See You All !

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Euthanasia.

Originally posted by BubbleCDR
We've decided. Not to keep it. And well for her dad...:scared:...lol.
I think it's fucking discusting to find you using "lol" and talking about abortion in the same line.
Do you find the murder of an unborn child hilarious?

S

Sigurd

My god, it's his fucking choice tbh. Abortion isn't murder, it's a collection of cells, that's like saying having an operation on a tumour is murder... jesus people try to be a little more tolerant of other people's views...

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by the_chimera
My god, it's his fucking choice tbh. Abortion isn't murder, it's a collection of cells, that's like saying having an operation on a tumour is murder... jesus people try to be a little more tolerant of other people's views...

When the sperm cell hits the egg. Life begins.

Edit: Yes, In my opinion.

E

Euthanasia.

wow Krypt you managed to do 1st grade biology, your mother must be so proud.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Guys, there are organisations dedicated to this subject.

Each side has a vaild opinion.

I'd love to see the discussion here, but in a grown up manner and not just flames. Lets all be cool for a while. :)

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
Guys, there are organisations dedicated to this subject.

Each side has a vaild opinion.

I'd love to see the discussion here, but in a grown up manner and not just flames. Lets all be cool for a while. :)

/agree

D

Damini

I don't think any of us are really in a position to give them guilt trips or weigh down on them. I'm sure it's not a decision that they've come to lightly and I'm pretty damn sure lessons have been learnt. The last thing he probably needs is to have murderer screamed in his face.

Maybe slapping around with a biology book, a packet of condoms and a fat load of common sense, added to that a parental fist and possibly some diagrams showing the fallopian tubes and the travelling of an egg, but not this.

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by BubbleCDR
You all must be thinking.. But your not keeping it, why quit DAoC?...I just need to spend time with her and stuff... We stilll need to think about keeping it tho :(

What about: No we do not think about you quitting daoc even if you do not keep the child....

We think about, why dont you keep the child :p
We have all been at that stage once, and the ones among us who is happy for beeing alive is MANY. Both great and not so great people has spawned from accidents like that, and alot of good things would not have happened in this world if they was aborted.

Okey...you have the one who invent the cure for aids in that little stomach of your girlfriends....

Sucks for the rest of the world, since neither of you bother to take responsebility for it.

Well, maby next time it works the right way :D

But i do not like abortion, even though your like....kids? :D

T

Teh Krypt

Damini suggested it :)

uterus_e.gif

sperm.jpg

dete_nf_01.gif

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Damini
I don't think any of us are really in a position to give them guilt trips or weigh down on them. I'm sure it's not a decision that they've come to lightly and I'm pretty damn sure lessons have been learnt. The last thing he probably needs is to have murderer screamed in his face.

Maybe slapping around with a biology book, a packet of condoms and a fat load of common sense, added to that a parental fist and possibly some diagrams showing the fallopian tubes and the travelling of an egg, but not this.

I am not trying to put anyone on a guilt trip.

I am stating my opinion as a father and human being.

I

inuyasha

looool

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Damini suggested it :)

uterus_e.gif

sperm.jpg

dete_nf_01.gif

Study this, and study hard all 14 year olds looking at girls .D

T

Teh Krypt

Re: looool

Originally posted by inuyasha

Study this, and study hard all 14 year olds looking at girls .D

What about boys? :p

A

Addlcove

Re: Re: looool

Originally posted by Teh Krypt

What about boys? :p

you're looking at boys? I´m not really surprised tbh

/cackles and takes of gwombur costume

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Damini
I'm sure it's not a decision that they've come to lightly and I'm pretty damn sure lessons have been learnt

It doesn't look like.

Originally posted by Fuckwit
We've decided. Not to keep it. And well for her dad......lol.

Yes, I might sound harsh.. but god damn.. learning to be a responsible human being shouldn't be on the back of unborn life.

I am not a arch-conservative. I don't consider abortion the Devil's doing... but that 'little egg cell' could have been a little baby, a toddler, a teenager, a grown up... could have had kids him/herself.

And then I see a 'funny' little comment like that... and I get angry, no - infuriated.
"We get rid of it.. lol" "next time I use a condom"
Ha-fucking-ha.
Yes, abortion might be the solution if they can't take proper care of the baby.

But for fucks sake - don't just wave the fact aside that he and his "girlfriend" fucked up major league and an unborn child has to pay the price for it.

I am not a lawyer.. I cannot say it's murder or manslaughter or if it was rape... I am just an opinionated bastard who had his first kid with 16.
I didn't go clubbing. I went to work and college, the army... to get my little family a perspective.

If we had aborted my daughter... I would have felt guilty for the rest of my life. I couldn't have taken it.

But that's just my opinion.

Be tolerant? I am. But only if something is tolerable.

And on a sidenote...
Originally posted by Chimera
Abortion isn't murder, it's a collection of cells

What do you think you are?

B

Belsameth

it could also be that his careless atitude is an act, and he actually IS deeply shaken by it.

hell, we all act here half the time anyway...

E

Euthanasia.

Soulcatcher you actor!
Your really a bald 45 year old man arn't you! arn't you!

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Euthanasia.
Soulcatcher you actor!
Your really a bald 45 year old man arn't you! arn't you!

why bald? :p

J

Jonaldo

1) BubbleCDR shouldn't have posted such a personal issue on this board, especially as it not only concerns him but the girl who is pregnant also... and knowing the maturity levels of most of the people who post here it was probably a silly thing to even mention it.

2) Anyone who has posted their opinion to/about his situation should really shut up and leave the guy alone, it's not as if he probably hasn't been scared shitless or worrying about this without other complete strangers insulting him or telling him he's wrong to decide on an abortion.

Lock this thread, not only is it getting pretty tasteless now but it's getting way too personal for it's own good. I for one support pro-choice about abortion, and think he and the mother should be able to decide, without outside interference, what they should do with their lives. Yes, maybe they should've used contraceptives but it's too late now so shut up about it. Yes they should've been more sensible when fooling around but it's too late now so shut up about it. Yes you may think that abortion is murder but keep it to yourself when someone needs support..

My ex-girlfriend is also pregnant, she is in the last year of uni and will be taking her exams at about 7 months so it will not be easy for her, and also by the time she can work again the degree may not be all that useful to her.. I thought she should abort as although she made a mistake she should not have to go through the pressures of being a mother as young as 21 (and no I really don't care how good it can work out if you become a parent at 16). However as I am definitely not the father (when I say ex-girlfriend I mean 3 years ago now but we remained good friends) my opinion should have no bearing on her final decision so I kept my mouth shut and let her get on with her life. She's decided to keep it so fair enough, I'll give her moral support and that's it. She now will have to learn how to get by as a single mother and I wish her well. we'll probably not meet again and definitely not get back together again (which was something I maybe hoped for) as I wouldn't like to live with someone elses kid plus I have always had little time for the sheer amount of Essex girl single mothers round here (way too many!) some people might think it's bad that I'll not consider seeing her again just cos she's a single mum but, again, keep your opinions to yourself, no-one needs to hear them.

One final note before the thread hopefully gets locked...
Leave the guy alone please.

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

It doesn't look like.

Yes, I might sound harsh.. but god damn.. learning to be a responsible human being shouldn't be on the back of unborn life.

I am not a arch-conservative. I don't consider abortion the Devil's doing... but that 'little egg cell' could have been a little baby, a toddler, a teenager, a grown up... could have had kids him/herself.

And then I see a 'funny' little comment like that... and I get angry, no - infuriated.
"We get rid of it.. lol" "next time I use a condom"
Ha-fucking-ha.
Yes, abortion might be the solution if they can't take proper care of the baby.

But for fucks sake - don't just wave the fact aside that he and his "girlfriend" fucked up major league and an unborn child has to pay the price for it.

I am not a lawyer.. I cannot say it's murder or manslaughter or if it was rape... I am just an opinionated bastard who had his first kid with 16.
I didn't go clubbing. I went to work and college, the army... to get my little family a perspective.

If we had aborted my daughter... I would have felt guilty for the rest of my life. I couldn't have taken it.

But that's just my opinion.

Be tolerant? I am. But only if something is tolerable.

And on a sidenote...

What do you think you are?

Firstly... he probably will feel guilty for the rest of his life, or at least quite a long time... but that is his decision, you don't know what's going on in his life, for all you know his dad could have run off when he was 2 and his mum could be dying of cancer.... you might have made the same descision in his situation. I agree, that he shouldn't make light of it, but maybe it's his way of dealing with it... and when it comes down to it, it's really the girl's decision anyway... seeing as she is the one who has to sit through 9 months off labour :p

Now I'm sure Bubble has learnt from this, but he's hardly going to show all his feelings on these message boards...

And to answer your side note: I'm a human being who evolved from a collection of cells :p

BTW - I don't think abortion is incredibley humane, but I don't think it is murder - and I think, when there is no other realistic choice it is certainly an option. But, that's just my opinion ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Elft0r !!1
1) BubbleCDR shouldn't have posted such a personal issue on this board, especially as it not only concerns him but the girl who is pregnant also... and knowing the maturity levels of most of the people who post here it was probably a silly thing to even mention it.

2) Anyone who has posted their opinion to/about his situation should really shut up and leave the guy alone, it's not as if he probably hasn't been scared shitless or worrying about this without other complete strangers insulting him or telling him he's wrong to decide on an abortion.

1) No, he shouldn't have... which brings us right to no. 2)
He did tell the world ie made a thread and the responses were fairly serious and mature enough until the famous
We've decided. Not to keep it. And well for her dad......lol.
came up.

I said it earlier... I am opinionated. Someone acts like a little fuck, I'll tell him/her. In real life or on a message board - it doesn't really matter where and how or if I hurt said fuckwits feelings.

As soon as you make a personal matter public, you should be prepared for things like that.

But I have to agree with you... someone lock this shit thread.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

All mods are silly and ban people for no reason.

There ya go, good as locked. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom