See u all later!

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
.korgon. said:
My time in this game has come to an end, i havnt really played for about 2 months or so but i belive now that i wont be playing again. Soon i am off travelling to Thailand and Cambodia etc and i just dont feel like i have the time to play a game like daoc and the will/desire to play it.

Anyway ild like to thank every1 and every guild ive been part of for making daoc a great experience.

Fujiwara: Awesome tank team, never had so much fun playing with another person as i did with you :)

Taggy,faha,jimo,fed,sunny,maggy etc i hope u all have a great time on Lamorak and ill see u on msn :p Sorry to Menace for just quitting without saying much.

Theo/darks/zap/ etc: Sorry we fell out zap, had such great time playing with u all and having the chance to reunite with some of you, Espeically theo as u were first person i knew on alb really and to play with you again on mid was great fun

To everyone in Groove, im sorry i went inactive on you, but ur the greatest players ive had the pleasure of playing with in any game ever, fantastic people and awesome players!

What partly makes a game like daoc great is ur enemies, therefore thanks to ,Vintervargen for old stealth wars with Alderian and all the guilds that ran FG's as it made the daoc experience what it is :)

Sorry if i forgot any of u, but just about every1 i met in daoc has given me a positive experience :)

Sorry if i missed any of u out, but so many names!

Keep it real doods!

Catch you around on msn dude, good luck and have fun!

- English -

Resident Freddy
cya dude, the last time i said this u bragged me for weeks but u were one of the best people i played with and is an honour :) your daoc knowledge taught me alot of what i know today, well in rvr as your a pve noob.

Hope you have good fun in thailand and have a happy family with the new bird at work :)

p.s keep making soap!!! you fucking southern twat :worthy:

Marc

FH is my second home
Bye bye Sub. Take care and have a nice trip. Watch those bangcock chick boys though!!

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go. :( Remember my earliest days, whenever I saw your and Fujis spam I knew I was about to die. ;)

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Bye Korgon. Spend most my time shearing you and spamming heals on ur targets :) Did get the chance to play with you on Subedai (although you were rusty), you did a great job. Hf in Nuddle countries :worthy:

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Cya Ollie , only regret is befrending u on alb :p

Have a good trip . Dont do anything i wouldnt

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Cya hf :>

btw aint this like your 3rd quit post? :<

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
Was thinking the same thing.
Then you're wrong. :)
I've known Ollie a long while, he isn't the type to cheat. He is going away travelling and before that he'd moved to Lamorak anyway, so the bans wouldn't apply.

Think this is his 4th actually if you include BW. ;p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Libertine said:
Was thinking the same thing.

tis was a joke, just the timing was so perfect i couldnt let it slip away :p

edit: besides, morsan forced me ;)

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Have fun in asia, you'll come crawling back to daoc when you are forced to make soap as a living though :worthy:

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
see ya bud, bring me back something nice! ;)
like the location of a good brothel or something :m00:

since you quit lamorak i havent got anyone to lvl my bard with so i cba to play it now (random groups suck) :p

Onlyone

Fledgling Freddie
:( BB Korgon will going to miss u're slaps in rvr hmmmm well hope i wont get down so fast as u gets me :) .
Wish u the best luck on your traveling to thailand and hope to see u one day in game again. Thx. for some great fights :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom