Serious problem

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I really want to go and watch Toy Story 3, but I'm frightened that it'll turn me into a blubbering woman-like wreck, and real men will laugh at me. I cried at Jessie's song in Toy Story 2, so red eyes are a certainty.

Are there any pills that stop tears or something?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Take a picture of Chuck Norris into the cinema and look at it every time you feel like crying.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
It is no shame to cry at Jessie's song in TS2 and it is no shame to cry at the end of TS3. It's a sign of good screenwriting and production in a movie.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I am hoping the 3d specs will hide most of my tears.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
It was too joyful to make me cry, plus I am in a disgustingly good mood everday for some reason ^^ I would say it will make you wonder where your old toys are...

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
There is something that stops crying Tom, its called a set of balls you massive fucking woman :eek:

Also you should pack your bags and move down south so you can be a fairy like Ch3t and Meg etc :eek:

Toy Story is utter shit btw, Monsters Inc pwns it.

Nate

FH is my second home
Take up martial arts then beat the fag out of yourself!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
There is something that stops crying Tom, its called a set of balls you massive fucking woman :eek:

Also you should pack your bags and move down south so you can be a fairy like Ch3t and Meg etc :eek:

Toy Story is utter shit btw, Monsters Inc pwns it.

Monsters Inc made me blub like a very blubby thing with extra blub :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Man on fire for me, though its on that list.

Transformers made me cry for very different reasons though, welling up a little while watching the A-team too.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Clearly they need to GROW A SET.

The only bit in a film that gets me choking slightly is the end of Terminator 2 when he's lowered into the molten metal. Man, that's tough.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Iron Giant made me *almost* cry but I held off for the sake of mankind.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
That's an awful list, MARLEY AND ME!? BABE?!

FFS.

Ones that make me cry:
21 Grams
The Road
The Elephant Man

You know, things with ACTUAL EMOTION. Fucking idiotic list.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Marley & Me is very touching, makes me think of pets who have ascended to Pet Heaven. Admittedly I usually hate any film that I suspect of manipulating my feelings however.

I cried when the wolf was killed in Dances With Wolves and the father driving the son to freedom in 24th Hour gets me too.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Marley and Me is a sadistic film, it plays on the emotions of people who have had dogs die on them. I was not impressed when I left that film. -_-'

The Notebook I was blackmailed into watching, good movie. The last 15-20 minutes, beware.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Thats a proper list of really shit films.

Man On Fire is one of the few films I've watched where I couldn't make it to the end it was so dire.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I cried when the wolf was killed in Dances With Wolves and the father driving the son to freedom in 24th Hour gets me too.

Urm, as far as I recall he was driving him to prison, not to freedom... (you did mean 25th hour, right?)

edit: ahh, double checked on wiki and he imagines driving to freedom. Forgot about that.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
This is all I know about Marley and Me:
a8zSZ.jpg

nath

Fledgling Freddie
This made me want to cry :(
I think he was just being cute, man. Everyone knows pets don't go to heaven, they don't have souls!

Of course neither does anyone else, but that's a different argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom