Sellout at 351 rilan, prydwen

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
no ffs its not. you just come here for nothing., you not even considering a bid on one of the items,, you simply saw i postet here and had to come here and pretend that your a smart guy.!!!..

i found it better to ask to get the items cheaper here,, rather in the real auction thread..

A) I dont pretend anything.

b) fyi roope is a good and very old friend of mine.. we've known each other for atleast 2- 2.5 years now.. i wanted to wish him good luck with selling his items ( is it a crime to be friendly).. to bad you made yourself look stupid once again.. let me see.. asking him to give it to you for free, because it was you.. made me laugh, and I just couldnt deny myself posting about you again.. sorry..

c) stop posting shit, and i'll stop posting shit about you... thats my deal for you..

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Really necroboij, it looks rather fubar when you go writing the "omgomgomg" stuff... makes you look like you are 10 years old, and just learned a new word :<

Dorimor1

Banned
Lets calm down peeps. Can we start flaming Rhori instead? I'm sure he won't mind.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Lets calm down peeps. Can we start flaming Rhori instead? I'm sure he won't mind.

thats no fun.. :mad: and besides I like rhori..

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
I'm just bitter that his cleric beat me in a duel

roflcopter! hehe I nearly had the same happening to me against lleana.. when I was on Ironfalcon.. xD She misssed a stun, as I was 10% I wtfpowned her.. xD

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
b) fyi roope is a good and very old friend of mine.. we've known each other for atleast 2- 2.5 years now.. i wanted to wish him good luck with selling his items ( is it a crime to be friendly)..

/hug bud :)

and thanks for the free bumps guys, but it will be enough now, just let this thread go, merci ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
A) I dont pretend anything.

b) fyi roope is a good and very old friend of mine.. we've known each other for atleast 2- 2.5 years now.. i wanted to wish him good luck with selling his items ( is it a crime to be friendly).. to bad you made yourself look stupid once again.. let me see.. asking him to give it to you for free, because it was you.. made me laugh, and I just couldnt deny myself posting about you again.. sorry..

c) stop posting shit, and i'll stop posting shit about you... thats my deal for you..

ye its ok to wish him good luck....

and about getting the item for free i was only joking, and i think even you should have brain sells enough to figure that out.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
Really necroboij, it looks rather fubar when you go writing the "omgomgomg" stuff... makes you look like you are 10 years old, and just learned a new word :<

hi 2u2

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
ye its ok to wish him good luck....

and about getting the item for free i was only joking, and i think even you should have brain sells enough to figure that out.

Did I say I didnt figure it out buuud! as I said made me laugh, and wanted to give a little remark..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
Did I say I didnt figure it out buuud! as I said made me laugh, and wanted to give a little remark..

everything i say, doesnt matter wich thread or wich subject.. it allways make you laugh...

:cheers:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
everything i say, doesnt matter wich thread or wich subject.. it allways make you laugh...

:cheers:

aye.. because you always say something stupid.. :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom