screw you radar users

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
NeonBlue said:
thats fine coz i always considered u an arse...so nothings changed there

and when ur view counts for anything...ull be the 1st person i tell ;)

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no fucking clue who you are, so I can't say the same about you.
And besides I'm pretty sure you don't know who I am either :)

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no fucking clue who you are,

ooooh then ur last post directed at me...must of been a mistake right?

Edlina said:
hmm can't decide if you're trolling or just being an idiot from your usual posts, both so similar, but in your case, probably the last one.

or u normally call ppl who u dont know idiots?

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Cant you idiots stop with the radarwhines already? Ayyeeesha is still playing, which shows GOA either doesn't give a damn about radarusers or doesn't know how to detect them.

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Minstrel said:
Mebe those hibs went around the lake to avoid the fgs around? Why did u go around the lake? to find fg albs/hibs? no u went to avoid fg's runing around like they did :p well thats just my 2 cents

Mmm mebbe.
But situation was like this. I was fighting a scout and a infil at mmg had to use ip. After that i was on ~60% hp and i knew a fg albs was around so i went to rest some.
After a short time i see 3 hibs come right at, after i was dead they ran same way back and later on i saw death msg from em and it was at mmg.
As i said in my last post i dont blame em for any sort off cheat i just find it kinda odd that they run half way around the lake then take same way back right into mmg and die just to avoid fg?

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
i said shike's group
i accuse the whole group especialy the bard..
u dumbass :l

And who would be shikes group then and who would be the bard?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Rudor Dwarf said:
Mmm mebbe.
But situation was like this. I was fighting a scout and a infil at mmg had to use ip. After that i was on ~60% hp and i knew a fg albs was around so i went to rest some.
After a short time i see 3 hibs come right at, after i was dead they ran same way back and later on i saw death msg from em and it was at mmg.
As i said in my last post i dont blame em for any sort off cheat i just find it kinda odd that they run half way around the lake then take same way back right into mmg and die just to avoid fg?

My guess is:

Some NS or ranger saw you limped off damaged, told /as where you went, those 3 went looking for ya. Or they radar. Seen pretty weird stuff when playing NS lately. Either way:

People, do not accuse others for radar unless you are 100% sure please, test it with stealthers with the ol' pop and stealthtrix or similar. Spewing out accusations to right and left can actually hurt some innocent poor bastid and give them a rep they absolutely dont deserve, i just ask of you to choose words more wisely. Suspicions are suspicions, hard fact is hard fact, separate them better please. I can see how it sometimes can seem weird that you get ganked in the middle of nowhere but I think it mostly do have some sort of explanation. Like in the case with Arauddry, I looked it up, turned out we got told on /as that PE was at silo, we went to chase them and Araudry was in the way, we ganked him and returned to mmgarea since he is in PE and most likely would tell his guildmates where we was and thus we wouldnt get a chanse to jump them at that time. He automatically saw it as suspicious behaviour and decided it was right to throw out an open accusation in public even though he wrote it as my group I was in, its still my nick, I dont think its right to do so since I feel deeply offended of beeing named and shamed in same sentence as radar since I hate all kinds of cheaters. Maybe Im a dumbass for that Arauddry, I dont think I am anyway. A dumbass is one who throws around accusations without any hard evidence at all and only make an assumption based one one single suspicious happening which in the end turned out to have a perfectly reasonable explanation.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
My guess is:

Some NS or ranger saw you limped off damaged, told /as where you went, those 3 went looking for ya. Or they radar. Seen pretty weird stuff when playing NS lately. Either way:

People, do not accuse others for radar unless you are 100% sure please, test it with stealthers with the ol' pop and stealthtrix or similar. Spewing out accusations to right and left can actually hurt some innocent poor bastid and give them a rep they absolutely dont deserve, i just ask of you to choose words more wisely. Suspicions are suspicions, hard fact is hard fact, separate them better please. I can see how it sometimes can seem weird that you get ganked in the middle of nowhere but I think it mostly do have some sort of explanation. Like in the case with Arauddry, I looked it up, turned out we got told on /as that PE was at silo, we went to chase them and Araudry was in the way, we ganked him and returned to mmgarea since he is in PE and most likely would tell his guildmates where we was and thus we wouldnt get a chanse to jump them at that time. He automatically saw it as suspicious behaviour and decided it was right to throw out an open accusation in public even though he wrote it as my group I was in, its still my nick, I dont think its right to do so since I feel deeply offended of beeing named and shamed in same sentence as radar since I hate all kinds of cheaters. Maybe Im a dumbass for that Arauddry, I dont think I am anyway. A dumbass is one who throws around accusations without any hard evidence at all and only make an assumption based one one single suspicious happening which in the end turned out to have a perfectly reasonable explanation.
there are millions of excuses i cant never be 100% sure u didnt use radar also..

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
there are millions of excuses i cant never be 100% sure u didnt use radar also..

well if you think redB (he was bard at that time and I believe to 100% that he doesnt cheat) radars, then say it to him in private in IRC or something man, its stupid to accuse ppl of something on a forum if you arent absolutely sure, you should know better.

(quinlan, im not sick, its monday, new week and this week is "beeing nice week" for me^^)

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Why dammage someones rep if your not 100%

Someone could easily do the same to you for no apparent reason.
Regardless of whether u were or not, the seed of doubt has been firmly planted.

It's the same bullshit/rhumor spreading that goes on in offices, 99% bollocks 1% truth.

If you have doubt, get evidence then send it to GoA.

But whats even sadder is no one cares till they are on the arse end of it

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
well if you think redB (he was bard at that time and I believe to 100% that he doesnt cheat) radars, then say it to him in private in IRC or something man, its stupid to accuse ppl of something on a forum if you arent absolutely sure, you should know better.

(quinlan, im not sick, its monday, new week and this week is "beeing nice week" for me^^)
i dont care who were leading at that time cause it s Redb u 100% sure thats bs
well unless u know him irl u cant rly say ur 100% sure :l
(hey! Arthur was leading.. how the feck can u say we cheat m8? haha lmao)

Mojo said:
Why dammage someones rep if your not 100%

Someone could easily do the same to you for no apparent reason.
Regardless of whether u were or not, the seed of doubt has been firmly planted.

It's the same bullshit/rhumor spreading that goes on in offices, 99% bollocks 1% truth.

If you have doubt, get evidence then send it to GoA.

But whats even sadder is no one cares till they are on the arse end of it
well first i was being sarcastic but he took it very seriously.. ^^

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
i dont care who were leading at that time cause it s Redb u 100% sure thats bs
well unless u know him irl u cant rly say ur 100% sure :l
(hey! Arthur was leading.. how the feck can u say we cheat m8? haha lmao)

a bard that radars doesnt get jumped, something is very wrong with his radar if he do. Same reason im pretty convinced Maelstrom doesnt radar aswell, nor PE, I know we have gotten the jump on them and thats pretty impossible if the person uses radar. So yea, im pretty much 100% sure. Hard to spot sarcasm sometimes too when it isnt obvious.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
a bard that radars doesnt get jumped, something is very wrong with his radar if he do. Same reason im pretty convinced Maelstrom doesnt radar aswell, nor PE, I know we have gotten the jump on them and thats pretty impossible if the person uses radar. So yea, im pretty much 100% sure. Hard to spot sarcasm sometimes too when it isnt obvious.
maybe they have the lasted radar version working better ^^

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:

That may be the case, and my comments were kinda of general but if it was sarcasm (which tbh is how i read it). It may be lost on everyone else who does not appreciate the relationship u have, and therefore the sarcasm.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:

a cynic could say though,

that a good radar user, who doesnt want to be caught using radar, will make sure that he/she or his/her group will die..will not always get the jump and they will do this on purpose to avoid detection or arousing suspicions

(btw the above isnt pointing fingers at anyone just playing devils advocate)

just like you've said you cant go around throwing accusations without proof, but it could also be said that you can never be 100% certain someone isnt using radar without proof also?

theres the dumb & clever cheaters in every game..those who are obvious and those who go out of their way not to be obvious but still cheat

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Araudry said:
i said shike's group
i accuse the whole group especialy the bard..
u dumbass :l

Why not accuse the entire realm while we at it..
Or the entire server.

Surely its ignorant to think nobody on Prydwen uses radar; but whining about it surely wont help much. In doubt ---> report it; and let GOA sort it out.

Radar is kinda hard to proof, even if you think its radar it might be info from stealthers, lag-ghost, pet-lag, brittle-guards or perhaps even pure coïncidence.

I also heard you're leaving a trace of empty potion-bottles; perhaps that was the reason they found ya xD

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Why not accuse the entire realm while we at it..
Or the entire server.

Surely its ignorant to think nobody on Prydwen uses radar; but whining about it surely wont help much. In doubt ---> report it; and let GOA sort it out.
goa cant do shit tell me when anyone got banned for using radar on european servers
just another dumbass :/

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I reported a radar user to GOA. Video and all. I had a small typo in the link to the vid. wwww. instead of www.

GOA said they couldn't access the website. I gave up reporting.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
NeonBlue said:
a cynic could say though,

that a good radar user, who doesnt want to be caught using radar, will make sure that he/she or his/her group will die..will not always get the jump and they will do this on purpose to avoid detection or arousing suspicions

(btw the above isnt pointing fingers at anyone just playing devils advocate)

just like you've said you cant go around throwing accusations without proof, but it could also be said that you can never be 100% certain someone isnt using radar without proof also?

theres the dumb & clever cheaters in every game..those who are obvious and those who go out of their way not to be obvious but still cheat

sure, you are right to a certain limit but, I rather believe someone is innocent until guilt is proven tbh. Cant really walk around with a cynic attitude and expect everyone to be potential cheater, thats paranoia and would drive most ppl nuts after a year in RVR. The ones that group alot and now and then reveal others positions are the hardest ones to get to I believe, impossible to know if he got told by stealther, radaring or simply was panning right in exact right moment. What makes it hard to detect is TS or other similar programs since nothing ever get logged then. Would be easy to check groups chatlogs otherwise and compare it to groups locations, did he get a tell from a stealther saying: FG mids ROAD to AMG. If not, how did he know since he wasnt in cliprange? But since he might say it to his grp on TS, GOA will never know he ever said something :(

"-Was he radaring, nah, maybe the other one was.. hmm no! THE 3RD ONE! etc.. "

it doesnt hold out for a long time before game has lost all its appeal then if you go around thinking like that, unless one is mentally ill. Nevertheless, NF will pretty much reveal who are cheating and who are not. I have my ideas on who are radaring ofc but I rather keep them to myself since I have no solid proof whatsoever, I dont wanna cry wolf for nothing u know.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
civy said:
I reported a radar user to GOA. Video and all. I had a small typo in the link to the vid. wwww. instead of www.

GOA said they couldn't access the website. I gave up reporting.

suggest you PM the response you got to a GM or something if you wanna. That was just silly really, to dismiss a link because of an obvious typo and neglect a serious issue is just really really bad of GOA... These are the things we dont want to see going on at the place where our reports are handeled, its handeled by a bunch of clowns if thats the best answer u got. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom