Secret tunnels under Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Apart from bumping a really old thread, he didn't seem like that much of a cock.
You two are twats.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Hey, "The One". You're the cock mate. I've done more to contribute to our collective understanding of history than you.

User:parrot of Doom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh and look where I've been recently:

1875836474_d00f17e253_b.jpg

Bet your mates would love to know where that is, wouldn't they, what with it containing material over 100 years old, completely untouched? Trouble is, they were so nasty and spiteful to me, I ain't telling. So I get to browse around in there and do my research with material and machinery that dates well back to the 19th century, with the kind permission of the owners, using my time for a good cause. Meanwhile your mates at 28dl tramp around in shit filled sewers hanging from ropes, thinking they're cool.

Shut the door on your way out chap.

The one.

Fledgling Freddie
Mate, ive discovered and explored roman underground work 2000 years old, so basically i own you in every explorable way (Well thats, if your after a pathetic competition) Just if you knew what else i have done, i think you would sit back in your comfortable arm chair.

Oups i have come back... couldnt resist putting someone in their place.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I HAVE A MASSIVE WILLY AND MY DAD IS ARD so ner

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Wow - you discovered it? Really? Then you won't mind linking us to a copy of your peer-reviewed essay on the subject, will you?

Or is it the case that someone else discovered it years, centuries before you were born, that the works have already been documented, measured, dated, categorised, and then re-sealed so twunts like yourself wouldn't go in and disturb things of which they know nothing?

Hey, the other day I looked on a map and found something called Watling Street. I realised it was a Roman road, and I was the one that discovered it!!!

You're talking out of your arse.

The one.

Fledgling Freddie
You was born in 72' and yet you talk like a 13 year old, im not going to discuss this further, if you dont belive me fine, its your loss, i know what i have done, and im definately not going to discuss my work, with some one of your IQ.

Like i said, exept from one respective answer, this forum is full of children, wishing they did more in life.

mank!

Part of the furniture
the only thing i'm wishing for is for you to fuck off and die you troll ****.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You was born in 72' and yet you talk like a 13 year old, im not going to discuss this further, if you dont belive me fine, its your loss, i know what i have done, and im definately not going to discuss my work, with some one of your IQ.

Like i said, exept from one respective answer, this forum is full of children, wishing they did more in life.

Oh its the old "I have a really really high IQ" crap. Learn to spell and people may one day believe you. Or are you like rain man but with sewage?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The abbreviated version of 1972 is '72, not 72'.

You've no work to discuss have you? I'd love to be proven wrong but I have a feeling that you're going to take the 'moral high ground approach' and back out of an argument the only way you can - by feigning intelligence, and pouring disdain on others.

Children, theres a few yes (not many), but I think if you bothered to stick around you'd find that most people here have a very interesting life, and have achieved considerable success.

Still, you can dream.

The one.

Fledgling Freddie
Other than the very touchy stuff, ancient monuments (covered by different laws) what would you liek to see Tom? (i know im carying it on, but you annoy me so much)

EDIT: you know what, fuck you, thinking back on what i originally said. I have traveled from the north of scotland to the south unearthing anything underground, traveled across eastern europe, tracing and exploring Eastern bloc underground instalments, including one ICNW deep complex, and i seriously dont know what im doing on this Dinghy forum, speaking to a 'Wanna Be' with pityfull results like the 19th century crap you posted above, dream on sonny, you did make me laugh with that 19th century thing though, nice.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'd like to see Keira Knightley naked and in my house, but thats not going to happen so I'll settle for some evidence that you're not just a troll.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
I wanna see...wait actually no, I really don't.

Tss, behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom