Seeking Piolts..........

D

djohn2001

ALL Piolts of the TR i am calling upon yu to form a squadren of witch has never been seen.

I would like all piolts to PM me if interested. or Send me a emain at djohn2001_@hotmail.com

The idea will be to meet on a regular basis and cause havok to the enamy from above. this will require expeinced and well practiced piolts. we will have to learn to fly in a formation and how to handle 1V1 combats to win.

A secound duty will be to provide heavy fire support to the troops on the floor and provide cover to Galaxys perhaps a convoy of them to their required targets for our brave troops to get to the target zone.

This is open to all piolts weather a Gal / Mosq / Reaver combine all 3 and we are uber.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

And darn proud of it. ;)

I am also the bar stewardess on Jup's Gal flights... he makes me wear a skirt and serve drinks to the rest of the outfit. :(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

:eek:

*starts whipping the Pengeling with teh Pimpstick(tm)*

;)

S

Scooba Da Bass

So, I deleted my Vanu character due to my outfit kinda fizzling out and joined a friend's Tr outfit.

Oh dear.

Depressingly the first guy seems to be a fairly intelligent example of the average TR player.

Case in point; I parked an ams just down a slope by a base, started assualting, at which point a shedload of TRs respawned and then proceeded to stand along the bank shooting at the turrets with small arms fire drawing attention to themselves and the ams which was promptly blown up. I then receivied a tell from one of them telling me off for 'shitty ams plaecment (sic)'

No wonder they get stuffed by VS and NC :/

S

Scooba Da Bass

I will do once I've got TheTrMessiah to br20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom