SE HS Code from Play.com

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
they said the keys were being sent out in batches from 9am this morning and should get it by this afternoon.

That's what I was thinking, no news in this thread then all together some of us received it ... that smelt like batch.

I wonder if it's a play.com policy or some goa strategy dictating them when and how many to send to avoid congestion ...

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Order my headstart from Play Sunday midday - codes were in my inbox this morning.

have faith im sure they will come, remember check junk mail boxes, just incase.

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
Order my headstart from Play Sunday midday - codes were in my inbox this morning.

ditto... now goa just have to send me the confirmation mail :)

Edit: boom 1 min later there it is :)

Edit2: updating the client now, did'nt expect it to be that fast ^^

pez

Can't get enough of FH
So we had a bunch of keys sent out at around 10am UK time.

Has anyone received a key since then or spoken to a play.com representative and got an update?

Just had an email back from play.

Me said:
Hello there.

I preordered Warhammer Online from you a couple of weeks ago, order ID - xxx

One of the main reasons I ordered from you was because you offered a headstart Code. I'm emailing because the headstart began 2 hours ago and so far I have received no code. I'm aware that many other play.com customers have received their code and was wondering if you could please check if mine has been sent.

Cheers

play.com said:
Thankyou for your recent email.

Please note that all Warhammer Early Access codes are in the process of being emailed out to all customers.

Kind Regards
Play.com

I don't understand how emailing keys can take 2 hours but maybe if we keep the pressure on they will prioritise it.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I ordered mine a few weeks ago when HMV fecked up my CE. The codes arrived last week. I've entered the HS code but not had my confirmation email yet but since I'm messing around with virtual servers the next 2 days it doesn't really make a whole heap of difference hehe

Bluelion

Fledgling Freddie
Still waiting for mine too. Beginning to get that sinking feeling that it might not arrive today, still 11 hours to go I suppose.

bronnac

Fledgling Freddie
Got mine from play.com at 9:26am this mornin!.....

......havent got the fecking client though so downlolading that now..\boohoo

pez

Can't get enough of FH
From someone over at warhammer alliance

I've been lurking in this thread for a couple of hours now, since I ordered from play.com yesterday and my code still hasn't arrived, thought I should register and pass on my findings.

I recently phoned play.com for the 3rd time and the irish bloke said that if you ordered yesterday then your code should arrive by 8pm.

Not exactly the best news, but better than being told you have to wait till tommorow

What this means for those of us who ordered a month ago and have received nothing i have no idea.

Twilight

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know, seems most people who ordered from play have their key now. I hope you get your keys soon, Good Luck

mollok

Fledgling Freddie
i had to ring play.com up 3 times until they finally manually sent my codes.... just waiting on acceptance now

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Just to say I received my codes from Play at 10:00 this morning. I hope anyone that hasn't yet get there's soon.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
le sigh

OK, following another phone call to play.com

The girl insisted that no one who had ordered since August had yet received their codes (I ordered on the 1st). I told her that wasn't true, i knew of dozens who ordered in the last couple of days who had already received theirs. She said she would email my details to her manager but she thought he may have gone home for the day and would not be able to sort me out until the morning.

@mollok, can I ask what you said to get yours since i repeatedly asked to be put through to someone who could help me and she said there was no one.

bronnac

Fledgling Freddie
le sigh

OK, following another phone call to play.com

The girl insisted that no one who had ordered in August had yet received their codes (I ordered on the 1st). I told her that wasn't true, i knew of dozens who ordered in the last couple of days who had already received theirs. She said she would email my details to her manager but she thought he may have gone home for the day and would not be able to sort me out until the morning.

@mollok, can I ask what you said to get yours since i repeatedly asked to be put through to someone who could help me and she said there was no one.

Mollock prolly lives in jersey, he went round the the office and gave one of the CS reps a slap...she promptly handed over the goods.

mollok

Fledgling Freddie
yeah m8, i spoke 2 2x girls then 1x bloke... bloke sorted me lol..... All i said was im still waiting after 2x phone calls and getting pissed off now. The bloke then sumhow managed to manually email me my codes.

Hope this helps

pez

Can't get enough of FH
did you keep asking for anything specifically or did you just refuse to go until they sorted it or what? ;)

mollok

Fledgling Freddie
well if i wer u id tell them that u know for a fact they can email u ur codes ther and then.... with me the guy said check ur mails now b4 u hang up fone.... i did and codes wher ther mate. They must be able to mannualy do it for you because they did for me. Yeah lol i got proper shitty with then too lol, always helps

cfubar

Fledgling Freddie
Did same for play , rang them and they sent them out manually.

Problem now is that i cant register im gettin ERROR 414!!!!!!! Arrrggghhhhh....

pez

Can't get enough of FH
fuck, i'm obviously not as good at getting shitty with people. All i got was a guarantee of receiving it by 6pm.

If theres nothing by 6 though!!!!

Afran

Part of the furniture
2 Hour queue, log in, crash 20min later (random crashes ftw), oh hey 3 hour queue. xD

mollok

Fledgling Freddie
happend 2 me, i logged in after 20 min queue and crashed whilst loading? wtf back to 40 min queue now >_< and pez.... they said that 2 me on my 2nd phone call... hope u get it soon mate

Twilight

Fledgling Freddie
Lmao just got another email from play.com

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order with Play.com.

When attempting to process your credit/debit card it was declined by your bank. We would ask you to check all of your card details carefully.

Im not that fussed since they already emailed me my HS and bonus item codes this morning :)

Bluelion

Fledgling Freddie
Well bugger not got mine :( Guess that's all the hope I have of getting it on the Monday then. I'm pretty sure I read that I was guaranteed it by Monday if I ordered before midnight on Sunday - I ordered it on Friday so where is it?

They shouldn't be promising things they don't deliver on - the only reason I went with play.com was this guarantee, they are £5 more than their competitors.

Bluelion

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to keep banging on about this, hardly the end of the world to wait another 24 hours but...

My SE arrived today, with a receipt:
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (with Early Game Access & 2 In-Game Item)

Yet the only code in the box is on the back of the manual, one of the WARSBX codes which isn't valid yet.

Has anyone else NOT received the early start code via email from play.com?

Can I take it that I won't be getting 2 ingame items either? :(

mollok

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to keep banging on about this, hardly the end of the world to wait another 24 hours but...

My SE arrived today, with a receipt:
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (with Early Game Access & 2 In-Game Item)

Yet the only code in the box is on the back of the manual, one of the WARSBX codes which isn't valid yet.

Has anyone else NOT received the early start code via email from play.com?

Can I take it that I won't be getting 2 ingame items either? :(

Dude ring them up and go insane... its how u get results, 2bh u pre-orderd for EARLY access therefore they havnt provided you with what u orderd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom