See Hidden

A

Amadon

Originally posted by zlair
is totally nerfed!

How sick and lame is that ?

Gonna be archers heaven once again, ffs!

<expects the inc: LOL, har har har, stfu, etc (from 1 ranger in particular)>

Infils, start whining all u can, cuz it seems like if u whine long enuf, u get what u want!

Mythic have no clue what hey r doing!

just saw this..

i cant resist

sorry in advance :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<breathes>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<whew>

that was wonderful.. best laugh I've had in ages.. thanks :)

S

saltymcpepper

meduza, you say you only run in stealther groups when u cant solo, but when you find me, and know im solo all of you attack.
if i know your around, and also another ns/ranger etc is there aswell then i always tell them to not interfere if i find you first, would be kind if you returned the favour :p

Z

zlair

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
meduza, you say you only run in stealther groups when u cant solo, but when you find me, and know im solo all of you attack.
if i know your around, and also another ns/ranger etc is there aswell then i always tell them to not interfere if i find you first, would be kind if you returned the favour :p

ofc... IF u ever did that!

I guess u mean u solo according to hibernian terms, meaning u and 3 adds...

S

saltymcpepper

dont talk bs m8, i hardly ever group and you know it, i cant help it if the noob rangers etc around mile gates attack aswell, just like you cant help the noob infils, but it chaps my ass cos i know all 3 of you are grouped and pop into view at the same time

Z

zlair

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
dont talk bs m8, i hardly ever group and you know it, i cant help it if the noob rangers etc around mile gates attack aswell, just like you cant help the noob infils, but it chaps my ass cos i know all 3 of you are grouped and pop into view at the same time

if i knew u soloed, i would salute u when i kill u (as when i salute Ravenslore and sometimes Welnir ;) ). but i know u dont. fact. end of story.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by zlair

well, i guess Rapid Fire for teh win now :p

"Why are you always /anon, Meduzaaa?" - A true scout never reveals himself !

"Do you have Volley, Meduzaaa?" - A true scout must always kill his enemies buffbot!

"Aren't you specced like a gimp, Meduzaaa?" - A true scout specs 50 LB!

"Why don't you use slam, Meduzaaa?" - A true scout never flees from battle!

"You wanna team up, Meduzaaa?" - A true scout uses Rapid fire fortehwin!!!

"Why are you killing grey cons, Meduzaaa?" - A true scout kills greys to boost his RP's!

S

succi

Never had SH , scouts and infs always move together on pryd so it would just get me killed.

Shades also have alot better stuff to buy :)

V

vintervargen

meduza i missed u in odins today.. didnt find much infils to farm :/

Z

zlair

Originally posted by vintervargen
meduza i missed u in odins today.. didnt find much infils to farm :/

seems like i jsut found u ;)

ty for rps ;)

(ohh, and Critsii's rps too, always nice to kill the 2 who both claim they solo... riiight)

but again, hibernian terms of solo = not being grped but the same spot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom