Selling names

O

old.job

Exactly how would you reserve more than 4 names anyway?

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by old.job
Exactly how would you reserve more than 4 names anyway?

By using the 12 slots avaliable per account maybe ?? :-p

P

parky

what i got back from goa

What I got back from GOA

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Some crazy man selling Names on PvP of known ppl of real severs

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (CS) - 12/04/2002 02:54 PM
Greetings,
We we ill investigate the truth of this post, and take the necessary actions.

Thank you for the report,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

O

old.Outlaw

Originally posted by Fingoniel

Assuming it's not the Outlaw from Logres or the Outlaw from Avalon :)

mate...the Outlaw on Logres and Avalon are imposters look at their lvls and ffs look at the Avalon's class. Fact is I made up a ubar name and others are jealous, anyway imitation is the high.....

Also, I found out who took Zoyster on Camlan, it's a theurg from Excalibur called Karoline, she liked the name so she took it!
I'd just like to add..that my brother made that name up and he is No1 Wizard, didn't u think he would also want to be known as Zoyster on the new server u half-witted shit for brains, spineless, humble humble MOFO.

F

Flimgoblin

Ahh Karoline, we've had a few threads about her...

O

old.Outlaw

Which probably means some irrational 2 year old incomprehensible mentally slow Fuckwit took Outlaw too.

Well all I can say is every1 knows the Camlan Outlaw and Zoyster will be cheap imitations.

C

Cuthervaen

Truely to come up with something as original as Outlaw it must be copy... :rolleyes:

But wait, in southwest of France an outlau is some sort of (rather disgusting tbh) traditionnal cheese based dish. Maybe they're French players after all?

And in German seems an outlagh is a sort of skin rash (usually confined to the lower body) so maybe it's a german name as well?

S

subski

RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING RETARD WARNING

its a JOKE grow some brains or smth!

O

old.Nol

WOOOOOOOOT!!

It's great to have such a crap name and be a lowbie noskillz twat...I still gots me name :D

It's days like these that make me happy to be a crap gamer :D

L

Lessurl

Yeah, i got my name too. Perhaps would have been better if i hadn't tho. I've already been threatened a pkin by someone i apparently ganked at some point on excal and don't even remember. :)

R

Rawkir

omg

i messaged zoyster today to take the piss coz he got pk'd, twice.. I even asked if it was the real zoyster, said yes.. If it was Karoline and zoy aint got his name back i'm gonna make a '/send zoyster you fucknut' macro :D

[Edit] On second thoughts, i'll probably make one anyway :)

<wave zoy>

O

old.Mitsu

Grats on making a fool of yourself parky.

O

old.0xygen

Bleh someone took Oxygen. If I recall theirs another oxygen on some german server. O well, I have been using Oxygen for nearly 4years now. Guess Hairy (Lee) will just have to do :p

O

old.chesnor

Originally posted by old.0xygen
Bleh someone took Oxygen. If I recall theirs another oxygen on some german server. O well, I have been using Oxygen for nearly 4years now. Guess Hairy (Lee) will just have to do :p

I have been using oxygen for 33 yrs. PWNED!!!11

S

SFXman

Hehe, nice joke.
But if anyone actually did something even remotely like this even if we were talking about DAoC money on Camlann I'd call them a pathetic moron.

B

butcha

Someone took the name I wanted to have.... but mohahahaha.... I will come for you... I will find you.... And you will be very afraid... every hour you are awake.... you will tremble... for I will find you....and the pain... the pain you will feel.... there are no words for such pain....

Mohahahaha!!!!! ...laughs like a maniac

F

Flimgoblin

Someone took Fingoniel!

Oh it was me :(

guess I'm not wubbed enough.

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by Cuthervaen
And in German seems an outlagh is a sort of skin rash (usually confined to the lower body) so maybe it's a german name as well?

hm no! :)

O

old.Kerosene

What's that monkeynuts writer say?... um... Does a rose by any other name still smell of shit? Or something....

It's only a bloody name ffs. (btw... got mine booked in time) :D

D

Danya

Hahaha, good one Arnor. The joke was quite funny but some of the responses are just hilarious (I'm looking at you parky). :D

Dunno if my name is gone, not tried to get it so it probably will have. *shrug*

A

Arnor

Thanks, but I really owe it all to TvShop :)
was reading the normal name-whines when I suddenly noticed tvshop was on, and the rest is history ^^

O

old.Finster

guess i got extremely lucky.

Finster, <Nolby Pride>

A

Arnor

I saw a green celt unguilded finster yesterday or so, could be he deleted though or that it actually was you :=)

N

Novamir

got the name i wanted, because someone reserved it for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom