B

BubbleCDR

This post maybe good for some of you.
SFXman
tRoG
Uncle Sick
Slapmesilly
the_chimera

Ok I could go on forever. But i'll get straight to the point. I wont be posting on the forums no more because well. ex-gf is preggies :( :(

See you all around. Have a nice time on DAoC

E

El_Coolio

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Ah well....

:hat:

S

Sigurd

You're 14 and you got a girl pregnant? Where do you live, Manchester or Liverpool?

B

BubbleCDR

This is one of my last post's.

Don't know if it is mine. It's to personal to go into detail lolol but i'm not sure if it is mine *i hope not*

Bye everybody

Oh and sorry for been a jerk the past few weeks/months

E

El_Coolio

Hmmmmm,

Least he can meet girls...

Eh Krypty?

:ROFLMAO:

H

Halo | NS

Ok but remember, that child needs a father. If it his yours then look after it and make sure it is loved.

Life throws crap at us everyday and it's how we deal with it that really counts.

A real man doesn't neglect his children. I know you won't.

Good luck. This could be the best thing to ever happen to you.

E

El_Coolio

Originally posted by Halo | NS
Ok but remember, that child needs a father. If it his yours then look after it and make sure it is loved.

Life throws crap at us everyday and it's how we deal with it that really counts.

A real man doesn't neglect his children. I know you won't.

Good luck. This could be the best thing to ever happen to you.

Respect,
That was very well wrote,
Bubble, if your telling the truth, Take a god damn good look at that quote.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

What the Fonz said.

I had my first kid when I was 16, managed to finish school with good grades and go to Uni.
Married the mother and, hey!, the best thing in life that ever happened to me. :D

Join the army when you're old enough. That's what I did.
You learn self-discipline and get enough money to care for your little family.

If it's yours, take good care of the baby and mother... or I will come for you Sigurd-style.:eek:

I

inuyasha

mhm

Be a good daddy! :)

And if its not yours, be a good support anyway.
Pliz :D

MORE then enough kids who grow up without enough Wubin :(

/em is glad hes a spoiled alone-child of a rich caring mother.

S

Sigurd

And please don't get divorced while your child is in his/her teens, as this really fucks their mind up. (See ME for reference)

Anyway Bubble, good luck, no hard feelings eh? (Don't hurry back though ;))

I

inuyasha

divorce

Originally posted by the_chimera
And please don't get divorced while your child is in his/her teens, as this really fucks their mind up. (See ME for reference)

Anyway Bubble, good luck, no hard feelings eh? (Don't hurry back though ;))

The divorce thingy might be really hard, if you are really unhappy just break up :D

I was child under a unhappy marrige, and turned to be a teen which jumped back and forth between them instead....its really alot worse to be with a couble that dont like it then to be with one happy parent at the time which is happy :D

You feel alot more :wub: that way, and :wub: is good for a child .D

H

Halo | NS

You don't HAVE to get married you know, even though it's seen as the traditional thing to do.

Many people I know have very good relationships with their parents who live apart but are the best of friends. The key is to grow up and take responsibilty.

You're gonna need to.

I hate to break this to you but if you're girlfriend is under the age of 16, her parents can claim rape, even if obviously, your girlfriend consented to having a sexual relationship. That's british justice for you.

Things like this you need to think about after the father is revealed though.

Just remember it's not her fault and it's not the baby's fault. If you are angry with the situation, don't take it out on them. Be a man.

I

inuyasha

yeah

Originally posted by Halo | NS
You don't HAVE to get married you know, even though it's seen as the traditional thing to do.

Many people I know have very good relationships with their parents who live apart but are the best of friends. The key is to grow up and take responsibilty.

You're gonna need to.

I hate to break this to you but if you're girlfriend is under the age of 16, her parents can claim rape, even if obviously, your girlfriend consented to having a sexual relationship. That's british justice for you.

Things like this you need to think about after the father is revealed though.

Just remember it's not her fault and it's not the baby's fault. If you are angry with the situation, don't take it out on them. Be a man.

To be married, at least for any lenght, seem to be more and more rare really :D Unless your REALLY sure of it, dont get married over the kid. As i said in my last post, its better to live seperatly with two happy parents then to live at one place with two unhappy ones.

I sure hope your ex-gf is not below 16 of age, and i doubt it anyway, but if it is so then what he says does apply. Do not make your gfs parents mad if so :D

And about beeing angry...NEVER be angry, never blame anyone. Everything that happen have some purpose, so just handle it as best as you can. Take it like a man, and dont show your happy if its not your kid and the girl is in trouble case of it.

And, if it is yours...

GRATZ as daddy! :bazbeer:

S

SilverHood

shit happens.. just deal with it as it comes.

You're a decent enough guy, and I'm sure you'll do the right thing.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Also, it's a horrible thing to say but there is always the option of abortion.

Man, my personalities are mixed up tonight.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hehe... I didn't get married because of the baby. ;)
Got married for traditional reasons ie I love my wife... mutual feeling even, heh.

Anyway... abortion is not an option in this case (in my opinion).
Unborn baby shouldn't pay the price for the fuck up of the parents.

It wasn't rape, the baby is not malformed (hopefully).
So abortion would be just the 'easy' way out.

I personally resent that.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

I know it wasn't rape but the fact is that under this very strange system of justice we have in Britain, the parents of the mother could press charges.

It is an option though, a sad one and I hope you do take responsibilty for your actions. (If it is yours).

If both parents of the child decide that this is the best thing to do then you'll regain your childhood and come out of it a little wiser.

HOWEVER...

You'll always have a gigantic hole in your heart for the rest of your life for that baby. It's your choice, if you where mature enough to have sex, you're mature enough to know what to do.

I'm just trying to help you find out your options, you'll find not a lot of people around you are willing to do that.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Awful situation when children have children. :(

If I was the father of the girl I would most likely try to rip Bubble's head off...

And no, Fonz. Childhood is over for Bubble and girlfriend... no matter what they decide.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Maybe it is over, thankfully I have no experience in this. :(

Animul, you say your wife (Who has very good taste in elves, I must say :p) had your child at 16.

How did her parents take it?

O

old.Xarr

When I was 14 we played football and played video games, we didn't go around making girls pregnant. Ah well...

Good luck bubble, if it turns out to be your kid or not...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Well, me not running away from my responsibility and having been together with my, then, girlfriend for over a year before 'it' gave me some huge bonus points.

I started working after school (I was in the US on top of things...) and on weekends to do my part, was there for her the whole time.
And was there for my little family when baby-girl was born.

A year later we decided to get married because we were still deeply in love with each other and it felt like just the right thing to do.

That's my 'story' in very few words... I have some tales to tell. :p

I must be part of the lucky one or two percent of teenage parents who were lucky enough to choose the right partner to have a 'little accident' and were things worked out just fine for the future.

And seriously... I have no idea what the missus' problem with elves is. :(

S

SFXman

Ok, bye then Bubble :(
Enjoy.
Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Join the army when you're old enough. That's what I did.
You learn self-discipline and get enough money to care for your little family.
Yeah well, that's why it's compulsory here in Finland. Money-wise though, definately not worth it... the compulsory part that is... it could be if you actually begin to work there.

B

Belsameth

take care there.
don't ruin your life over it, you're a bit young for that...
ow, and next time...wear a raincoat :p

E

El_Coolio

Originally posted by old.Xarr
When I was 14 we played football and played video games, we didn't go around making girls pregnant. Ah well...

Good luck bubble, if it turns out to be your kid or not...

Welcome to England,
Teenage Pregnancy is very high in England, same with Under age drinking :eek:

S

Sarum TheBlack

Originally posted by El_Coolio

Welcome to England,
Teenage Pregnancy is very high in England, same with Under age drinking :eek:

And the two are strongly related... (big suprise eh?)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack

And the two are strongly related... (big suprise eh?)

I think it has more to do with the level of information/education on safe sex, and the results of teenage pregnancy then with booze. tho I'm sure drinking does help here and there :)

H

Halo | NS

...that and where I come from, most english girls at 14 years of age are sluts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom