Server found new life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Flimgoblin said:
pah, people notice me trolling, that's not on. It was a joke hence the ;) at the end of it... some people take themselves too seriously
('course I'm shooting myself in the foot here - cue a rash of "fs flim die irl!" threads with winkies at the end of it.... and people justifying it with "but it was a joke!" :p)

For he who knows all, knows nothing.
Fuck anyone who's saying differently.
S(t)akes are too high for that atm, mr.
Flimgoblin!
Die'ing servers is what we're discussing here atm.
In this situation, you should keep it
Real. The
Life on this server depends on it!

;)

P.s. Gamah made me write it :|

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Necromaniak..

instead of trying to make the EU servers active again wich will never happen you should come play US servers with me :> ( and ye Flim im not allowed to write this but, hes my friend so i can write whatever i want. and besides who the fuck cares about your opinion anyway Mr. Dalai Lama)..:drink:

/Freggy :)

(Pm me if you want, so Flim wont get too angry) Lmao:m00: :worthy:

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
Baah this thread started out so positive and look at it now :(

Still doesn't change the fact that those of us who still play on the cluster server, are still having fun !

You may try your best, but i wont let you bring me down! Albs, mids and hibs roxor for keeping it real and having fun while doing so. Keep it up cluster, lets rule them damn pixels :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Maddam Mim said:

Still doesn't change the fact that those of us who still play on the cluster server, are still having fun !

You may try your best, but i wont let you bring me down! Albs, mids and hibs roxor for keeping it real and having fun while doing so. Keep it up cluster, lets rule them damn pixels :D

Its gamahs fault, he his in hell making dark magic to force his pupet Tuthmes to tell bad things in FH :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
Hey Necromaniak..

instead of trying to make the EU servers active again wich will never happen you should come play US servers with me ( and ye Flim im not allowed to write this but, hes my friend so i can write whatever i want. and besides who the fuck cares about your opinion anyway Mr. Dalai Lama)..:drink:

/Freggy

You seriously have to leave drugs mr Freud, server is quite active despite what you or other ppl are saying in FH. :touch:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
necromania said:
Hey Necromaniak..

instead of trying to make the EU servers active again wich will never happen you should come play US servers with me :> ( and ye Flim im not allowed to write this but, hes my friend so i can write whatever i want. and besides who the fuck cares about your opinion anyway Mr. Dalai Lama)..:drink:

Sigh at yet another mod baiting wanker.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Tuthmes said:
For he who knows all, knows nothing.
Fuck anyone who's saying differently.
S(t)akes are too high for that atm, mr.
Flimgoblin!
Die'ing servers is what we're discussing here atm.
In this situation, you should keep it
Real. The
Life on this server depends on it!

;)

P.s. Gamah made me write it :|

You had the winkie so I'll let you live ;)

Might banzor gamah though :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Maddam Mim said:

im not saying you ppl on EU cluster cant have fun, ofc you can have fun..

problem is more and more ppl is leaving EU servers for the US clusters. hence why i asked Necromaniak to come US aswell.. its up to him to decide what he wants to do :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
You seriously have to leave drugs

i dont do Drugs Kinetic :)

Kinetix said:
server is quite active

so your saying 500 PPl online at 23PM Friday night is Active :O? thats like half ( or less) of the prydwen population before WoW came out.

im guessing in like 2-3 months EU cluster will be down to 300ppl 23pm at friday night :)

that means Goa will soon stop hosting the cluster as it would be a waste of money with 50ppl online at Afternoon etc :)

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
necromania said:
Hey Necromaniak..

instead of trying to make the EU servers active again wich will never happen you should come play US servers with me :> ( and ye Flim im not allowed to write this but, hes my friend so i can write whatever i want. and besides who the fuck cares about your opinion anyway Mr. Dalai Lama)

Well 1 thing:... Ill never (honestly NEVER!) goto US server. I like prydwen/excal + the people on it, thats why i stick around.

Well i think the population is slightly growing again, dont lure people to US servers u nut :p

instead u play prydwen again and join me again on my ML raid on Friday :D Should be fun! I soon roll artiraid, i know u cant stand em so u'll come back :p

greetings!

P.S. This was indeed a "happy thought" post, so stop flaming on eachothers asses at this time of the year! hehehe

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Necromaniak said:
Well 1 thing:... Ill never (honestly NEVER!) goto US server. I like prydwen/excal + the people on it, thats why i stick around.

Well i think the population is slightly growing again, dont lure people to US servers u nut :p

instead u play prydwen again and join me again on my ML raid on Friday :D Should be fun! I soon roll artiraid, i know u cant stand em so u'll come back :p

greetings!

P.S. This was indeed a "happy thought" post, so stop flaming on eachothers asses at this time of the year! hehehe

nahh im selling my Main account so i cant join you at friday :p ^^ ( or atleast thinking about it hehe).

and besides most of my friends left EU servers for US or for Irl issues. so i cba to come back to a server. to see it die day by day by day by day by day..

but if you change your mind just throw me a PM or something :p

mr.nuttie.

( btw all your Zonezergs and other stuff were amazing, should try that on US instead.. )

/Freggy

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
it seems that some players finally found a better place for them to play that seems to better fit their expectations. sounds good for them. shame it took them this long to find it and they had to make such a fuss of it.

it seems that most of the people LEFT on the server seem to be happy that a lot of the 'loadmouthing' people have left the server.

Elvis has left the building, good for the building, good for elvis, good for the people left in the building.

while the drop in player numbers is a bad thing, appart from that, i think the server is a better and nicer place now !!!

Now if all the echoes of the past could just keep quiet, it would be as good as it gets.

xmas hollidays are starting, lotm will be here in a month or so, lets reevaluate the server life in 2 month time.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
necromania said:
and besides most of my friends left EU servers for US or for Irl issues. so i cba to come back to a server. to see it die day by day by day by day by day..

But you're quite happy to come here and lecture us all daily on how we're playing on a dead server and should move to the US. :rolleyes:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
But you're quite happy to come here and lecture us all daily on how we're playing on a dead server and should move to the US. :rolleyes:

so by asking necromaniak, and a few others im Lecturing whole FH or what :O?

ofc: :fluffle: :confused:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
necromania said:
so by asking necromaniak, and a few others im Lecturing whole FH or what :O?

ofc: :fluffle: :confused:

I knew you were thick but didn't realise you suffered from amneasia too. If you were a dog I would have you destroyed.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
I knew you were thick but didn't realise you suffered from amneasia too.

are you educatet as a doctor ?, have you met me irl ? no.

then Stfu cluesless noob.. Kthx.

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Can a Moderator plz remove this thread! Call eachother up and flame on the phone or some... damn this thread starts to stink. Stop it plz!

Why do you per se have to yell at echother? go play if ur bored or find urself a hobby instead of flaming.

(no wiseguy dare to say: flaming is my hobby ;p)

keep it down pplz, tough digital talk sux!

MaCaBr3

Banned
I'd never thought I'd say this, but I like the current albion spirit more then hib. I've spended 3years but the last few months have been very very boring.

I started some toons on alb and I joined some mates who are in the funnest alliance I've ever been in. Very helpfull lads, lots of xp and arti groups going on. Something that dissapeared on hib months ago.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
all the irritating l33t lot have effed off to avalon/the US so the rest of the server can have fun for a change ;)

so you call 3 or 4fgs camping a bridge or tower fun? plz flim get get a grip and back to reality. ppl left because albs ruined the sever, or rather a certain part of alb ruined it for others. at the moment there is over 56 members in the guild on mid merlin, who are once again having a blast. there is no elite shit, we forum a grp run out and have fun. even the albs and hibs on irc have said they enjoy to fight us, something new and different. sure we meet the zerg, get emoted but on this sever the zerg actually roams. its not like albs on excal who camp a twr and then rush 3 hibs shouting in a cg or bg ''get the rps mate quick!''

Manisch Depressiv said:
It's 20:31 atm. I met one solo'er with who I had one fight, a group of 3 (2 casters, 1 healer) who were trebbing Surs who killed me, so I came with two more to kill them, I met two solo BD's (both gimps) and I saw around 3 FGs of Albs in Emain circling around bridges with almost no enemies.

So, I'd say it doesn't look that well. GoA needs to do something about the situation. Allowing server independant language settings and merging with some German servers or merging with some US servers seems best to me.

its far to late for actions to be taken. goa are lazy as fuck. during the week on the usa severs, the chinese sever got clustered with devon cluster. if they can cluster a sever like the chinese which has totally different language system, they can surely intigrate multiple severs across the eu. they need big clusters, 4 or 5 severs per cluster on eu now. its not hard to do, just el french are lazy. :touch:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
It's so good over on the US servers/Avalon that a lot of the people playing there have to come back and tell us in every thread how great it is and how stupid we are for staying here. Especially any of us remaining who dare to enjoy ourselves.

Wonderful eh?

Incidentally, aside from being in jest I didn't say "everyone leaving was l33t" - but if the cap fits....

Anyhow, locking this since the thread starter asked nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom