Scout movie!

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
You played Very well nice to see you takeing out RR well above you :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
q,q at torrents etc can't someone host it in an easier way :<?

Torrents are 1 step longer than a direct link. Everyone should learn how to use torrents, because you can get these sorts of films, and other films/music/games etc etc from the "shared file" world.

Download the torrent software (a few have been mentioned in this thread - I use BitTorrent I think).
Install the software.
When you get given a Torrent link, download the file/link to a location.
Double click on the small file/link, then the software opens up and asks you where you would like to save the file that you want to download.
Pick location, then sit back, relax and watch the file download.

It works on the principle that if you have the file, you auto share/upload it as you download it, and when you have it downloaded, it is courteous to share it for usually the same amount of file size has been uploaded to other people.
Eg you download a 350mb file, you upload 350mb, so your share ratio is 1:1. This makes other people get the file quicker as well. You are basically "seeding" the 100% full file.

Or, you can be a git and download and stop it instantly if you do not give a toss about fellow people.

Torrents are certainly more friendly on bandwidth in that 1 site doesn't get uber hammered, so the burden is kind of shared by the community.

Anyway, I'm waffling now :> I'll download this when I get home from poxy work :>

Oli - Illu

Galid

Loyal Freddie
nice vid bro, just knew that fight with me was gonna be in it ;D damn deadly that 2nd slam

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Very nice video

Maybe as a favour for hosting it on excalmovies you can post the link to it on VN Alb stealthers board and critshot
I'd love to read some of the regular scout posters explain away how you win against higher RR rangers :p

Should be uploaded on excalmovies in a few hours, I'm stuck using my little brothers net connection atm, and it only uploads at a half a meg :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
yanks don't seem to like torrent much, ill put it on vnboards tho. :) i don't have a critshot acc - would be nice if someone else could post it there :)

happy with the feedback so far - could have made it a bit nicer if i had put some more effort in but i just didn't have the energy + rl commitments got too strong. maybe for the next one :D

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
yanks don't seem to like torrent much, ill put it on vnboards tho. :) i don't have a critshot acc - would be nice if someone else could post it there :)

happy with the feedback so far - could have made it a bit nicer if i had put some more effort in but i just didn't have the energy + rl commitments got too strong. maybe for the next one :D

lol you shouldnt do irl commentry :(, then again ians (eluvia) was great:p

Nibble

Part of the furniture
VF what do you need to run them movies, a program??

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
qq, your few fights vs my shade wasnt in :(

well, was a good and interresting movie. Always fun to see thing from a new point of view

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Nice video VF...

Got to say you have a spec i haven't tried yet since i luve my bow so much...but suppose these days you better of with better melee.

Tried all possible combinations till now...but still get wtf owned (before i quit tho...haven't played scout these days).

Might be an idea to try this out...a melee scout! :p

Nice fights, shows you are used to play this game, whatever class/char you would play probably.

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid as always :D

i still remeber u killing some traitors dagger pet on me in emain :D nothing but love :D

Tilda

Nice vid, I can't say I'm amazingly enthused by stealther videos in general, i prefer fg ones as 1v1 seems a bit same-ee! :D
But good vid none the less, also, i like RP beginnings :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Very nice fights =)) Lots of funny stuff with some enemies =)

the Blizzard fight was funny with the mezz at the end =)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
erhm...7 kb /sec...what the heck is wrong with this torrent thing ffs!!:p 6 hours left...sigh:(

uron

Loyal Freddie
nice vid! nice music aswell :)
tempting me to play my melee scout again now, hes slash rather thn thrust though, vid almost makes me think of respecing but cba to redo temp atm as i dont play him alot. you make playin a melee scout look easy, its far from :)
why do you not have IP btw? first thing i went for and wouldnt run without it tbh!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
dunno, i just hate IP with a passion. feels like cheating to instantly pop half a hp bar back - if i can't kill someone in one hp bar (apart from procs and healpotions) ill just die and give out rps.

an optimal RA setup would be something like this: purge3, pd3, moblock3, mos3, dex3, mopain3 and now we're already at rr8. i'm not sure if i'll even get to rr5. :p

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I was wondering if you were going to make a scout vid :p

Anyway some nice fights vs a number of high rr opponants, surprising that a lot of people don't seem to kill vampiric mists. Definatly put a link to this on the vnboards, sadly they'll probably (unfairly) diss your oponants tho :<

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid mate and well played as usual.

I think the amount of toys that are availibul to the wide range of players has now ruined this game :/

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Goodie, a new vf movie :) Dloading..will be ready in 6 hours, rawks!

Will be constantly seeding after it's done for my fellow players :fluffle:

illu

Part of the furniture
Entertaining and some nice kills! I imagine you surprised quite a few of those opponents. Good stuff, hope to see you out there :>

Oli - Illu

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
(torrent got quite alot faster! :D)

Very mediocre movie from you vf! :) Some interesting fights, but found it becoming pretty dull after a while. Most enjoyable fights were the ones who were closest (aye, pretty normal I suppose) - Eliten, Censi, Galid,... Never expected u to do so well versus Eliten tbh :)

And it was quite pleasant to see Sharkith's shade in action! Hang in there, mate! :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie.

dunno what solamnus was doing in the last fight though.

Use your shield stupid hero!

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:
nice movie.

Think solamnus uses LW so will probably have about 6 in normal weapon, shields are poo these days, nice for slam then pull out the good 2h :) least i do anyhow 50 hammer 42 shield 39 parry for the solo win.

Rhoma

Loyal Freddie
Enjoyable and interesting movie.
I hope this movie shows to scouts there is life outside towers/keeps and it's possible to have a chance on 1vs1.

P.S: Scouts need some love :D.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
nice movie.

lol..havent seen it yet:) i had many many fights against vodka..not sure which he picked tbh hehe. But yeh..i might have been tired:p
Will give another comments after i watched it^^

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Very nice vid vodka...
Refreshing to see a (low rr) mellee scout pov
Some pretty cool fights in it :>

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid vodka....simple but sufficient:) Good fights and i said before you play the scout really well, but i say it again. One of the toughest lower rrs i met. Especially if you consider what class you play. And nice that you found one of our fights that you thought was worth using hehe:) Will be a nice memory to look back on when daoc is gone with the wind.
eb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom