SE HS Code from Play.com

Twilight

Fledgling Freddie
Hey has anyone who has pre-ordered the SE edition in the last few days from play.com recieved their codes yet? I haven't :(

pez

Can't get enough of FH
No :(

Come 9am when they open i'll be giving them a ring :)

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
im pretty dam sure one of our guildies has recieved his when i was chatting to him on saturday, cant check tho hes at work now

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
I have, though I ordered last Wednesday (10th).

Still saying invalid code on War-Europe.com though.

Twilight

Fledgling Freddie
Ok well since some of you guys have and havent ill give them a while this morning then contact them, hopefully will get it sometime today.
Good luck if you are still waiting aswell

Swiss

Fledgling Freddie
A guildy of mine ordered his yesterday and hasnt had his yet. However, from play.com;

Pre-Order Warhammer Online: Age Of Reckoning from Play.com before midnight Sunday 14th September and receive early access to the game and 2 in-game item unlocks. Instructions on how to claim this pre-order offer will be sent Monday 15th September.

Just sit tight I guess!

DrClink

Fledgling Freddie
Ok well since some of you guys have and havent ill give them a while this morning then contact them, hopefully will get it sometime today.
Good luck if you are still waiting aswell

I got mine on friday for my wife and myself, knowing play.com I would be ringing them asap.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ordered mine on Thursday. As it says in the post above, Play said they would be sending the codes out on Monday morning.

Day off today too so hope they do it quickly :)

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Not received it yet (ordered last week), they said Monday for the codes so I'm not worried ... yet. I'll be in office for the next 9 hours, they have time ... Luckily I didn't took the day off.

Twilight

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i have some stuff to sort out today anyway it just would be nice to get the code and register it so when im finished i know i can get on and play :)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Just rang play.com

The guy reckoned the codes were sent out last night. Either way he took my details and said he would pass them on to the promotions department and hopefully i will receive my code today.

/shrug

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I ordered from Play on Saturday. No code yet, but I have a full day of work followed by fetching my new PC from the Citylink depot and setting that up before I need it so I'm not too worried yet.

It would be nice to have it soon so I didn't need to worry about it though.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Every time i phone play.com i get 'sorry, the service is not available at the moment' message :(

Twilight

Fledgling Freddie
Im not even gunna bother ringing them seems like it doesnt help really, especially if they think that the codes have already been sent. Well suppose we can only wait now

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
i got my key friday, when i validated it said it was ok, just got an email

Greetings,

Your code hasn't been registered. Click here to view the reason.

The login you used is: skorge
The code you used is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please check your login, password and code carefully before doing another attempt.

The WAR Team

said reason it failed was authentication failure which is odd as its the one i used to log on to the website with...

:m00:

Twilight

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone know a play.com email address that i can email asking about this?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
i got my key friday, when i validated it said it was ok, just got an email

Greetings,

Your code hasn't been registered. Click here to view the reason.

The login you used is: skorge
The code you used is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please check your login, password and code carefully before doing another attempt.

The WAR Team

said reason it failed was authentication failure which is odd as its the one i used to log on to the website with...

:m00:

sorted now

Greetings Skorge,

Your CD-Key has been correctly registered. It also gives you access to the following components which have been activated:

Head Start licence
Head Start Standard Edition period (15/09/2008 to 24/09/2008 included)

Certain components could not be activated because they are incompatible with your account. We would like to advise you that those keys can be used to activate products on another account.

The WAR Team

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Le sigh

This is what I get for pre-ordering weeks in advance :(

mrbandersnatch

Fledgling Freddie
My god!!

Got the key from Play.com, entered on GOAs site and had the activation email within 2 minutes. Seems last week did help them to sort things out (its still a naff process but....)

Forgotten.

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i have my key... question now is... how do i get the game?... do i download this? i have the american beta version and im pretty sure it is identical to the EU, but is there anything i need to change so i dont have to download another 9gb file?

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Code just arrived - registration took a whole 45 seconds from clicking the form to mail received ... grats GoA, you beat my best expectation here :D Now, if you only would demolish that horrible Flash website and give us a normal html one ...

Forgotten.

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone help me with updating the US beta version to use the EU servers??

I really dont want to ahve to wait another day to download the EU version?

pez

Can't get enough of FH
You have to download the whole EU client I am afraid.

For those still not received their Key

I rang play.com again (I am not very good at this sitting waiting patiently lark ;) ) and they said the keys were being sent out in batches from 9am this morning and should get it by this afternoon.

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Got mine last week thankfully, registered this morning at 9am and GOA confirmation email arrived 5 mins later. Guess I'm lucky! Annoyingly though, I've got to wait til tonight to play.. bloody work! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom