Serious, reward system change?

Change Reward System?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Sad thing is GoA read this and thans read this and read this over and over....

i know it aint breaking rules but gothwaite at the same times everyday is zerged by odins oce they take it they set up camp in the house and port all theres chars and buffbots in and ive senn up to 4 spreaders on 2nd floor of that house)....
oke i personally have no problem owning them because i am hgiher rr and have aoe mezz + GOLM, but still all others jus insta die to these people and i ask there fg in goth to go toa many times.... but they wont they simply dont have chance against a balanced group and i think is why they stay there..

P.S: how many tanks/light-tanks do odins have i count 2 a pally and a BM :D

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
I am still in chock after odins trying to get some real pk. :worthy:

To bad they left after losing (yes they won once when people where still buffing and we where fighting some other people but they won.) 3 times on 3 clean fights :(

Oh well cheers to fear, that newguild and boom/West Coast group to show up for hib loop 2 nights ago. Was fun. :cheers:

Korgan

Banned
old.windforce said:
The sky has fallen upon the earth (no no, has nothing to do with meteors)

I never thought it was possible but:

Odins was in hib loop !!!!!

nice to see them try to compete outside goth houses :drink:
Lies! Even meteors hate Odins!
old.windforce said:
keep up the good work and bring some spreaders and cc next time :>

What? They didn't have enough hexing specced Warlocks?

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
problem of toa is just that some members cant stick their BBs ;)
so we have to camp goth
ans as long i get there my 12k/h goth is fine for me.
and we had real DECENT fight a few days ago, at castle.

if u want us to move to hib loop or sth. just give me (ilkmas) a tell when im on. if in hib loop is more than 2 FGs we will move, else the RPs will just suck there and we will stay goth.

but dont think we will go there all the time, cause most times our grp are really way too weak to compete in openfield PvP, but still good enough to p0wn goth :clap:

but if all the members needed are online, we would enjoy some good 8v8

and who needs tanks? ;)

and yes, we suck, thats y we have the 2 relicts since months and nowadays noone even bothers getting them, cause noone can raid our keep

yes! i try to provoce some more 50ppl inc, keep deffs is some of funniest things in DAoC :D

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
and yes, we suck, thats y we have the 2 relicts since months and nowadays noone even bothers getting them, cause noone can raid our keep

yes! i try to provoce some more 50ppl inc, keep deffs is some of funniest things in DAoC :D

Do you really belive thatfirst part?

2nd part, aye great farming for your none-fotm whorelocks, sorcs, and DI bots.

The reason we leave you alone is that we know that your guild would never attack when there is more then 1 online from the guild you are attacking. Whats the point taking your relics when u take them back 5-7 in the morning. If you want morning raids we can fix that. Want us to prove our case give us a few days and we can release the relics for you.

Until then :puke: @ odins

Bahumat

FH is my second home
requiem were great at relic raids, they held 6 relics most of the time and they did it at all hours, Les Bannis would be online at 4am and take them back...like you say phoebee there is no skill in raids when no one can defend them.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat rocks he could solo a whole keep by his self. altho i think fuddle might find it easier :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
danmrman said:
PS Fuddle will u marry Bahumat if he asks u nicely?

if i have a shave and put on a wig i could scrub up nicely haha

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, thats why we raided GdE at prime time, with 25GdEs online and LB came to help, GE came to help and....KAOS LEGION! we almost died of laughter...
ok, GdE is not a real enemy but still our last relic raids have always been prime time. and OUR relic losts have ALWAYS been 6-9am...
and yes, im totally sure there is NO guild right now, that could raid us when the odins "inner circle" is complete online. we have proofen this for weeks, every day and every night...

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Matho said:
yeah, thats why we raided GdE at prime time, with 25GdEs online and LB came to help, GE came to help and....KAOS LEGION! we almost died of laughter...
ok, GdE is not a real enemy but still our last relic raids have always been prime time. and OUR relic losts have ALWAYS been 6-9am...
and yes, im totally sure there is NO guild right now, that could raid us when the odins "inner circle" is complete online. we have proofen this for weeks, every day and every night...
turd
camlann stinks :X

Alumicore

Banned
guys youre way too funny. just read the thread and had to laugh.
someone just wants to know if you ppl like the rew. system as it is or want it to be changed. u just start flaming because of the fact that hes an odins.
so just to let some ppl know...
1) odins has 1 ( in letters: ONE) spread healer. everything else are shamys
2) all those whorelocks fgs consists of 1 ( in letters: ONE ) whorelock... me
3) the whorelockS aka mathox dont camp healer with 4 spread bots in house.
see 1)
4) our fg setup is like 6 active players and 2 bb
5) something about warlocks and fgs but would be a hint^^
so this to the whorelock fg

so you can flame odins all day long.... be happy-> die happy
or try to change cam to make it more fun. and yes rps are fun.
if the players stick together mythic/goa hopefully will change somethings.
just try it its not that hard.

oh and pls GDE,LesBannis,Khaos and GE attack again. I liked the fight we once had. you broke the outer wall when 7 members were online - good work.
(no offence just remembering a nice fight)

so hope you guys calm a bit down and focus on topic... would write more but have to work in 4 hours.

so long... Alu

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
alu, ur not really up to date.
there are 2 spreaders, its me (ilkmas) and kiasa (kuhans BB).
we also have more WLs in grp. many member started to reroll a WL (for what reason ever...).
kuhan has WL now, and some others too.
most of these WLs r not 50 though

but over all ur right.

btw CS grp with 4 WLs 4 teh win! ;)

Alumicore

Banned
k so 2 spreaders ( seldom seen kiasa in grp)
and wl who isnt 50 isnt a wl sry but char<50 sux so I didnt count them.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Alumicore said:
k so 2 spreaders ( seldom seen kiasa in grp)
and wl who isnt 50 isnt a wl sry but char<50 sux so I didnt count them.

a lvl 48 WL can still beat near every class, also Kiasa...seldom seen? are you blind!

when does kuhan NOT run without his bb...you sir and an idiot!

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Alumicore said:
someone just wants to know if you ppl like the rew. system as it is or want it to be changed. u just start flaming because of the fact that hes an odins.
see 1)

oh and pls GDE,LesBannis,Khaos and GE attack again. I liked the fight we once had. you broke the outer wall when 7 members were online - good work.

so hope you guys calm a bit down and focus on topic... would write more but have to work in 4 hours.

so long... Alu

LOL this just made my day. Won't even bother to answer. :clap:

Alumicore

Banned
kuhan runs around with kiasa right but he isnt in grp most of the time.

Phoebee...constructiv posting. thank you for this.

so I know why camlann died. cause of guys like you. all you can do is say
Odins sux
Odins has pwnlock
Odins chain killed us
Odins has whorelock fg
Odins is gay
Odins sux
Odins suck
Odins is unfair
Odins use pwnlocks
(repetion is meant to be)

guys grow up or stop annoying us. we try to do something instead of you who just keep flaming.
and !!!HINT!!! 1 lock in grp owns cause he takes the other mezzer out quickly. after 10 sec hes normally worthless when hes low rr like mine and the other grp isnt a pvm guild.every other caster is better after this time.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Odins Sockzors! \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

but at least they are cheap eh?!! Normally costs me £40 in essex :(

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Alumicore said:
guys grow up or stop annoying us. we try to do something instead of you who just keep flaming.
and !!!HINT!!!

Oh well you will make me live for ever if you keep this up. :worthy:

FG fighting in hib loop/toa isn't anything we should do. We should everyone get 1 house in goth and start to camp people for no reward with a instant kill or die class. :sex:

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Look, everyone dont like odins because of there play style and ur trying to say that we are the ones causing the death of this server... HELLO ?
Jesus its like talking to children !

My Mummy Says Im Special !
We are not -------> :worthy:

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, whats the deal with Currigo (enchanter) or whatever the name is, aiming to kill anything that dont have timer in goth, i was on a lv24 alt of mine and he killed me 11 times by running in a bombing...

and the death of camlann is our fault ^

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Fuddle said:
We are not -------> :worthy:

I was laughing so hard I allmost started crying when I read what he wrote. Impressive how low people can sink don't you think? ;)

Fuddle said:
Btw, whats the deal with Currigo (enchanter) or whatever the name is, aiming to kill anything that dont have timer in goth, i was on a lv24 alt of mine and he killed me 11 times by running in a bombing...

and the death of camlann is our fault ^

Yes we ain't in odins :(

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Lets camp all porters 24/7 with 3 warlocks 3 animists and 2 fop spreaders mates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 And and and that's the real pvp belive me !!!!!!1111 Good rps is the only reason to play m8s and doesn't matter how they were earned so lets camp and zerg and and and .....!!!!!!!111111

Camlann has never been so fucking bad like nowadays imo TT

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Lets camp all porters 24/7 with 3 warlocks 3 animists and 2 fop spreaders mates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 And and and that's the real pvp belive me !!!!!!1111 Good rps is the only reason to play m8s and doesn't matter how they were earned so lets camp and zerg and and and .....!!!!!!!111111

Camlann has never been so fucking bad like nowadays imo TT

Hrm I vote for Horde in Volcanus, Animist army in stygia(they are there allready), dominion can put thier zerg in oceanus and some other guild can camp aerus. All campers should have speedwarp, a few ml traps, PN, spd5 and end to catch those trying to run. Everyone okey with this?

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Alumicore said:
see 1)

so long... Alu

funniest thing ive read in ages :)

espcially considering the 2 or 3 warlocks, 1 other caster, and kiasa (with fop in goth healerhouse) camping bindstone yesterday :)

Alumicore

Banned
I surrender. not one posting without a flame.
hands in the air... u guys rock!

oh oh... one quote to the end...
i was on a lv24 alt of mine and he killed me 11 times by running in a bombing...

Fuddle thinking ( yes! I think he can do this if he tries real real hard):

My timer expired... Wheres Currago??? /target currago ... HA!!! got him...
<Fuddle moves around a corner wait for currago bombing>
THERE HE BOMBS... <Fuddle starts to sprint> /rel <Fuddle was fast enough>
/b YOu gay odins grey kill you killed me the 11th time u noob. leave gothwait and delete your whorelock you noobish noob.
<Fuddle is now happy that he didnt lost a chance to flame Odins>

kthxgb

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
currago is mana ench, not WL ;)

besides, i always bomb at bind stone in goth too. all gray that camp there should not complain. i got killed by a 50 hiding in all this grays way to often, so i always bomb that spot free when i inc.

and i REALLY dont care at all, if i kill 20. ppl who do PvP with 20s in goth and whine about gray kills. will NEVER get 50, not even green for me, or they already have a high lvl main and just want to do some chillout PvP, and killing this ones, wont disturb them, cause they know what camlann is like, was like and will always be like
and to b honest, gray kill in goth? so what /rel port, port and u are rdy after 20 secs again. didnt loose anything. i hated it way more to get gray chained at lvl spots when i was new to daoc

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Yes... on rvr servers you get almost full reward for people every kill. But this is because there are alot more people on rvr servers at 50 rvring.

Yday I made 30k on my inf between about 11am and 2pm on alb pryd, I was solo, but plenty of people out and about, and ofcourse, by the time people have got rebuffed, got a boat back and so on it has been about 10mins so they are reward again.

Think what I'm trying to point out is there are piss all people on pvp and if you leave the other groups long enough they will be reward again.

But it could just be that you arent getting the kills at the right time ie; when their timers have just come off.

Less /stick on timered people ;) (j/k)

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
i love the way the odins people come on here and try and explain thats its not there fault and what they are doing is okay....
picture it like this what if everyone played camlann like you...

go figure .

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
i would love everybody play like us, that would mean damn fun at PvP!
/who Gesandte 20 matches and one, ONE person (richter) was PvPing...

try /who odins
and at least at prime time, we have 1 FG in goth

btw /who Odinz, we have a fan guild! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom