Scouts,are they staying as they are?

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Haton said:
Oh and a final note, i personally do not mind scouts/rangers overall. Ofcourse the ones that try to play solo/duo get more respect from me than the tower camping bunch (aka yourself). In some ways you remind me of hmg in old odins when the hib stealthzerg was out for the night, it was always fun getting shot by a fg rangers there;), however at least they were out in the open and could be killed with a good moc/cc unlike you mr tower camper.

Yes you don't whine /sarcasm, if i camped towers 24/7 then you might have a point, but since i don't and get very bored stood on top of a tower you just confirmed what i said earlier, that you died, got upset and ran here to moan.

Next time it happens and im sure it will feel free to pm me the whine so we don't have to have this mud slinging on here.

Haton said:
oh wait i already knew where you were as you and the rest of your scout assist crew were shooting me at blend last night while grped with 2 di2+ healers.

i was solo, never grouped during the entire blendrake raid which happened mid day, i was on the walls for about 5 mins after the keep fell, until then iw as always on the ground, so another clueless rant by yourself here :)

Haton said:
And i died once yesterday, not bad to say i could not move out of blend without being shot by scouts. Oh and fyi it takes more skill to kill someone after zephyring them from a boat than it does to fork your bow key and hit rapid fire.

Hang on, your defending blendrake and your moaning about me? i didn't once shoot from the tower there, i was either shooting the door/oil or FZing mids trying to get in/out. You seriously need to either get a haircut so you can see the monitor correctly or stop talking crap.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Why don't you and Edaemos just take it to pm's or something, kinda boring reading the argument between you two, back on topic huh? :fluffle:

Agreed, wish people wouldn't run here to whine when they die and make clueless assumptions.

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Agreed, wish people wouldn't run here to whine when they die and make clueless assumptions.

read the pm I sent you and maybe you can apologise for suggesting I make clueless assumptions.

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Is archers in general the most boring part about NF ? discuss

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Thing I love about these sort of threads on here is that virtually everyone feels that the class they play is inferior to the other sides classes and somehow Mythic must hate them and their class/realm in some way.

When in actual fact all classes have there strengths and weaknesses. When I play my Wizard I hate being stunned, debuffed, nearsighted and have their pets attacking me from enemy casters but I love it when I kill them with a bolt if I get in first. :D

As for scouts, well I haven't seen many changes to this class for a while. It just seems that the game has changed to suit them more. And for many patches they were the underdog as far as stealth classes went so let the scout players who played through that enjoy their time now.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I think rangers are just fine, scouts are doing ok, same with hunters. SBs need some love, and infis.... we all know about them so I won't comment. Can someone close the thread now?

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
yawn :yawning smilie insert here:

big question is why there so many wanne be scouts rangers hunters out there now

gets very boring in end going out end up like porkupine in 3 sec

so gave up playing my warden eld ect and playing hero atm great fun having lEEt albzor scouts pounding TONS of arrows at me usualy while i can stand around yawning at em (dafft nerfalot ect ect ect ect but who cares they gote have big arrow bill :m00: )

and its usualy 5+ scouts allways shooting while alb zerg would gather to take on 1 silly tower held by 5-7 hibs that aint even grp'ed usualy

btw i also block all youre arrows so nerf me also more than hero allready are pls why not make our moose 1 hour timer not half we OP

Framfall

Banned
Gibbo said:
When in actual fact all classes have there strengths and weaknesses. When I play my Wizard I hate being stunned, debuffed, nearsighted and have their pets attacking me from enemy casters but I love it when I kill them with a bolt if I get in first. :D.

See they have to go thru all that trouble to kill you, you just fire a bolt.

:worthy:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Clan Fist said:
yawn :yawning smilie insert here:

big question is why there so many wanne be scouts rangers hunters out there now

gets very boring in end going out end up like porkupine in 3 sec

so gave up playing my warden eld ect and playing hero atm great fun having lEEt albzor scouts pounding TONS of arrows at me usualy while i can stand around yawning at em (dafft nerfalot ect ect ect ect but who cares they gote have big arrow bill :m00: )

and its usualy 5+ scouts allways shooting while alb zerg would gather to take on 1 silly tower held by 5-7 hibs that aint even grp'ed usualy

btw i also block all youre arrows so nerf me also more than hero allready are pls why not make our moose 1 hour timer not half we OP

Environment changed, fotm rerollers made a new char, or people brought their old scout out from the cupboard n dusted off the cobwebs.

Stealth population has always been growing getting larger in DAoC as time went on. :<

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Its a free game as long as people stay inside CoC.

Its a multiplayer game which is what makes it fun, but that also means
you cannot dictate how other players shall play. If your a control freak
best to play singleplayer games.

Count to 10 sometimes, yes i do sometimes forget that too, but still its
the right thing to do.

Aonmeamna

Fledgling Freddie
If I can ad a different perspective. I am new to RvR, infact I only tried it a little and I have given up because of scouts. I am a tank with excellent armour (I'm loaded from crafting) and I could not believe the damage I was getting hit for, more than I could ever hope to hit with my Greatsword. After a few weeks of running around with arrows in me, I gave up RvR and now only play PvE. I also played in groups buffed and all that, I'm a novice but not stupid.

Okay, I'm a noob who doesn't know anything you would say, and you are right. But so is every other person the first time they go to RvR, and if this is what they get, then the game has very limited shelf life.

The inequality in the realms now seems quite staggering, half the population is albs, that's bad for everyone long term.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Aonmeamna said:
I am a tank with excellent armour (I'm loaded from crafting) and I could not believe the damage I was getting hit for, more than I could ever hope to hit with my Greatsword.

That is your problem, your runnig about with a 2h sword, arm your shield then laugh at the archers as they shoot at you. If an armsman/paladin/hero ran round with a 2h sword equipped they would be perma killed by hunters/rangers also.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Framfall said:
See they have to go thru all that trouble to kill you, you just fire a bolt.

:worthy:

I would love to be able to stun, debuff and nearsight. :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Gibbo said:
I would love to be able to stun, debuff and nearsight. :(

roll a caba ¿

ok, no stun, but a sick stunning pet, debuff and nearsight. fyi, elds have nearsight and cant debuff their own damage. chanters have 0 utility but can debuff

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
roll a caba ¿

ok, no stun, but a sick stunning pet, debuff and nearsight. fyi, elds have nearsight and cant debuff their own damage. chanters have 0 utility but can debuff
i'd trade castable stun for my pet tbh.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
i'd trade castable stun for my pet tbh.

ye, and id trade my specnuke for baseline lifetap which is overtime more damage and heals myself aswell

you cant have everything, stun is strong, so is stunpet, so is lifetap, so is etc etc.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
ye, and id trade my specnuke for baseline lifetap which is overtime more damage and heals myself aswell

you cant have everything, stun is strong, so is stunpet, so is lifetap, so is etc etc.

Don't tell me, hibs actually use other than baseline nuke debuffed by chanter?!

Oh, and fyi, cab pet stun is fixxed soon (next patch I believe?). Wonder when sm intercepting AND stunning pet will be fixed...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Don't tell me, hibs actually use other than baseline nuke debuffed by chanter?!

Oh, and fyi, cab pet stun is fixxed soon (next patch I believe?). Wonder when sm intercepting AND stunning pet will be fixed...

dont be silly, you know the light eld spec dd with blue waves eminating from the casters feet? its used very often.. ;)

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Aonmeamna said:
"If I can ad a different perspective. I am new to RvR, infact I only tried it a little" ... but still I come to FH and whine before I even know what the hell I'm talking about

This sentence pretty much sums up all the whiners....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom