Scouts unite :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The last thing we need is more scouts, so by all means, let's continue spreading their reputation so that no more are rolled.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
The last thing we need is more scouts, so by all means, let's continue spreading their reputation so that no more are rolled.

I think that will just make scouts' angry and they will add / leech more. As I wrote, if you wanna less scout let's make the grouping easier for other classes.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Oysterboy said:
I always solo, and I try not to add. When I see a 1 on 1 I definetly don't add, but when I see a lot of people fighting I tend to join in the fight. I see that as defending the realm. :)

Sadly my complaint is the complete opposite - I dislike scouts for the opposite reason - I will be accutely aware of a number of scouts around - and I will go in and attack only to realise thea all the scouts have gone cos they are all solo and decided the odds were not good so stealthed off.

From my experience - most scouts (not all) join in when you don't need them to or bugger off when you do need them :)

There are some well played scouts out there though but sadly the latter kind outnumber these by a large number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom