak for Niuman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom