Seasoned Cup Round 2

C

.chip

Well I cant seem to log into BWRTCWL league site atm to post this so I might aswell put it in here:-

Well the action is starting to hot up in the BW Seasoned Cup. Only 16 teams are left strutting their funky stuff. 7 of the 8 seeded teams Qualified for the 2nd round. The only seed that was knocked out was HEL who got beat 3-2 in a corker of a game (which lasted ages!) against r4angers.

Onto the 16 teams that remain:-

Infensus, TEG, BlackBugs, One soldier, Four Kings, Syndicate X, DkH, Whitewolves, Amnesia, Muppet Labs, All Guns Blazing, Eximus, R4ngers, PoQ, Digital Heresy, Veni Vidi Vici.

With the Gamesdomain UK championships this weekend most of the UK teams (4k, Agb, DH, One) will be down in London, so all round 2 games will be played on Monday 9th September with 4k v Syndicate Z being played on Thurs (at 4k's request)

Wolf TV games for round 2 will be:-

Monday 9th 8pm BST:- Infensus v TEG... Blackbugs v One
Monday 9th 9.30pm BST:- Amnesia v Muppet Labs.. All guns Blazing v Eximus
Thurs 12th 9pm BST:- Four Kings v Syndicate X

Wolf TV ip 212.43.239.173:27970 (check out www.gamerstv.net for wolf tv files and info)

TSN coverage is being negotiated as we speak and If any games will be shoutcasted I'll let you know as soon as I know myself.

I will be leaving for London late Friday night so the league will be in Blacklotus's capable hands till I get back on Monday, Any questions or problems please email him. Good luck to all teams in round 2.

B

bigfoot

Problems been fixed, you should be able to login again now.

Users who are viewing this thread