Server List for Pre created Guilds

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Now that your guilds are in the game, ready to go, here’s everything you need to know about how Guild Deployment works.
How can I tell if/where my guild has been deployed?
Everyone will receive an email before Early Access with details about the status of their guild.
  • If your guild was successfully deployed to a server, you’ll receive a link to the website that you can follow to find out what server your guild has been placed on.
  • If your guild was not deployed to a server because it did not meet the qualifications for import, you will be able to create your guild manually in the game.
Server assignments through the Guild HQ system are final and cannot be changed, but you and your guild are not in any way required to play on the server where you were placed. We have pre-created assigned guilds on specific servers as a convenience to you, and these assignments may be ignored at your discretion.
What happens if I don’t like my server assignment?
Ignore it. You are more than welcome to create a new guild on a different server (as long as no one has already taken your desired guild name, of course). In order to create a guild in-game, you’ll need to gather a full group of four players and 5,000 credits, then speak to the Guild Registrar on the Republic/Imperial Fleets.
I am happy with my server assignment. How do I join once I’m in the game?
When you first join the game and reach the Server Select screen, the server where your guild has been pre-created will be marked with a gold flag.

If you choose this server and create a character on it, you’ll be presented with a dialogue box inviting you to join your guild when you enter the game. Accept that invite and you’re in!

auto_invite_354x184.jpg

What happens if I decline my automatic guild invite?
Every character you create on the server will be offered an automatic invite until ONE of those characters has accepted the invite. At that point, no further invites will be offered to any future characters you create on that server.
What happens if I accidentally told the game to stop offering me invites, but I changed my mind?
There is an option in the Preferences pane (under Social) which allows you to ignore all automatic guild import invites. If you accidentally chose “Do not ask again” in the invite and selected “No,” you can go to this panel and deselect the “Ignore Guild Import Offer” box. The next time you create a character on the server, you’ll once again be asked to join.

Can I join my pre-created guild with more than one character?
You can only accept an “automatic invite” once, so if you wish to add additional characters to the guild, you will need to reach out to your Officers or Guild Leader to send you additional invites.
What happens if our Guild Leader doesn’t join the game immediately?
Guild Leaders have until two weeks after launch (January 2nd, in our case) to accept their automatic invite. At that point, if your Guild Leader has not arrived in-game and accepted their invite, the most senior Officer will be automatically promoted to Guild Leader. Please note that this means it could be possible for the guild to be leaderless for up to two weeks after launch, so make sure your Guild Leader is ready to join the game!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
where do you find out ?
site is being so fucking slow with the queuing i cant be arsed to trawl it :/

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
We're on Luka Sene too... Not sure whether to take that or go elsewhere.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Basilisk Droid.

A quick glance on the guild list it would seem that Republic is outnumbered atleast 2:1

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
I'll probably roll my Republic character on Tomb of Freedon Nadd, together with some IRL mates. Seems like a lot of fairly well known guilds are placed there (Ginnunga, Red Guard, Svea Ulvar and a lot of others), as can be seen here: http://www.ginnunga.org/forums/t/26168/tomb-of-freedon-nadd-server-guildlist/. Seems a bit skewed towards Sith, as almost all servers do, but it could turn into a nice server IMO.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Ask a Jedi have a neater list:
http://www.askajedi.com/2011/12/12/guild-email-notice-incoming-server-list-compilation/
US RP-PvP (thanks to the guys at Fragcast!)
  • Ajunta Pall
  • Jung Ma
EU PvP
  • Niman
  • Darth Revan’s Mask
  • Ahto City
  • Server Scepter of Ragnos
  • Legions of Lettow
  • The Restoration Zone
  • Bloodworthy
  • The Ravager
  • Star Map (French)
  • Tomb of Freedon Nadd
  • Basilisk Droid
  • Hex Droid
  • Chuundar
  • Jar’Kai Sword (German)
  • Hrakert Rift (French)
  • Darth Traya (German)
  • Baron Deathmark (French)
  • Darth Nihulus (French)
EU PvE
  • Luke Sene
  • Cassus Fett (German)
  • Hydian Way
  • Lost Chapter
  • Force Harvester (German)
  • Sith Triumvirate (German)
  • Hidden Beks
  • Nightmare Lands
  • The Red Eclipse
  • Peragus Mining Facility
  • Jedi Tower (German)
  • Frostclaw
  • Hssiss (French)
  • Mantle Of The Force (French)
  • Phanteem Halls of Knowledge (French)
  • Supreme Commander Stantorrs (German)
EU RP-PvE
  • The Progenitor
  • Trask Ulgo (PANTS!)
  • Battle Meditation (French)
  • Kessel Run (French)
US PvP East
  • Iron Citadel
  • Naddist Rebels
  • Prophecy of The Five
  • Sword of Ajunta Pall
  • Davik’s Estate
  • Hedarr Soongh
  • Kinrath Spider
  • Vulkar Highway
  • The Fatman
  • Belgoth’s Beacon
  • Veela
  • Helm of Graush
  • Bondar Crystal
  • Port Nowhere
  • Anchorhead
  • Terentatek
  • Saber of Exar Kun
  • Death Wind Corridor
US PvE East
  • Dreshdae Cantina
  • The Shadowlands
  • Canderous Ordo
  • Darth Bandon
  • Giradda The Hutt
  • Krayt Dragon
  • Shadow Hand
  • Dreshade Cantina
  • Sith Wyrm
  • Juyo
  • Sith Meditation Sphere
  • Keller’s Void
  • Kaas City
  • Tarro Blood
  • Jedi Covenant
  • Lord Praven
  • Corellian Run
  • Shii-Cho
US RP-PvE East
  • Shien
  • Rubat Crystal
  • Sanctum Of The Exalted
  • Lord Adraas
  • The Ebon Hawk
US PvE West
  • Hyperspace Cannon
  • Master Zhar Lestin
  • Space Slug
  • The Harbinger
  • The Jekk’Jekk Tarr
  • Vornskr
  • Mask of Nihlus
US PvP West
  • Dark Reaper
  • Wound In The Force
  • Rakata Mind Prison
  • The Cruicible Pits
  • The Swiftsure
  • Black Valkurs
  • Nadd’s Sarcophagus
  • Daragon’s Trail
  • Warriors of the Shadow
  • Dark Reaper
  • Mandalore The Indomitable
US RP-PvE West
  • Vrook Lamar
  • Begeren Colony
  • Unspecified
  • Twin Spears
  • Mask of Nihlus

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
And so... here is a PROVISIONAL list of where people have been ASSIGNED. None of this is strictly true, please don't sue me.

Frostclaw (EU PvE)
Ancient Shadows,
Army of Darkness,
The Unforgiven

Luka Sene (?)
Mabs

Legions of Lettow (EU PvP)
Rule of One

Basilisk Droid (EU PvP)
LordjOX

Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU PvP)
Cirventhor

Hidden Beks (EU PvE)
Poag

Ahto City (EU PvP)
Unseen Vengeance

Hex Droid (EU PvP)
Freddyshouse Community

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
That Nadd server is gonna be insane, the quality and organisation of alot of the guilds on either side is very high!!

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
That Nadd server is gonna be insane, the quality and organisation of alot of the guilds on either side is very high!!
There are several servers with Nadd in the name, which one are you talking about?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
There are several servers with Nadd in the name, which one are you talking about?

Tomb of Freedom, The majority of the very good guilds from Warhammer,

Red guard, Ginnunga, Tainted, Svea Ulvar, Along with a shit load of other I can't be botherd to type out :p All of them very organised and very aggressive/active on the PVP side of the game. If for any reason my server goes tits up I'll be heading there!

Aada

Part of the furniture
So Hex Droid is a FH guild?

Will go there :)

Who's the GM?

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
So Hex Droid is a FH guild?

Will go there :)

Who's the GM?

Wutae.

I will say this, though: I'm not sure everybody will turn up on that server, there appears to be no obligation to, and I'm not so keen on the "PvP anywhere" idea, personally.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Wutae.

I will say this, though: I'm not sure everybody will turn up on that server, there appears to be no obligation to, and I'm not so keen on the "PvP anywhere" idea, personally.

Safety in numbers :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
eeurgh, "bad karma" are on Luka Sene. joy :(

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Who are they?

Bloody awful guild from PotBS. We could move but we've got the pre-release guild thingy set up for Luka Sene which makes life so much easier than having to wait to 10 to get to Imperial Fleet and found the guild and also having to pay for it, which we don't if we stick to the assigned server. BK are on Empire so we're just going to ignore them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom