Seasoned Cup signups OPEN

O

old.v0rt3x

can't you do that in september ?????

chip you have choose a very bad date to announce this, many teams are in holydays :( .

I think it should be better if team that was present last season without postponed match must be chosen in priority !!!!

my team were in div2a last season and we should normally go in div 1 for this new season.

I was in holidays for 10 days and i came back this morning and what a surprise !!!!!!!!!!!.

we are outside of barrysworld league !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that you have invited many new teams that wasn't there last season, what is the goal ? to have more stronger opponent for your team match ?

many thanks barrysworld to put out a team that should be promoted in div1 this season and have never postponed a match during last season...

C

.chip

as Chak says its only the Seasoned Cup that has opened.. Season 2 is completely seperate and signups for that aren't open yet.

When signups do open for season 2 they will be announced here and ALL team WILL have to resignup (because of the amount of dead clans from season 1). At the moment the league will be considerably smaller than last season with 32 teams participating (48 at a stretch maybe).

O

old.v0rt3x

ok for that !!!

ok for explanations :)

i am so furious to miss this cup :) but i do with ;)

cya

S

SkD'deWar

Quoted from League news:

Wow, I was hoping to keep signups open for a week or so but we have had 43 teams sign up for the cup in 2 days!

unfortunatly because its a 32 team cup some teams are going to be disapointed. We have our list of 32 teams and the seeded teams are being chosen, so even if you try and sign your team up now it's too late I'm afraid!

Damnit!! Tried to get some real life last weekend and this is what I get when I'm back! :p Taking a look at the clans list, we've lost the opportunity of fighting against some of the better clans in the european RTCW scene :mad:
I'd like to know if BW is planning to upload demos of the matches somewhere, as we're very interested in following some of the matches.
Originally posted by v0rt3x-
I have a wolf tv server working in Paris, you can find it with ASE there is only one in france :) if you need it for some match next season ask me :)
Any possibility....?? :D :D :D

C

.chip

If Vortex is still around I'd love him to get back in touch with me over his wolf tv server :) also ESN will be covering some matches and once we have trained all the new admins up (sometime in the next few days) I'll make sure they know how to upload demos for you all :)

C

.chip

hehe you will be in season 2 tho m8, i'll make sure of it :)
pweety pweeze can we use your wolf tv server :)

O

old.v0rt3x

of course

it was a joke :)

of course you can use it, you need to find cameraman to follow match, i think admins of match could be the best :)

like that we can see if they really follow the match :)

cya

S

syk.chak

Aslong as they are better than most of the Qcon cameramen, then it sounds good :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread