Scouts,are they staying as they are?

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
evial bloodstone said:
All of this looked ok pre NF, where fights was in the open and keeps. At nf there is 90% tower/keep fights so my melee advantage dont meen mutch eny more, and scout defence and long range is uber.

All didn't look ok pre NF, both hunters+rangers had access to AP as well as having far superior melee, so add that onto no MoS and most fights starting in melee and you get the picture, as for most battles being around keeps/towers, yeah alot are, but that doesnt mean you have to stand on the wall or walk up to the front of the keep to try and pick off a scout, be a bit more creative :)

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
I don't play anymore so cannot comment. I'm pretty sure you posted a screenie with you in the frontier being the GL of a group, and stood next to a scout not in your group.

Are you attracted to glottis? :(

Edaemos is my duo partner yes. But what i'm talking about is this :

(As you can see, my Shield saved my ass here.)

MidSkillz.jpg

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
All didn't look ok pre NF, both hunters+rangers had access to AP as well as having far superior melee, so add that onto no MoS and most fights starting in melee and you get the picture, as for most battles being around keeps/towers, yeah alot are, but that doesnt mean you have to stand on the wall or walk up to the front of the keep to try and pick off a scout, be a bit more creative :)

Im creative dont wory about that, its just when you see 5-10 scouts killing alot of hibs you whant to be abel to defend your realm, but agenst scout it dont mather hove creative you are, thay still block your arrows and melee is not an option.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
evial bloodstone said:
Im creative dont wory about that, its just when you see 5-10 scouts killing alot of hibs you whant to be abel to defend your realm, but agenst scout it dont mather hove creative you are, thay still block your arrows and melee is not an option.
Stop playing your fotm ranger, play your animist or the hib class that has NS. 1 hero with a big shield Bodyguarding 1 aoe caster = alot of dead scouts.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
StonyPony said:
Scouts use shield, FZ , slam etc.
Hunters and rangers use the Invite button.
Pretty balanced imo.

I don't see any Hibs in that screenie, so according to you, with proof, it's currently Mids 1,Albs 1,Hibs 0.

We should make another thread and get people to post screenies of stealth zergs, accumulate the results and make a graph!

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
I don't see any Hibs in that screenie, so according to you, with proof, it's currently Mids 1,Albs 1,Hibs 0.

We should make another thread and get people to post screenies of stealth zergs, accumulate the results and make a graph!
Gimme a few days to get new screenies, i'm pretty sure i can fit 8 lurikeens into a Screenshot, i ran into them before, will run into them again. but i cleaned up my HD last week, and deleted 500ish screenshots. Hibzergs are just as bad.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
StonyPony said:
Gimme a few days to get new screenies, i'm pretty sure i can fit 8 lurikeens into a Screenshot, i ran into them before, will run into them again. but i cleaned up my HD last week, and deleted 500ish screenshots. Hibzergs are just as bad.

I don't doub't that, like I said I don't play anymore, I'm not biased. I only have the experienced from hib side, whereas some people on the forums play 2 or even all realms.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
I don't doub't that, like I said I don't play anymore, I'm not biased. I only have the experienced from hib side, whereas some people on the forums play 2 or even all realms.

Used to have a picture of 13 hib stealthers at hmg odins including cyclodia+slytale, hibs are as bad as albs+mids.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Depends where you go, like alb/mid stealth zerg at Bled most of the time, hibs must go else where, as I've not met them yet, altho I've seen them leave on boats from DC. :p

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Here have a tissue.

thanks, ill take it providing its not the one you used to dry your eyes when you finally got the 10 rps from leeching me at blend;p, i know for a shitnoob scout like yourself every rp is important in the quest to reach the rank of myrmidon but there is no need to let your emotions overun;x

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Haton said:
thanks, ill take it providing its not the one you used to dry your eyes when you finally got the 10 rps from leeching me at blend;p, i know for a shitnoob scout like yourself every rp is important in the quest to reach the rank of myrmidon but there is no need to let your emotions overun;x

Sounds like someone died and is quite upset, step away from the computer junior, its only a game, i see the point of your first post now, you must have died and ran here to whine asap :(

One day you can show me your skills like this.

- likes to camp boat routes with maji and fz;p

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Haton said:

Alternatively you could of grouped with kesa, he could have told you where i was....oh wait, hes on a skiiing holiday.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Don't involve me slanborough.

Im not just pointing out the irony of him whining about leeching and being a noob etc and his favourite thing to do is FZ people off boats :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Edaemos said:
Im not just pointing out the irony of him whining about leeching and being a noob etc and his favourite thing to do is FZ people off boats :)

Sometimes it be the best way to get a 1v1 fight after a day of being zerged, zephyr them off as the boat moves away carrying their friends...

PS. Say nothing please Angrysquirrel, too embarasing... ;)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Sometimes it be the best way to get a 1v1 fight after a day of being zerged, zephyr them off as the boat moves away carrying their friends...

Hehe i wouldn't call that a 1v1 fight mate, more a easy farming technique :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Edaemos said:
Hehe i wouldn't call that a 1v1 fight mate, more a easy farming technique :)

Depends if your rp hungry...

Tend to just shoot them like twice and let them come melee etc. :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Its just PM. :p

After chatting to Vipr couple of times, got the picture that their mainly just in it for the fun of playing with each other, compared to the pwnpwn stealthzerg random shites. I have to hand it to them they did go places where their was other realm stealthers grouping often, left me alone a couple of times as I were solo, respect for a few of em.

But I have to keep up the front of hating their guts because of a couple of them I'm not keen on. ;)

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Alternatively you could of grouped with kesa, he could have told you where i was....oh wait, hes on a skiiing holiday.

oh wait i already knew where you were as you and the rest of your scout assist crew were shooting me at blend last night while grped with 2 di2+ healers. And i died once yesterday, not bad to say i could not move out of blend without being shot by scouts. Oh and fyi it takes more skill to kill someone after zephyring them from a boat than it does to fork your bow key and hit rapid fire.

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Sounds like someone died and is quite upset, step away from the computer junior, its only a game, i see the point of your first post now, you must have died and ran here to whine asap :(

One day you can show me your skills like this.

- likes to camp boat routes with maji and fz;p

sounds like someone did not rvr today so did not die and is quite upset as you put it. Actually it was quite pathetic, we had a good laugh about your 3fg albs camping the tower at blend, must have being great fun farming the guards there, but then its hard for the albs to do anything when their latest incarnation of arthur (aka tappi) is not availiable to give them orders. I guess with no amg you take a tower instead and camp that.

bakfall

Fledgling Freddie
i shoot it very hard i press key plenty time i make rps nothing rong with scouts i are win becuse im godde

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
bakfall said:
i shoot it very hard i press key plenty time i make rps nothing rong with scouts i are win becuse im godde

Edaemos posting under another name ? ;)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Haton said:
Edaemos posting under another name ? ;)

No, thats not me posting but thats a great thread none the less, more clueless people whining.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Haton said:
sounds like someone did not rvr today so did not die and is quite upset as you put it. Actually it was quite pathetic, we had a good laugh about your 3fg albs camping the tower at blend, must have being great fun farming the guards there, but then its hard for the albs to do anything when their latest incarnation of arthur (aka tappi) is not availiable to give them orders. I guess with no amg you take a tower instead and camp that.

Really? seemed today the mids were offering free rp's, i mean they were walking out to die, there was no need to camp the tower with the mids ofering rp's on a plate., imho you shoould get new mad skillz.

A nice quote

"Seriously though, the most talentless class in the game is the always deadly VNBoard whiner class. Some do do it better than other though." There you go haton, summed up perfectly.

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Really? seemed today the mids were offering free rp's, i mean they were walking out to die, there was no need to camp the tower with the mids ofering rp's on a plate., imho you shoould get new mad skillz.

A nice quote

"Seriously though, the most talentless class in the game is the always deadly VNBoard whiner class. Some do do it better than other though." There you go haton, summed up perfectly.

Seriously, i don't consider any posts i have made in this thread to be whine, stating facts maybe, but reallly i don't understand your logic, you seem to think anything posted by a mid/hib is whine :wanker:

The vn link was posted only so I could quote the contents of the author, however since you read the whole thread i'll assume it outlined another unintended point.

You also seem to like posting how the mids 'offer rps on a platter', maybe you should consider the fact that in most cases this is true of all realms. From experience the albs offer the easiest rps when taking a keep. Since a seemingly large proportion are either afk or just fail to look for incoming defenders, this is probably the case with mid and hib keeptake forces but thus far i have only experienced it from albs.

Oh and a final note, i personally do not mind scouts/rangers overall. Ofcourse the ones that try to play solo/duo get more respect from me than the tower camping bunch (aka yourself). In some ways you remind me of hmg in old odins when the hib stealthzerg was out for the night, it was always fun getting shot by a fg rangers there;), however at least they were out in the open and could be killed with a good moc/cc unlike you mr tower camper.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Haton said:
Seriously, i don't consider any posts i have made in this thread to be whine, stating facts maybe, but reallly i don't understand your logic, you seem to think anything posted by a mid/hib is whine :wanker:

Why don't you and Edaemos just take it to pm's or something, kinda boring reading the argument between you two, back on topic huh? :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom