Serenity and PBT

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
How much Serenity is needed to uphold power with the 8sec PBT ( yellow PBT ) ? It is for my warden, so will probably not have any PoM.

And iirc something gets changed in the next patch regarding power regen right?

Thanks.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
iirc, all regens gets increased to the values you normaly get while sitting and end regen while moving will get the current value you get now while standing still.

pretty sick

regarding how much serenity, i think serenity 3 is the one you need, but you might get a better deal with serenity 2 and mcl1, but the real great thing is a greater power mythirian (15 pow regen value) or a normal one (10 value).

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Wardens on the US server where I play can just keep PBT up all time without losing power, no need for serenity

Enjoy!

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Wardens on the US server where I play can just keep PBT up all time without losing power, no need for serenity

Enjoy!

Hmm, I doubt they can keep 6 sec pbt up without loosing power ( unless they have the mana regen myth )... plus now that wardens got cele, I need to twist that aswell, and it cost more mana than pbt.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Mebbe they do have it then but they can sit there with 6s PBT on and not lose power :)

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah can keep 6sec PBT going without losing power now.

I dont understand how though ( that is if you mean they can run 6sec PBT with no mana myth items and without loosing power ), cuz atm I got 8sec PBT and when I twist cele/PBT ( both yellow atm ) I do loose some power, its not much, but some... And I would guess the red cele/PBT would then be even harder to uphold.

I'm not talking only PBT, i'm talking twisting cele/PBT.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
No idea then why you lose power so fast, I twist red PBT and red Celerity in groups all the time and since 1.87 all power I lose regens back basically instantly even in combat and with no power mythical item.
And if your out of combat it's even more insane as you can heal and have PBT/Celerity on and barely lose any power.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
No idea then why you lose power so fast, I twist red PBT and red Celerity in groups all the time and since 1.87 all power I lose regens back basically instantly even in combat and with no power mythical item.
And if your out of combat it's even more insane as you can heal and have PBT/Celerity on and barely lose any power.

Hmm ok, must be my poor empathy then xD

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh I triple checked this and our warden can twist cele/pbt in combat at full power with no pom, seren, or mythical pow regen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom