Sellout at 351 rilan, prydwen

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Ive redone the sc of 2 of my chars lately, and I've put out some of the unnecessary stuff on my cm, all cheaper than cm prices(atm on prydwen).. many stuff like Animal bone bracelet, Gem of Thunder, Belt of clouds, arcanium soot smudged boots, zahur ring, flowing antalya shawl.. and also Azazel's remains(the last, final, biggest, meanest, etc. mob in darkness rising - and only 4.9p).

/houseface 351, hardraw, rilan, prydwen.

check out.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
Ialso Azazel's remains(the last, final, biggest, meanest, etc. mob in darkness rising - and only 4.9p).

4.9plat for remains of a mob everyone and his mum will have killed in the next few weeks :/

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
let the man sell his stuff housing is cheap enough now xD not many solutions to make money nowadays :/ in old times whoever got a gov was a god cause it was in a cost of 50 plat now all cost less than 5p :/

1 more destruction for exclusivly pve peeps not for rvr ones though

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
Ive redone the sc of 2 of my chars lately, and I've put out some of the unnecessary stuff on my cm, all cheaper than cm prices(atm on prydwen).. many stuff like Animal bone bracelet, Gem of Thunder, Belt of clouds, arcanium soot smudged boots, zahur ring, flowing antalya shawl.. and also Azazel's remains(the last, final, biggest, meanest, etc. mob in darkness rising - and only 4.9p).

/houseface 351, hardraw, rilan, prydwen.

check out.

gimme zahur ring cheap roope.. need it for mincer template.

<3 Freggy

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
visit my other thread here Freggy and bid on it, currently you can take the lead with 30p.. thats nothing for a zahur ring. :)

and btw eggy theres only 1 on cms at prydwen except mine, and theres a few hundred people not buying darkness rising.. even in my close friends i know a few who doesnt buy it.. so they might be interested in the final mob trophy of the expansion.. 4.9p is a fair price imo.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
visit my other thread here Freggy and bid on it, currently you can take the lead with 30p.. thats nothing for a zahur ring. :)

and btw eggy theres only 1 on cms at prydwen except mine, and theres a few hundred people not buying darkness rising.. even in my close friends i know a few who doesnt buy it.. so they might be interested in the final mob trophy of the expansion.. 4.9p is a fair price imo.

if the grp i joined goes ahead, and we go do dragon few times this week, i will be able to bid.. not before tho.. but because its me i should have it for free :)

<3

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
if the grp i joined goes ahead, and we go do dragon few times this week, i will be able to bid.. not before tho.. but because its me i should have it for free :)

<3

I'd charge extra, if it was for you tbh.. something a long like this

Starting bid min 30p
(unless you're necromania then its 100p) :m00:

good luck selling ya stuff roope.. ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:

Starting bid min 30p

lol and you find that post usefull ?.

/rofl

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:

Starting bid min 30p

You take too many un needed digs at that guy, I guess it was amusing the first 218 times ?

Guldske

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
You take too many un needed digs at that guy, I guess it was amusing the first 218 times ?

Some ppl just dont know when to quit it, but hear hear

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:

yeh and I was bored.. xD

Have a chuck Norris fact:

Someone once videotaped Chuck Norris getting pissed off. It was called Walker: Texas Chain Saw Massacre.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:

Starting bid min 30p

well as usefull as your two post's in this one.. so funk you very much..

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:

I bought a full set from Jamie last night and cant turn it into trophys ( ? ) and I think its because I still dont have DR activated. If that is the case, I dont think ppl who dont have DR wanna buy.

/mum

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

<3

here's the deal: bid in my other thread, and if you win the auction, you can have 1-2 weeks to pay the full price, if that helps :) cant do much more, 33p is really cheap for the ring.

/hug

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
well as usefull as your two post's in this one.. so funk you very much..

atleasat i asked about some stuff regarding the ring,, not like you who just flames.. " omg , im ironfalcon im bored atm so i gotta flame. omgomgomgomg"

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
atleasat i asked about some stuff regarding the ring,, not like you who just flames.. " omg , im ironfalcon im bored atm so i gotta flame. omgomgomgomg"

right please let me have it cheaper!!! "omg" im necromania and im a wajning little bitch.. so I gotta beg.. givfgivfgivfgivfgivfgivfgivfgivfgivf

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
right please let me have it cheaper!!! "omg" im necromania and im a wajning little bitch.. so I gotta beg.. givfgivfgivfgivfgivfgivfgivfgivfgivf

FO ironfalcon. roope is a friend of mine, known him for along time. so just because i ask if i can get it cheaper . doesnt mean im nagging you.. like your thinking this " omgomgomg , im ironfalcon. i stopped playing a few days ago so now i got lots of spare time on FH to flame ppl who asks to get stuff cheaper from their friends... omgomgomg.. im the allmighty tard" ..

thats how i think your brain works ;)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
FO ironfalcon. roope is a friend of mine, known him for along time. so just because i ask if i can get it cheaper . doesnt mean im nagging you.. like your thinking this " omgomgomg , im ironfalcon. i stopped playing a few days ago so now i got lots of spare time on FH to flame ppl who asks to get stuff cheaper from their friends... omgomgomg.. im the allmighty tard" ..

thats how i think your brain works ;)

Oo nagging.. xD do you know the meaning of nagging.. and the reason I got a lot of spare time is not because I stopped playing, thats a whole other story, which im not gonna bore you with, and im not flaming random people.. im flaming you (as I said in my bye bye thread, you make me laugh).. and another thing.. I wasent really flaming you for asking for stuff cheaper.. I where flaming you, because your post made as much sense as mine..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:

Starting bid min 30p

lol even my posts makes more sence then your above one..

and if you dont call it flame against me ,, then what ?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:

lol:twak:

the only bitch on this forum is you.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
lol even my posts makes more sence then your above one..

and if you dont call it flame against me ,, then what ?

rofl.. that aint a flame.. I know why you suck at flaming people.. you think this is a flame..

neehoo! lets see

Roope makes a post.. I R SELLING this.. givf offers

Necrodude says: givf givf givf givf cheaper!! for a friend QQ 1+1+1+1

Ironsorc says: roflcopter!! 30p for everyone, 100p for necrodude...

so lets take this into perspective.. Roope is selling stuff, and asking to give offers on it.. you post crap asking it for cheaper without giving him an offer, I post crap that I think he should charge you 100p for it, and without giving him a real offer..

so now you tell me..

which post made the most sense in a Want To Auction thread? yours or mine?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
rofl.. that aint a flame.. I know why you suck at flaming people.. you think this is a flame..

neehoo! lets see

Roope makes a post.. I R SELLING this.. givf offers

Necrodude says: givf givf givf givf cheaper!! for a friend QQ 1+1+1+1

Ironsorc says: roflcopter!! 30p for everyone, 100p for necrodude...

so lets take this into perspective.. Roope is selling stuff, and asking to give offers on it.. you post crap asking it for cheaper without giving him an offer, I post crap that I think he should charge you 100p for it, and without giving him a real offer..

so now you tell me..

which post made the most sense in a Want To Auction thread? yours or mine?

mine ofc.. cause i allready GAVE a OFFER for 1 of the items, after roope told me i had 1-2 weeks to pay.. .. so i was searching for some info, if i could get it cheaper as im poor ingame...

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
mine ofc.. cause i allready GAVE a OFFER for 1 of the items, after roope told me i had 1-2 weeks to pay.. .. so i was searching for some info, if i could get it cheaper as im poor ingame...

Show me where in this thread, you give him an actually offer, and i'll eat my own shoes and shut up.. and really I couldnt care less, if you're poor in game or not.. you should have worked that out in a pm with roope imo..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
Show me where in this thread, you give him an actually offer, and i'll eat my own shoes and shut up.. and really I couldnt care less, if you're poor in game or not.. you should have worked that out in a pm with roope imo..

try go look in hes auction thread, and you will actually see that i made a bid..
and no, i wont go PM him instead, cause i asked if i could get it cheaper.. he told me i had 1-2 weeks to pay. so i went to offer in hes auction thread, as offering in this thread prolly wouldnt help...

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
try go look in hes auction thread, and you will actually see that i made a bid..
and no, i wont go PM him instead, cause i asked if i could get it cheaper.. he told me i had 1-2 weeks to pay. so i went to offer in hes auction thread, as offering in this thread prolly wouldnt help...

thats my point.. so your thread in this thread is as useless as mine!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
thats my point.. so your thread in this thread is as useless as mine!

no ffs its not. you just come here for nothing., you not even considering a bid on one of the items,, you simply saw i postet here and had to come here and pretend that your a smart guy.!!!..

i found it better to ask to get the items cheaper here,, rather in the real auction thread..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom