News Sean Mercer

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So you think that someone should get killed for accidently killing someone? IE, they got attacked and killed them by accident in self defence, and what im saying is that they should make Prisons into Police Cells. Make it a horrible experience over all imho.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I'm going to sound like one of those PC hippies, but rather than focusing on punishment we should be focusing on preventing these crimes to happen by discovering what exactly is causing these kids to run around wanting to shoot/stab each other.
Council Estates, chavs and wanting to be top dog.

Films like The Crew, Shooter (not the sniper one) and shit like that all take a toll. Theirs so much shit that influences them that it's going to take generations of change to stop it.

When a child/teen hits 16 and 9 months they should be made to do basic training in the army. It will teach the little fuckers discipline and respect. That's what they lack and it pisses me off, i used to be a twat once. Then i realised nobody deserves to be tret like a piece of shit unless they've earned it!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Prison as a whole is a horrible experince. Anyone who tells you it is not is either the Daily Mail, The Sun or someone who doesn't want to seem soft after they've been in the prison.

Marc

FH is my second home
Prison as a whole is a horrible experince. Anyone who tells you it is not is either the Daily Mail, The Sun or someone who doesn't want to seem soft after they've been in the prison.

I know plenty of people who would disagree with you there and its not about wanting to sound soft, they actually did find it a breeze. As they said, whats hard about it? They had TV's in their room, drugs were easier to get hold of compared to out on the streets, sat on their arses every day etc etc

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Deserves what he gets, if he thinks thats bad wait until he gets out of prison.... imagine whats going to happen to him then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom