Seems the patch made a difference to necros....

Vorkanz

Fledgling Freddie
Full sced, some quite nice kit and im ready to go in emain, buffed up ofc. Little do i expect the patch to allow a necro to solo 5hibs. Granted they had no casters (2rangers, bard, 2fighters), but cmon!

Maybe just luck i dunno, but that seems a bit mad imo.

Any of u guys that where there, at about 4am i think (GMT) at amg emain, sure ull agree.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, Necro's are nearly untouchable in melee now. They can get their pets up to 95% absorb or so.

The only reliable way to take them out is using another caster.. just avoid them if you don't have that. Sucks. :)

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Vorkanz said:
Full sced, some quite nice kit and im ready to go in emain, buffed up ofc. Little do i expect the patch to allow a necro to solo 5hibs. Granted they had no casters (2rangers, bard, 2fighters), but cmon!

Maybe just luck i dunno, but that seems a bit mad imo.

Any of u guys that where there, at about 4am i think (GMT) at amg emain, sure ull agree.

Yeah, we were there, Vorkanz. If you remember me and Ayana standing with our hammers at your shade, while our tanks were taking several minutes just to kill the pet, and that's with my disease and DoT on it. We had quite a row in the /g chat about who gets the kill and who doesn't. :)

I think Ixnay complained about styling the pet for 88 dmg with 2h. \o/

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
lol i think its the otherway around, my sc'ed "unbuffed" necro can hardly manage a pull of orange con with yellow add.

Could be that being a Inconu kinda makes my pet suck.... transfering stats etc. :twak:

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Wee Soulkeeper said:
LOL

"Working as Intended" - My(Alb)thic

Why are you here? Shouldn't you be cue cueing and deleting all your characters due to the death of Midgard?

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
dont get too excited though..

Yes they are good against melee.. bu a caster can destroy yer pet very quick not to mention chain mez/stun.

Wee Soulkeeper

Fledgling Freddie
Well I´m/was as Roo would say a Gimp Deluxe from Midgard, a Nice Darkmaster hehe ;)

I´m now full supp.

and I don´t have a Savage :eek2:

I´m not complaining. I´m just reading a post with some very very intressting facts but if you can´t see or understand what you (read most Alb players) so just don´t read my post "din LALLARE" (Swedish)

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
K i don't get it, an alb posts this to say he killed 5 hibs solo with his necro and admits it might be a bit over the top.
And when a mid agrees on it he get accused of whining??

Try to show a lil respect for each other people, were all real people playing the same game.

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
The "Working as intended" line is an overused sarcastic attempt to say "Overpowered and unjustly justified". Its nothing at all like when SI came out and 3-4 melee characters were getting flattened BoneDancers.

Read the interesting post, and try to have a little more of a contructive point of view. And you're not complaining? "My(Alb)thic" ? And I seem to read your posts unlike yourself, since the end of the last one doesn't make sense ;)

Wee Soulkeeper

Fledgling Freddie
Let´s put it this way

If the post was made by a Savage. How would YOUR post look like then?? ;) ;)

hehe sorry for the Swedish words there :-D

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Wee Soulkeeper said:
Let´s put it this way

If the post was made by a Savage. How would YOUR post look like then?? ;) ;)

hehe sorry for the Swedish words there :-D

If the post was made by a Savage, my replies would depend on the post and the replies following. You can't twist what I said to a different context.

I'm just tired of all the Mids complaining that Midgard is dead, alb is so overpowered and they all just roll over and die in a fight. There are issues in Alb classes and they need to address.

If you Mids want something to kill, get a melee character and go find a PoleArmsman and you'll kick the shite out of him. Didn't you know? We got nerf'd this patch ;)

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
TeaSpoon said:
If the post was made by a Savage, my replies would depend on the post and the replies following. You can't twist what I said to a different context.

I'm just tired of all the Mids complaining that Midgard is dead, alb is so overpowered and they all just roll over and die in a fight. There are issues in Alb classes and they need to address.

If you Mids want something to kill, get a melee character and go find a PoleArmsman and you'll kick the shite out of him. Didn't you know? We got nerf'd this patch ;)

what good is a nerféd sidekick??? roll a new class teaboy old friend

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
Arus Canus said:
lol i think its the otherway around, my sc'ed "unbuffed" necro can hardly manage a pull of orange con with yellow add.

Could be that being a Inconu kinda makes my pet suck.... transfering stats etc. :twak:

Only +stat bonus from items effects the pet. Actual player stats make no difference.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Vorkanz said:

Necro RvR God ... nice one .. <waits to see a FG of necros owing Emain> <grins>

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
TeaSpoon said:
The "Working as intended" line is an overused sarcastic attempt to say "Overpowered and unjustly justified". Its nothing at all like when SI came out and 3-4 melee characters were getting flattened BoneDancers.

Read the interesting post, and try to have a little more of a contructive point of view. And you're not complaining? "My(Alb)thic" ? And I seem to read your posts unlike yourself, since the end of the last one doesn't make sense ;)

3-4 four melee chars kill easily 1 bone, same dont go whit necro anymore.
if you whine these dont kill? go and get copple caster, or scouts, or infs, or minst

Wee Soulkeeper

Fledgling Freddie
TeaSpoon said:

*takes out his burried warrior and starts to leveling him up*

Ohhh I forgot I can´t need a BB to do that ;)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
3-4 four melee chars kill easily 1 bone, same dont go whit necro anymore.
if you whine these dont kill? go and get copple caster, or scouts, or infs, or minst
Root 2 tanks and theres not much they can do.
Fully buffed pets and all heals like crazy mofos.

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
The problam with rooting tanks is that they prob are fully buffed themselves and have high determination, so you won't buy much time.

Ulrych

Fledgling Freddie
When BD was first out it was soloing 4-5 people easily (some reports of random groups being wiped by 1 BD (early days)).
A well played BD can still solo 4 people.
Depends what you have available to counter it, like people have pointed out, if a caster was there Vorkanz woulda been toast.
No doubt if this is as overpowered as Vorkanz feels, it will get addressed in due course :)

Theres no set counter measure that'll work for every situation :twak:

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Fayle said:
The problam with rooting tanks is that they prob are fully buffed themselves and have high determination, so you won't buy much time.
Not all tanks are light and heavy.
I'd say an average BD's chance of winning is:
1v1 98%
1v2 80%
1v3 55%
1v4 40%

The only restriction is the mana.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
Not all tanks are light and heavy.
I'd say an average BD's chance of winning is:
1v1 98%
1v2 80%
1v3 55%
1v4 40%

The only restriction is the mana.

the amount of stealthers about nowadays makes that completely wrong

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
A single caster would kill the necro in seconds (can 2 shot it tbh). Also the 5 hibs musta been retards, if melees not working, stop, mez, leave him. Its not really that difficult tbh.

Dowen

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief

A single caster would kill the necro in seconds (can 2 shot it tbh). Also the 5 hibs musta been retards, if melees not working, stop, mez, leave him. Its not really that difficult tbh.

Agree with Bigchief on the caster vs necro part^^

I'm currently playing Dowen. RC-runemaster and atleast before the patch necros were no problem for me, (haven't met one yet after the patch)

sling the two bolts and the pet is really hurt (if not dead). after the pet is dead it's no problem to run close enough to the necro and nuke him to death..

hope it'll still be this way, since they are hard to kill with melee maybe we casters can come in handy
:rolleyes:

All the classes I've played so far have allways had one or two classes who will own you. (Casters get killed by stealther..etc)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
mainly problem is,
if mids wanna fight against albs, they need caster heavy group.
if mids wanna fight against hibs, need melee heavy group.

albs do well whit melee group against mid/hib

hibs do well whit caster heavy troop against mid/albs

whit this i mean group ra:s what is used in battle.

when i started my bone, when SI come, in thidraki killed whit WOW feeling 4 alb easily, they stand in wall and didnt do anything so i chop up 1st caster and next 3 melee char.

scouts several times 1 shoot me, bolt casters 1-2 shoot me etc etc.
whit good PA inf beat bone fast down, archer, any class whit range 1500+ can easy kill bone if know how to do it.

necro killers is? sb have hard time if not impossible, hunter hardly, tanks in generally dont do anything against necro.
good change to kill necro? pbaeo sm after mezz, rm and? is there more? hmm maybe cave shammy i guess, luckily realm is crowling this class :) bone? well, necro whit power and lifetap guess who is 1st out of power :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Fayle said:
K i don't get it, an alb posts this to say he killed 5 hibs solo with his necro and admits it might be a bit over the top.
And when a mid agrees on it he get accused of whining??

Try to show a lil respect for each other people, were all real people playing the same game.

no we're not :( we're playing albs, you're playing mid... big difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom