Security settings(?) problem

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
helloooooooooo

for some reason i can't access my hotmail (stops loading etc) get onto msn, even basic things like changing my info on facebook or uploading pictures on imageshack :[

it randomly fixs itself without a restart, but those few days when it goes back to being an arse really get on my nerves, any ideas on how i can fix it?

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I recently installed Peer Guardian and it broke my facebook. Not all of it, just certain pics cached on certain servers. You haven't installed any firewall type software recently have you?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
time to run a malware check perhaps?

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi ~Latency~

If you haven't changed any security settings recently, then I would opt for TdC's suggestion of checking your system for malware. If you don't have any up-to-date protection programs, you can use AVG or OneCare Safety Scanner for free (OneCare will clean-up your system as well, as it may be worth clearing your temporary internet files and cookies etc.).

Kind regards

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
You dont say what browser you are using.

If you have no reason to suspect malware and you are using ie then try sticking the sites in question into the trusted sites zone - it sounds to me like java script miht be disabled on your browser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom