Serious, reward system change?

Change Reward System?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
i would love everybody play like us, that would mean damn fun at PvP!
/who Gesandte 20 matches and one, ONE person (richter) was PvPing...

try /who odins
and at least at prime time, we have 1 FG in goth

btw /who Odinz, we have a fan guild! :clap:

if everyone played like odins this server would be death imo...
i can t understand why it shall be that funny to camp goth all day long with a bigger grp/ a fg, EVEN if u were a 'normal' fg without bbs/fopbots hiding in the healer/ healerhouse and wl grps.
and is it really necessary to flame other players all day long?

and GDE is kinda pvm guild, and imo it s good to have a bigger pvm guild on camlann, because GDE really helped lower ppl to stay on camlann in former days. many ppl wouldn t have stayed on camlann without GDE ;)

ps: bonelamencer, do u play on camlann again or why do u think that pvp on camlann sux nowadays? :D

greetings, Mrburns

Alumicore

Banned
MrBurns said:
and is it really necessary to flame other players all day long?

you been in goth while we are there with half a grp or fg?
avarage time so the broadcast channel is flooded with ppl who flame us odins is like 3 min. so who flames all day long?
we provoke ppl. always funny to see ppl start criing. if anyone of says Im the best healer. I only died once within 3 hours pvp. ppl start flaming but doesnt do /stats. some of us do talk bullshit just because u start flaming and we can laugh. but sometimes it isnt bs what we say.
and btw what would cam be w/o odins(a kind of enemy)? was funny when req was it and is funny that odins is it now.(req>odins atm imho)
its all about fun guys.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Alumicore said:
and btw what would cam be w/o odins(a kind of enemy)? was funny when req was it and is funny that odins is it now.(req>odins atm imho)
its all about fun guys.

a bether place?

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
if someone else had of written this i might have actually agreed . . . . .possibly

but since your in odins - go fuck yourself you retarded ****

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
ps: bonelamencer, do u play on camlann again or why do u think that pvp on camlann sux nowadays? :D

greetings, Mrburns

<-- played a bard "Spectana" there recently just for cheking what on camlann is going on and that sucks tbh :(

Odins -> Fg of odins camps goth like 24/7 with 2 shamans-bots,spreading in houses.My lvl 10 bard had like 90 dex buffed but i still could singlemezz the whole fg of odins OneByOne and that's ridiculous if ppl like odins can say something about "skill" since some of them don't even know that amnesia doesn't interrupt and they should continue the casting if they got amnesia'd.

Seventh eclypse -> a group of mindless warlocks who promised to chain me cos i was adding on their fights and mezzing/amnesia'ng em.After getting some msges like "WTF YOU ARE GOING TO BE CHAINED B*TCH !!!!11" from their pac healer i went behind their fg and singlemezzed them all one by one,and that was rather funny :D Some ppl witnessed that and laughed not less then me :D

SpaNiarDs -> played with their fg as the 9rd member(I didn't get rps but they buffed me ) xD We were chaining odins and they retreated into a house and were whining about chaining their poor grp.I think odins dont even care if they get chained or not,they play like bots.

Nexus -> always were 0-3 members online,dead guild

Horde -> 1-5 members online,was kinda dead too_One nooby sorc Rashblablabla + other caster have played in goth once,was kinda funny to annoy em too cos their reaction is way too slow for playing their classes

Cotswold is dead !!!!!! So all non-50 pvp went into fucking Goth and retarded Domann/Aegir,for the pleasure of fucking portal campers.

No fgs were roaming hib loop and no optimal fg v optimal fg competitions for sure.

Most 50 players are noobs.For example I was annoying Reyaa(theurg) by mezzing and amnesia'ng him --> running away ->> continue'ng.Pheraps will upload our chat later if i'm not too lazy,where he was willing to spend his purge just for killing a lvl 10 bard cos couldn't do shit w/o it ^^

So in conclusion i can say that playing in gimped groups with gimped players in gimped pvp areas on the server with 350 ppl at primetime isn't fun at all !

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Most 50 players are noobs.For example I was annoying Reyaa(theurg) by mezzing and amnesia'ng him --> running away ->> continue'ng.Pheraps will upload our chat later if i'm not too lazy,where he was willing to spend his purge just for killing a lvl 10 bard cos couldn't do shit w/o it ^^

Ebayed acc ^^

Alumicore

Banned
noone recognizes a lvl 10(grey) guy mezzing a group. if u look noobish you can mezz every grp one after the other. and dont know when this was with spinnard but one day we were 6 ppl with 2bb in grp so 4 players. spinnard with 3 healer fg killed us like 3 times but lost half their grp but when we had fg ( still 2 bb in grp so 6 ppl playing) the fights were fun.

just a question... would you be happy if we had a "normal" fg setup? without bb in grp who leech place for real playerS?

oh and comment of the day
if someone else had of written this i might have actually agreed . . . . .possibly
but since your in odins - go fuck yourself you retarded ****

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
<-- played a bard "Spectana"
SpaNiarDs -> played with their fg as the 9rd member(I didn't get rps but they buffed me ) xD We were chaining odins and they retreated into a house and were whining about chaining their poor grp.I think odins dont even care if they get chained or not,they play like bots.

Yes i remember u, lol, it was so funny that day :cheers:

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Alumicore said:
you been in goth while we are there with half a grp or fg?
avarage time so the broadcast channel is flooded with ppl who flame us odins is like 3 min. so who flames all day long?
we provoke ppl. always funny to see ppl start criing. if anyone of says Im the best healer. I only died once within 3 hours pvp. ppl start flaming but doesnt do /stats. some of us do talk bullshit just because u start flaming and we can laugh. but sometimes it isnt bs what we say.
its all about fun guys.

i didn t said i was in goth while u were there. i just spoke in general... because everytime i kill an odins he starts to send me whining/flaming. perhaps that s why anyone else doesn t like odins, in addition of their wl-camping-action-with-bb/fop-bot. i don t care if odins is camping goth or not, if they do so i go somewhere else.
and if odins members can only have fun in a mmorpg by provokating ppl and flaming other players it s a pitty. and childish :)
i dunno if u mean me when u talk about 'u start flaming', but i can tell u that i don t flame. even if there s another odins member who want to tell me big news about my mom or my rl :D

greetings, Mrburns

ps:req>odins, what else?!

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
If Odins wouldn’t show us everyday their above tower play style me and others would take this serious. Different subject: In my eyes there is no guild and no grp who “rules” goth, there isn’t any zone ruled by a guild regularly. There isn’t any fg (hardly ever) running out there which u cant kill with about 3-4 people, so nothing special to kill the half out of a fg especially when u got bots in healer house.

Dream on.

I know there are some serious’n fair players in Odins, but it’s the majority which counts. The average Odins player got a WL, no honor and seems to enjoy destroying others fun. Please don’t be surprised if no one takes u serious and just makes a laugh about u.

Epo

Loyal Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Fg of odins camps goth like 24/7 with 2 shamans-bots,spreading in houses.

didn't know shamans have spread :eek6:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Who the fuck cares if anyone rp farms? Oh wait, mythic cares so they mess up a server.

Not that this would solve all problems of the pvp ruleset (I still find fg vs fg combat more intense on rvr, especially with the rvr island coming, oldschool emain. Except for the fact that hibs don't need to walk miles now [ don't think they'll miss that]). Also it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late to fix the numerous errors in the pvp mechanism on camlann. Nobody will bother, it is impossible to let alone level up here (well , unless you roll a necro with your brother and... oh wait). Well anyhow, MOST people can't level up here so they don't bother. I bothered, then was deeply disappointed, but I think that's clear from my trolling sessions. (I am still deeply disappointed, motherfuckers.)

Anyhow this thread is freaking A++ , those inbred "HEY LOOK A TOOK A PIC OF X STANDING AT/ON/IN/NEAR/BEHIND/IN FRONT OF/NEXT TO Z are very boring and are baiting to redicule the author to the yellow ground and.. oh wait, k keep those threads coming too.

Since you're german AND you speak english, I think you're one 1 of the more useful folks on camlann. Mythic won't listen, but I listened, and agreed. That, in itself, is a great thing.

Neo said:
A very good post and point, and i totally agree with everything u say.
BUT Mythic havent done one simple thing for the PvP servers since
they opened them (alltho they fixed spreading on timer on U.S servers)
So as much as the community would want this to happend, Mythic will
just ignore our request as usuall. Sad but true :(

Yeah it only took them 2 years so in 2 years you can expect to see another fix for camlann. Wahoo! :D They're too busy with gangbanging sanya all over the place. So don't expect more speed.

How about my kickass idea of:

ROAM OR DIE FECKERS

Just like an anticamp script, this would generally trigger a 5000 delve essence damage pbae at the portals in SI cities/toa havens/all other bullshit that includes a bindstone or zone entrance or anything that promotes the deathmatch nonsense. (note, problem isn't with the deathmatch, it begins with nonsense)

The secondary function: If a person stays in the same small box of 2500 radius he blows up into candy. Of course this would be calculated by server admins. No, not the retarded ones instakilling people while they're near a pveing bonedancer. I'm talking about different admins !

boohoo, now go away

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
some nice thoughts, but very difficult to make true (u need admins online all the time :( )

and our "spreading" shamans could stay in healer house all day :mad:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
and our "spreading" shamans could stay in healer house all day :mad:

Evul haxxor with specc af on those shamans, medium shields and spread heal. :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
the thing that made camlann great was pvp in camelot hills and hib classic :(

Epo

Loyal Freddie
woah...today there were so much ppl in prydwen keep, couldn't believe it at first. there was a fg animist army and some dominions, i had loads of fun today, thanks :)

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
so many ppl: 1fg of total noobs and some (=2?) dominions on their way to DF?

well, u seem to not remember good old times, when no grp could hold PK longer than a few min, because of perma incing FGs...

well, anyway, at least u seem to have fun with farmin AA noobs, i dont. or well they give RPs, so at least they are good for something

Epo

Loyal Freddie
haha, my friend takitus soloed a 4 peeps grp odins yesterday (wednesday) :clap: u r such gimps... toa n' stuff, but no skill at all

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Epo said:
haha, my friend takitus soloed a 4 peeps grp odins yesterday (wednesday) :clap: u r such gimps... toa n' stuff, but no skill at all

He killed the warlock roomcamp squad? Doubt it; p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom