Scout movie

Belief_!

Banned
Ashala said:
siegel you can be my lover, but you also need to be the father of my 5 chavs!

btw hax paint skillz :p

photoshop to crop tbh :p and no its not edited at all :D

and wtf u have 5 kids already! omg!

Himse

FH is my second home
occy said:
The difference between u and me as pov in a movie would be im using positionals where u dont, thats why.

Positionals are so over-rated =( Anyway =p make a movie! i wanna see a group merc pov for once.

Carter

Banned
that intro was simply horrible. I actually started 3 video programs because i thought all of them crashed after 9 secs.

and about the handicap/deaf thingy. I don't think those people like to be treated as handicap person but like a normal person. No reason to give other/no critic because of that.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Will download later on, just wanted to say:

Ashala said:
why do you need guts to release a movie...

You would be suprised how some people take comments made against them to heart, where as most will just ignore it or not let it bother them.

Rure's right, and people shouldnt care so much about what others think of thier playstyles, but it's rather hard to see it from that point of view sometimes.

Someone once said releasing a video is like showing other people everything, your playstyle, how good you really are, what mistakes you make and where you're weaknesses lay. I think this is particularly true, and once you have shown this the comments others can make can seem overly nasty, even if they aren't meant to be that way.

I remember when I released my first video, looking back at it I realise how bad my playstyle was, and how much I needed to learn to improve myself. For a while I lost all confidence in my character, and it took me a while to regain that confidence and to get back into the game properly.

However, the feedback I got from that video allow'd me to learn some important lessons and revise how I played, making it well worth it.

It does take a bit of confidence to make a video, in my opinion, just look at how some have been flamed for thier videos in the past.

oh and by the way joe, if you want help with editing a video (adding music or whatever) then I'd be happy to have a go at helping :)

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, I've done a shitloads of vids and showed them people (only a couple have been released here) and I do agree with Dukat, its absolutely great to hear others people oppinions about what one can do better and improve on.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
joejohnsson =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Downloading, and it's easy to sort if it doesnt got any music in it.

(Run winamp while watching the movie)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Dukat said:
Will download later on, just wanted to say:

You would be suprised how some people take comments made against them to heart, where as most will just ignore it or not let it bother them.

Rure's right, and people shouldnt care so much about what others think of thier playstyles, but it's rather hard to see it from that point of view sometimes.

Someone once said releasing a video is like showing other people everything, your playstyle, how good you really are, what mistakes you make and where you're weaknesses lay. I think this is particularly true, and once you have shown this the comments others can make can seem overly nasty, even if they aren't meant to be that way.

I remember when I released my first video, looking back at it I realise how bad my playstyle was, and how much I needed to learn to improve myself. For a while I lost all confidence in my character, and it took me a while to regain that confidence and to get back into the game properly.

However, the feedback I got from that video allow'd me to learn some important lessons and revise how I played, making it well worth it.

It does take a bit of confidence to make a video, in my opinion, just look at how some have been flamed for thier videos in the past.

oh and by the way joe, if you want help with editing a video (adding music or whatever) then I'd be happy to have a go at helping :)

actually i didnt see it that way until you just said it now :)

but once again this IS FH, surely that dosent mean you HAVE to be bitching about everything you come opon but people WILL generally be more straight forward when making there comments.

Rieveth said:
Was March in the movie then ? :p

i belive his name was in it several times when joe was in DF, if you look carefully, you will see :

Marchegiani was just killed by Demoniac Familiar
Marchegiani was just killed by Young Necyomancer
Marchegiani was just killed by Rocot
and occasionally an
Marchegiani was just killed by Behemoth
when he got lost :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
well done for making joe.

some bad points....

1/3 of the vid was u introducing about 5425243 random toons that your not showing fight footage of. I dont think peeps are interested that you have a necro or wanna watch you casting summon pet or summin....

There was 1 fight outside of DF rest was attacking pve'ers.

bind sprint and stealth on your KB, essential as a scout

The enemy name labels blocked your health bar.

Put some music over the top or summin to give it some atmosphere

-------

Why should he chance that? so he can start playing like you? This is how he play why not let him? just because he showed how he plays doenst mean he should chance he's playstyle..

Marc

FH is my second home
Knolan said:
aaaaw Synergy let their dogs out how nice.

oh look its Mr Wannabe. Knolan, go to off topic section. Eggy has put a link to a leet dictionary. Go digest that, log on irc and maybe, just maybe, you will be welcomed into the fold and your lifes ambition will be complete.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
wtf lol the wmp open the vieo but whit the "head down" wtf need to open that ?

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
popa said:
wtf lol the wmp open the vieo but whit the "head down" wtf need to open that ?

just right click on the video and choose "open with" -> mediaplayer :)

winamp always opens movies upside down for some reason :p

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala said:

what i put wmp=windows meadia player :p

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala said:

no it dosnt!

its all up to the codec you are using

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Heta said:
no it dosnt!

its all up to the codec you are using

so the codec chooses if the movie is show upright or on its head....actually i just thought it was because of some early version of winamp and the coders was a bit drunk when they were working on it :p

tho i still wouldnt use winamp to see movies with, but hey thats just my opinion :)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala said:
so the codec chooses if the movie is show upright or on its head....actually i just thought it was because of some early version of winamp and the coders was a bit drunk when they were working on it :p

tho i still wouldnt use winamp to see movies with, but hey thats just my opinion :)

is a flipscreen option on some codecs u see

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Happy b'day Joe

Movie finally downloaded
Was fun to watch, looked like you were having fun playing too, which is the most important thing when it comes to playing a game.
I guess like other peeps said, make the intro a little shorter in the next one, the Pally fight was nice, try to get more clips like that.
But I liked the DF bit tbh.

I thought it was a nice first movie :cheers:

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
what codec??

reinstalled my compy and now my codecs r gone cryyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom