Server Clustering for Excalibur and Prydwen.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Can't believe anyone could be so retarded he actually vote clustering for Toa

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
3. That gives suck ass rp and are not rly worth doing even for a casual player.

In responce to the people Farming 2nd account rp's

At 50 this may be true, easy killing yourself for rp maybe but when u consider the same deathspam coming over and over again, people would get suspicous<although u could plan it for when keeptakes r on so it gets lost in the spam> . The biggest problem comes from lowbie farming alts. Not sure what the normal rp for a 50 kill a 50 is anymore, been ages since i did proper RvR on a 50, but id assume its around the 1krp mark. However, as posted with an old thread of mine, u kill a lvl 50 with a lvl 20 alt, because of the <-> lvl and RR bonus, ure looking at 2k+ rp , around 2400 odd i think with the underpopulated bonus too. Anyone with a BB around to rez the lvl alt aswell would only need to wait say 10 mins again after rezzing for the 50 to be worth that much again. Take your rp display off the official site with the /command to do it, go anon, dont sign onto duskwave and u could have an easy RR2 L5+ lvl 24 char very easily. This is a problem. Its not like we dont have a good few RR abusers <yeah not CoC i know but still> in Thid atm. And tbh it isnt that hard to slip into another realm un-noticed if u know where to jump off and avoid the main routes. Although maybe they shuld employ more radar abusers to track the lowbies down ^_^ <Actually dont as i sometimes pve my alts in other realms when im bored for a change !! fairy frogs for teh win>

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
cluster toa and hafv thy gov on 1 char in 5 years
beats people farming danos in 5 minutes then and doing /b selling gov pm me for offers on druim ligen/castle sauvage etc.

Minau

Loyal Freddie
Leathas said:
beats people farming danos in 5 minutes then and doing /b selling gov pm me for offers on druim ligen/castle sauvage etc.
no !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom