screw you radar users

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
sure, you are right to a certain limit but, I rather believe someone is innocent until guilt is proven tbh. Cant really walk around with a cynic attitude and expect everyone to be potential cheater, thats paranoia and would drive most ppl nuts after a year in RVR. The ones that group alot and now and then reveal others positions are the hardest ones to get to I believe, impossible to know if he got told by stealther, radaring or simply was panning right in exact right moment. What makes it hard to detect is TS or other similar programs since nothing ever get logged then. Would be easy to check groups chatlogs otherwise and compare it to groups locations, did he get a tell from a stealther saying: FG mids ROAD to AMG. If not, how did he know since he wasnt in cliprange? But since he might say it to his grp on TS, GOA will never know he ever said something :(

"-Was he radaring, nah, maybe the other one was.. hmm no! THE 3RD ONE! etc.. "

it doesnt hold out for a long time before game has lost all its appeal then if you go around thinking like that, unless one is mentally ill. Nevertheless, NF will pretty much reveal who are cheating and who are not. I have my ideas on who are radaring ofc but I rather keep them to myself since I have no solid proof whatsoever, I dont wanna cry wolf for nothing u know.

aye agree

as for innocent to proven guilty...that could be a hard 1....take Evex ? for example alot of ppl have reported or whined on here that he/she is only worth 1rp everytime he/she gets killed...now noone has 100% conceret proof that anything dodgy is going on here...but it certainly does look suspicious...so is this person still innocent ?
or would you say that they appear too suspicious to be innocent anymore?

crying wolf without proof just gets u shot down in flames on here...and probably makes ur ingame life hell

am sure everyone has their "own" ideas of who cheats & who dont...but like u said without concrete proof means nothing...and without GOA actively doing something with the proof they get sent...means jack too

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
I'd say that you should let GoA have a look at Evex's char instead of starting a BURN EVEX!!!!11 hype on public boards.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
I'd say that you should let GoA have a look at Evex's char instead of starting a BURN EVEX!!!!11 hype on public boards.

which i wasnt,
it was an example...
up for discussion on the innocent till proven guilty theory, nothing else

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
I was responding to your example to show an example what I would do if I thought illegal stuff was going on: report to goa and don't start public threads ruining someone's reputation.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
think tare is trying to say that theres no need to bring anyones name into the discussion as it isnt needed.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
I was responding to your example to show an example what I would do if I thought illegal stuff was going on: report to goa and don't start public threads ruining someone's reputation.

1) i didnt start the public thread of Evex in the 1st place

2) reporting to GOA doesnt seem to work these days...doesnt mean they dont do anything, but would be more beneficial to the community imo if they showed figures or even named & shamed

3) Evex to me has damaged their own rep in my view by the suspicions that are around him/her

4) To have a discussion on some topics...examples need be to used and isnt it better to use an example where someone is under suspicion rather an innocent person?

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
think tare is trying to say that theres no need to bring anyones name into the discussion as it isnt needed.

yeah maybe i was wrong on that score...but even if i had worded it as

"lets take the example of "x" who is 95% of the time worth only 1rp when killed"

someone would of assumed who i was talking about

but yes i accept i might of been wrong in using a name

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
1) i didnt start the public thread of Evex in the 1st place

-- did i say it was you who started it?

2) reporting to GOA doesnt seem to work these days...doesnt mean they dont do anything, but would be more beneficial to the community imo if they should figures or even named & shamed

--Possibly but that isn't GoAs policy so we´ll have to live with it.

3) Evex to me has damaged their own rep in my view by the suspicions that are around him/her

--Or he could just have a bugged character and so the ppl who accuse him are the actual damage dealers of his reputation?

4) To have a discussion on some topics...examples need be to used and isnt it better to use an example where someone is under suspicion rather an innocent person?

--it's better because?

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Or he could just have a bugged character and so the ppl who accuse him are the actual damage dealers of his reputation?

that is a possibilty...then that would be down to Evex to report it to GOA and save his rep....question is...has Evex done this?...does he/she think they have a bugged char? and if they havent reported it..then u have to perhaps look at why he/she is only worth 1rp everytime they get killed

Tareregion said:
it's better because?

well maybe bad example on my part there...but if someone is under suspicion their rep is already tarnished whether its right or wrong...as with an innocent person their rep is still in tact?

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
NeonBlue said:
well maybe bad example on my part there...but if someone is under suspicion their rep is already tarnished whether its right or wrong...as with an innocent person their rep is still in tact?

So, what you're indirectly saying is that it's better to kick a person that's already lying down, (indirectly) helping to "finish his reputation off"?

Compton

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
that is a possibilty...then that would be down to Evex to report it to GOA and save his rep....question is...has Evex done this?...does he/she think they have a bugged char? and if they havent reported it..then u have to perhaps look at why he/she is only worth 1rp everytime they get killed

so first burn in public, and then the burned may point out that the accusations werent true? If (that is IF) he had a bugged char, how would he know of it himself?

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Compton said:
so first burn in public, and then the burned may point out that the accusations werent true? If (that is IF) he had a bugged char, how would he know of it himself?

well someone who reads these boards if the "said" person didnt, could have a word with him/her (enough ppl read these boards)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom