News Sean Mercer

Marc

FH is my second home
For those that dont know, hes the little maggot that shot dead a 10 year old. Anyway, my mates brother is in the same nick as him, Strangeways. Hes under protection now as he has been assualted every day since he got in there. He couldnt even stand in the queue for food without someone planting one on him. He now cant sleep unless he has his Liverpool FC quilt and pillow. Bless.

Just goes to show, not so big and hard are they unless they have a gang to back them up.

Should people like this be put under protection, or should they just be left to the cons?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
He shot dead a ten year old kid, he deserves whatever he has coming to him, IMHO.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
He sounds like scum, but I'd prefer not to take cues on right and wrong from cons in Strangeways.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How was the shooting done?

Shot a 10 year old in cold blood? Accident?

HAven't heard of the story so asking for some info first.

Everz

FH is my second home
How was the shooting done?

Shot a 10 year old in cold blood? Accident?

HAven't heard of the story so asking for some info first.

Did that.

Get rid of the protection and let the bastard get pummeled to death. Like those two who killed the little kid way back and are no living under different names, why should these scum be given any form of protection, they deserve what they get.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
10 year or not, person of any age, if someone does something like that to another person...well...i say that what is coming will come to them.

IF, it's that simple ofcourse.

I'll take everything into consideration, but if the TRUTH is that he just shot someone for no reason, well...out of this game buddy, permaban.

Mey

Part of the furniture
They are given protection because of people seeking vengance in the form of violence, you can't release someone after paying their debt to society (its legal, I dont care if you think they have or not) and not prevent them from being victims of crime themselves.

Whether or not its right or wrong, it's the law and as bound by the social contract we should all pay dues to it.

Don't like how its done then use your right as a citizen to vote for someone who will change it.

Marc

FH is my second home
Wel TBH Toh, he didnt mean to kill him. He was shooting at someone else and a bullet ricoched off a car and hit the ten year old. However, it was his conduct afterwards annoyed me. The police set up huge big screen in liverpool to broadcast a TV appeal to help find the killer. Hundreds turned up, including Sean Mercer who taunted police there and then. Made the wanker sign at them etc. The police knew it was him, as did the public.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wel TBH Toh, he didnt mean to kill him. He was shooting at someone else and a bullet ricoched off a car and hit the ten year old. However, it was his conduct afterwards annoyed me. The police set up huge big screen in liverpool to broadcast a TV appeal to help find the killer. Hundreds turned up, including Sean Mercer who taunted police there and then. Made the wanker sign at them etc. The police knew it was him, as did the public.

Well that's a bit "immoral", if such a word exists anymore.

Though i would've thought less of him if he did shoot the kid on purpose. Anyway, accidental shooting and not regretting it(which it sounds like), isn't the sign of a healthy individual.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Fuck that, how about we get the prick out of jail, leaching on our money. Plain and simple kill the little twat. Then their will be 1 extra spot in jail for some little hoodie chav shit head that has done a crime but doesn't deserve to be killed.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Fuck that, how about we get the prick out of jail, leaching on our money. Plain and simple kill the little twat. Then their will be 1 extra spot in jail for some little hoodie chav shit head that has done a crime but doesn't deserve to be killed.

sounds like your referring to yourself there laddyboy ;D

<3

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I partly agree with Laddey, because he's so elite and superior ofc... :m00:

But yeah, I think the death sentence was good, not a public excution ofc, just a quick jab in the arm with a needle, Death = Death, imho, What's Life in prison anyways 25 years? :|

Only if they have 1000000000% evidence agaisnt tho'

Gwadien

Sorry for double post, but this is kinda off topic

Anywho's..

It's the PC society we live in, it happens all the time, people think they can get away with literally murder, because they get a slap on the wrist etc, for example I knew a lad who got battered to shit, was in hospital to a week loads of witnesses there, the guy who battered him got a couple of weeks in a young offenders institute which was probably better condition than his own home?

I seriously think they should make prisons worse, don't they get TV's etc?

A homeless person could go and murder someone, better where than they live atm, and they get meals.

:(

Mey

Part of the furniture
The problem is, do you want to rehabilitate people or simply punish them?

Gwadien

What im saying is, for low-scale crimes IE; Stealing, Assault, Manslaughter ( Accidental ), The Police Station cell should be their prison, give them a room, a bed, nothing else, feed them shit 3 times a day, that'll teach them to be good boys.

For Murder = Lethal Injection.

Couldn't decide where to catergorise Rape.

I'll make it fun; Basically, people can
:sex:
then the police get them :twak:
When they're released back to :drink: then!

:|

Laddey

FH is my second home
How can you be rehabilitated when its really hard to find a job in this hell hole country as it is. Nevermind with a conviction behind you.

I went into mac donalds the other week, politly and smartly dressed and enquired about a vacancy, their is fuck all and this is at two different stores. Thats going offtopic anyway but this country is a pile of shit

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
death penalty for all murderers
simple
bring back hanging

Mey

Part of the furniture
What im saying is, for low-scale crimes IE; Stealing, Assault, Manslaughter ( Accidental ), The Police Station cell should be their prison, give them a room, a bed, nothing else, feed them shit 3 times a day, that'll teach them to be good boys.

For Murder = Lethal Injection.

Couldn't decide where to catergorise Rape.

I'll make it fun; Basically, people can
then the police get them :twak:
When they're released back to :drink: then!

:|

You do realise it costs more to keep someone in a Police Cell than it does in a prison?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Funny. He looks like the stereotypical person to run around with a gun.

Mey

Part of the furniture
I'm going to sound like one of those PC hippies, but rather than focusing on punishment we should be focusing on preventing these crimes to happen by discovering what exactly is causing these kids to run around wanting to shoot/stab each other.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Quite interesting ( scary ) how this forums litterly drench in bloodlust...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm going to sound like one of those PC hippies, but rather than focusing on punishment we should be focusing on preventing these crimes to happen by discovering what exactly is causing these kids to run around wanting to shoot/stab each other.

Beardy lefty politics and the knowledge that there is virtually no punishment for most crimes, coupled with shitty parenting from the Jeremy Kyle generation is what is causing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom