See u all later!

.korgon.

Fledgling Freddie
My time in this game has come to an end, i havnt really played for about 2 months or so but i belive now that i wont be playing again. Soon i am off travelling to Thailand and Cambodia etc and i just dont feel like i have the time to play a game like daoc and the will/desire to play it.

Anyway ild like to thank every1 and every guild ive been part of for making daoc a great experience.

Fujiwara: Awesome tank team, never had so much fun playing with another person as i did with you :)

Taggy,faha,jimo,fed,sunny,maggy etc i hope u all have a great time on Lamorak and ill see u on msn :p Sorry to Menace for just quitting without saying much.

Theo/darks/zap/ etc: Sorry we fell out zap, had such great time playing with u all and having the chance to reunite with some of you, Espeically theo as u were first person i knew on alb really and to play with you again on mid was great fun

To everyone in Groove, im sorry i went inactive on you, but ur the greatest players ive had the pleasure of playing with in any game ever, fantastic people and awesome players!

What partly makes a game like daoc great is ur enemies, therefore thanks to ,Vintervargen for old stealth wars with Alderian and all the guilds that ran FG's as it made the daoc experience what it is :)

Sorry if i forgot any of u, but just about every1 i met in daoc has given me a positive experience :)

Sorry if i missed any of u out, but so many names!

Keep it real doods!

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see u go mate :) had a really fun time playing with u, not even fun playing tank now when ur gone :( anyway, have a great time in thailand mate and good luck :cheers:

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
bb korgon!!! will miss u

ps. thankz for sparing our lifes that time in Hadrians when we where running an GG without CC/bard and the 3rd time ur group encountered us u didnt killed us :cheers:
perchaps spamming /sur by me did the job or donno we where too easy rps :twak: hahahahaha

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
btw saying SEE U ALL LATER suggests that perchaps ull come bk

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Cya Korgon was always fun sending you reports of fg movements from Shrew and seeing your grp steam into them:)

Tilda

C ya Sam :wub:
Be carful in those crazy countries!

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Subedai - was fun grouping with you in alb and annoying fighting against you :p

Goodluck

Bab

Fledgling Freddie
Cu korg :(
miss playing with you and fuji, take care in what ever else you do m8 :)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Big loss in the troll department :( GL with irl :)

Himse

FH is my second home
GL With rl Korgon, and enjoy your trips mate, a great player and a well respected person :D

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Good lcuk in rl, if anyone messes with you in those counties, doublefrost em ftw.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
bb, hope you enjoy the thailand trip etc :D

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
off to find a thai woman? Just be sure she's actually a woman :p

cya!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
BB korgon, was fun fighting with you and against you ;)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
F8/STICK/F6/DF/DF/BS

!!!!!!!

Cya korg was fun meeting in london - Have great one & enjoy your time there.

PS. Dont drink the water - it makes you impotent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
DEJAVU!!!!!!! where have i seen this before?!?! xDDDDD

bibi

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun fighting you against you.

I hope you have fun in real life. Be safe and good luck!

Zaphod

Fledgling Freddie
Best of luck to you korgon, who cares if we fell out..... i wish you all the best for your future dude, u a smart cookie :D

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
permanent bans this time eh ;)

hf in thailand! bet trolls really stand out there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom