Seeking ppl for RvR Grp...

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrick (Belomar) also casts celerity fyi! so its not just spread he spams :fluffle:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Hey, Zebolt - I'd join oO Though I don't think I speak anything apart from English and a EXTREAMLY small amount of Latin.

Will sign up as any PBAoE class you want =)

Can play pretty much anything apart from a main healer ;o

/End

OverDriven/Buffed

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Any point to play a hib stealther (rather ranger than ns) on Avalon?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Would be interested. Just depends on from what hour we should start you had in mind. Got work during the days :D

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:

Yeah it's alot of fun, but if you go to the hot spots you see more scouts and hunters than you've seen in your life. Been having alot of fun with a friends ns duoing with Juiliet's ranger and sometimes solo.

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:

A guy with ranger alt from our guild made 400k lwrp from just some keep leech with rr4 ranger or so :) So if you like that i guess its fun! :) solo is up and down, depends how the keep status is... lots of unbuffed enemies atleast :drink:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
but you're rr6 and 4!11 straef is of teh best l33t3st!
Higher than that :(
And you're just saying I'm leet to make me blush :x

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Yeah it's alot of fun, but if you go to the hot spots you see more scouts and hunters than you've seen in your life. Been having alot of fun with a friends ns duoing with Juiliet's ranger and sometimes solo.

Majsan said:
A guy with ranger alt from our guild made 400k lwrp from just some keep leech with rr4 ranger or so. :> So if you like that i guess its fun! :> solo is up and down, depends how the keep status is... lots of unbuffed enemies atleast :drink:

Thanks the info. Kinda tempting. For keep leech not even need ml8 and loads of artis asap ^^ Just need someone with bb and lvl up the char.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I'm all set now. Thanx for all the ppl that replied, it gave me alot of options and sorry for those who didn't make it. All those that made it have been notified so if you haven't, I unfortunately didn't choose you.

Cya on avalon you guys who play there and I'll talk to some of you soon :>

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
I'm all set now. Thanx for all the ppl that replied, it gave me alot of options and sorry for those who didn't make it. All those that made it have been notified so if you haven't, I unfortunately didn't choose you.

Cya on avalon you guys who play there and I'll talk to some of you soon :>

Can borrow you my chanter for pl'ing the whole guild etc, and i am leveling a bm at so i can join you in exp etc ^^

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
sedde said:
Can borrow you my chanter for pl'ing the whole guild etc, and i am leveling a bm at so i can join you in exp etc ^^

Bleh, givf pl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom