serious post of the month :> TOA

R

rg-zorena

How many think toa is just crap and really is dreading it because you know you have to pve to stay ontop rvr to get mls and artifacts etc, and how many are thinking its great because you can quest alot.
(Im sure this is gonna be abit biased cus im posting in rvr forums.)

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by rg-zorena
How many think toa is just crap and really is dreading it because you know you have to pve to stay ontop rvr to get mls and artifacts etc, and how many are thinking its great because you can quest alot.

it will suck ...

V

Vodor

I love pve, the really shitty AI makes it such a joy to kill the same mobs over and over for hours at a time

Poon

S

Stallion-

Talivar convinced me that: its nothing more then what you make out of it...

run around with ML9 or whine...

and its not that big difference ;)

D

del_eneste

I think alot of people wont like TOA. I'm prob gonna stop playing DAoC then and just continue with FFXI tbh

O

old.Sko

well exping arts sucks, ml questing sucks, but damn, when we exped dreamsphere and went for first stroll in emain -
full group of cats looks damn funny, lots of funny tells etc =D
we thought that exping it was well worth it. sad that ds got nerfed two weeks after :/

A

Aloca

Yes it is a little time sink BUT the MLs and Artifacts will make this game better.
it will require more skill to use all those new abilites and charges, also know what artifacts to get and still get a good resist/stat/skill armor bonuses.

Many of the MLs is overpowerd but that doesnt realy matter as all realms have them.

and remember we will have all the guides. we can get to ML9 in a month or shorter, artifacts will we have all that we want in 1-2 weeks.

D

Drum'N'Base

this shit add'on will bring much fore zergs, those who cba pve will have to make XX fg's zergs to have a chance getting a single rp.

Will be like fgs of Ml9's running around and huge zergs on those who didnt got any Ml or Toa even.

fuck it.

A

Aloca

Most MLs is based on static rvr, like zerg vs zerg or keep takes/defences. and relic raids. so normal fgs will not gain much from them

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Aloca
Most MLs is based on static rvr, like zerg vs zerg or keep takes/defences. and relic raids. so normal fgs will not gain much from them
/em hugs speedwarp.
/em hugs grapple
/em hugs purging wave
/em hopes bodyguards will work

R

Rg.Roller

I wont mind it at all, infact im actually looking forward to it :D from what i gather from all the info riddles, quest items, artifacts and masterlevels "could" be some fun and break up the mindless fotm fg's running in emain 24/7 for atleast a while.

Bring on TOA :clap:

S

sofus

Suck to da max ! :(

K

Kallio

Well toa might suck but I´m hoping that frontiers will be good :)

O

old.Zanaa

I think TOA will be great!:) It will take a couple months before all bugs and the stupidly overpowered stuff that is surely gonna slip through is fixed, but all in all it brings many new aspects to game. Personally I enjoy pve when things are new and there are important things to achieve, because I force myself to have an open mind instead of absorbing all prejudices from the leet rvr-4thewin-pve-is-for-roleplayers community. I am sure many people say they hate all pve only cause of group pressure.

A

agon

Originally posted by Rg.Roller
/slap
you "will" PvE with me beatch!

:p

i'm looking forward to toa, just because it's something new, but i don't have high expectations.. gonna give it a try though :)

O

old.Talivar

OMG Fio u my new idol!:) u prove u can be ina great rvr guild and still enjoy all aspects of daoc:)

Z

zoia

I'm glad i only have one lv 50 now. I would hate to get all the MLs on several chars just to make them viable again.
Hopefully all the other stuff like raised stat caps, melee speed bonus etc will make it impossible to cap everything in a template.
Kinda boring when everyone runs around with everything capped.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Zanaa
I think TOA will be great!:) It will take a couple months before all bugs and the stupidly overpowered stuff that is surely gonna slip through is fixed, but all in all it brings many new aspects to game. Personally I enjoy pve when things are new and there are important things to achieve, because I force myself to have an open mind instead of absorbing all prejudices from the leet rvr-4thewin-pve-is-for-roleplayers community. I am sure many people say they hate all pve only cause of group pressure.

:clap:

A

agon

Originally posted by zoia
Hopefully all the other stuff like raised stat caps, melee speed bonus etc will make it impossible to cap everything in a template.
Kinda boring when everyone runs around with everything capped.

hopefully :)

A

Asha

Originally posted by ab_fluid
toa hopefully means bye bye daoc for me

too bad toa is before the RvR additions.
I don't enjoy pve. I don't enjoy zerg rvr, keep takes, or "working together" with my realm. Grouchy bitch, aren't I? :p

O

old.lewstherin

I have no expectations of toa... the wheel weaves as the wheel wills...

Users who are viewing this thread