Selling names

A

Arnor

Someone took your well-known name?
Have no fear, I logged in early and secured the good old names:
Eleasias, Outlaw, Sub, Xanatea, Qte, Gunner, Huma, Herbal, Wuren, Korv, Veeshan, Miss, Hit, Novamir, Bee, Ebonn and many more.

If its really you, or if you just want a well renowned name, dont hesitate, send me a mail. Ill be happy to give it to you for only $49.99
Order now, and you'll recieve the friends list to the name you order for FREE, thats right! FREE!

K

kr0n

Lol u stupid mofo, you really think someone would pay 50 bucks for a fuckin line of bits? stupid slan...

We meet in hell anyways, gonna give ya few wedgies there.

A

arrig-ondemand

Sad.... So very sad.... I do hope you're joking tho.... If thats so, the LOOL! -I'm confused, leave me alone!

T

thorey

Grats mofo hope u are proud of yourself

----------------------
Storm purple con
Nolby Pride
----------------------

P

paracelsus

Surely this is the same one who sells Gold for an unplayable Server :)

ebay.png

S

subski

rofl arnor, good one :>

just one little mistake, how do you intend to sell my name? :]

A

Arnor

magic sub, magic ^^

I have Name-Stealer v3.5

and to all you who didnt get it was a joke: :p

never seen tvshop have you?

S

subski

hehe ;) rather sensitive topic maybe, alot of the original names of NP (and alot other also) has been taken, and was within 2 minutes of the release.

A

Arnor

ouchies

well it sucks having your name being taken, but most likely the one who takes it has as long a relationship to it as you ^^

Think ill try to change my name to Astflglf or something unique, yet quite lame :D

G

gunner440

reserve the name outlaw for me pls,, cheque in the mail =D

Q

Qte Eth

its either joke or not but someone stole qte nick
anyway not going to pvp just came to reserve name for some case and was surprised

A

Arnor

will do Gunnerr ^^

Arnor was taken when I tried logging in today, I feel kinda honoured :)

So I had to fall back on Mazuma, the high-priest of the Tezumen
(bonus points for guessing where I took it from)

H

Herbal Remedy

someone took herbal but after a few words it was handed back :)

O

old.Mick

some1 took my names, nm just annoying that ppl in guild chat keep forgeting who i am :p

W

Wuren

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
someone took herbal but after a few words it was handed back :)

What? We agreed that you would stop Outlawe and Royster from zerging.

V

villageidiot

not my name it was there, i got it, no one stole. man im so happy,

what with all the ppl i have pissed on youd think some1 woulda done it out of spite but no

villageidiot lvl 1 soon-to-be blademaster camlamn

O

old.Outlaw

Well I got into Camlan when just less than 1000 ppl were in, and sigh, some bright spark had already taken Outlaw, Zoyster and Royster. I managed to secure Outlawe, but it's not the same. SO for any1 that's interested my PvP character is called

Pharrell and is going to be a Light/Mana Eldritch, and Zoy is
Mosdef the Mana Enchanter.

I many have a Air Theurg called Outlawe too. And if we can get one of the Zoyster/Royster names back then Zoy may have a fire Wizard aswell.

PS I am sure GOA can recover our names if the hounarable gentleman that hijacked them leaves them at < LVL 10 for say 2 months.

B

Belomar

Ahh, and all these problems despite all the trademarks put on these names? I mean, all I see when running around in Emain is people with <tm> or (r) as their lastname, so I am fearing a lawsuit pending...

O

old.Gromnir

Originally posted by Arnor2
Someone took your well-known name?

and to conclude on that, its you who took the name!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by Belomar
Ahh, and all these problems despite all the trademarks put on these names? I mean, all I see when running around in Emain is people with <tm> or (r) as their lastname, so I am fearing a lawsuit pending...

Oh yeah.. reminds me... 'gainst the CoC is the old <tm> and (r).

C

Cuthervaen

Haha :p

Think about the .COM hysteria and see online games reflect the real world... at least the most silly parts of it :)

P

parky

Lets see if a Post to GOA will do something about this :whip:

That Mofo's account should be banned

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
Well I got into Camlan when just less than 1000 ppl were in, and sigh, some bright spark had already taken Outlaw, Zoyster and Royster. I managed to secure Outlawe, but it's not the same. SO for any1 that's interested my PvP character is called

Pharrell and is going to be a Light/Mana Eldritch, and Zoy is
Mosdef the Mana Enchanter.

I many have a Air Theurg called Outlawe too. And if we can get one of the Zoyster/Royster names back then Zoy may have a fire Wizard aswell.

PS I am sure GOA can recover our names if the hounarable gentleman that hijacked them leaves them at < LVL 10 for say 2 months.

Assuming it's not the Outlaw from Logres or the Outlaw from Avalon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom