Scout movie!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Think solamnus uses LW so will probably have about 6 in normal weapon, shields are poo these days, nice for slam then pull out the good 2h :) least i do anyhow 50 hammer 42 shield 39 parry for the solo win.

thats it:) My dex isnt THAT great either, so i usually try a few slams in beginning( too much sometimes for sacres liking:p) Then whips lw out. And later on use shield again ofc...

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Watched it last night, really nice video, very impressive :)

As a melee scout I know just how hard it is to do what you're doing in those fights, really did make it rather increadable to watch, especially the fights against higher rr assassin classes.

You've obviously put alot of effort into making the char what it is and learning to play it, and that effort has definately payed off :)

V. good job!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Made me install torrent (*shiver*)... it better be worth it!

;)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie, too bad my ranger hugging the greengrass of hibernia is not in it :)

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
Can't believe how well you defend yourself against dualwielders! Wish some fights against higher-ws-classes were in there, like zerkers, bms and .. warriors :)

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie indeed and one tough scout!

Glad the one where I did eat dirt, rather than the one where I nearly ate dirt wasn't in there. :D

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
i liked the movie. you've obviously meticulously planned the best weapon/strategy for each opponent.

its interesting how many people let you walk backwards so every hit is in your front arc thus allowing you to comfortably block everything. if i wanted to kill you i'd keep running through etc to mess up your styles and try to score an Anni.

Nate

FH is my second home
nice vid vf :) woo my valk wasn't in it! i hope this makes more scouts spec melee :eek:

Dave J.

Banned
I like the simplistic editing in movies, at least if the fights themselves are interesting ;)

Would be pretty interesting to know at what WS a player would penetrate your defense; i know a certain firby hero who hit through pretty often :p

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I think u should hide the movie...or peeps having high rr scouts might hurt themselves seeing how pathetic they really as comparing to an rr4 scout (Hi Jarvio, hi Aim :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom