Scout movie

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to joejohnson_kotl again.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Don't pay for it tho Joe.

I'm dl'ing at 38 kb/s now but usually I DL with 250 kb/s.

Will just take a bit longer to DL, that's all :)

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Ashala said:
this is ofc entirely my opinion but it was utter crap :p, it took you 1/3 of the movie to introduce your chars, the last 2/3 you went around in df killing blue cons / shellsuit players.....while wearing brain buff :p wtf ¿

atleast he had the guts to release video compared to many others so QQ more mkay ? it was diffrent, that much i can say, lack of music, but we got a explanation for that earlier so wont cry about that...

Make a follow up movie realy, and if possible try to find someone to help you add some music, im sure someone is helpfull and would do that for you. it realy spice things up abit ;P if you wanna continue with DF action i guess it will be more action there soon when DR now has arrived and have some new features there if i dont rmbr wrong ? else try to get some material from the frontier zones aswell.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
totaly agreed with Roteca :)
like the fight Joe had with that Tiarna (Blademaster??)
that was some good stuff. tho the camera was a bit to close/zoomed in. but the fight was good :)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Roteca said:
atleast he had the guts to release video compared to many others so QQ more mkay ?

why do you need guts to release a movie...

Varadero

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala said:
Ohh, I don't know getting flames can be hard on a person if they aren't prepared for it...
Nah, who are we kidding this is FH, right ?..

On FH there are no flames and no personal oppinions that people feel the need to vent regardsless of the feelings they may cause for the grandparent.
Ashala said:
this is ofc entirely my opinion but it was utter crap :p, it took you 1/3 of the movie to introduce your chars, the last 2/3 you went around in df killing blue cons / shellsuit players.....while wearing brain buff :p wtf ¿
If your precious bandwidth could have been spent downloading something else maybe you should have demanded a written playbyplay before downloading and watching.

Yes I'm throwing stones in a glass house, but this is after all FH.

naic

Loyal Freddie
Ashala said:

Well, it's not that hard really. Some people are afraid to get flamed, called skilless and whatever, hence some people think it takes guts to release one.

Lesson 1 by dr naic...

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Ashala said:

cuz some ppl dont like to get flamed ? i for sure dont dare to release my fraps footage, cuz i wouldnt like retards like you giving wanker cooments...

but go and play with your addcrew and make add movies instead!
im sure they would be better :wanker:

i am atleast glad he didnt choose to make a scout movie showing a towercamping scout with +DI3 bot, or a scout that runs in grp of 4+ and stealthzerg solo ppl...

[EDIT]brad, dl/buy fraps, and edit/compress with some prog, vegas, premiere or if you are bad at thoose like me you can use windows movie maker =P [/EDIT]

brad

Fledgling Freddie
How can i make a movie?

i would make one if i knew how to.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
cuz some ppl dont like to get flamed ? i for sure dont dare to release my fraps footage, cuz i wouldnt like retards like you giving wanker cooments...

You shouldnt care so much about what random FH-members think about your playstyle. :p

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think anyone should expect to release an RvR vid without risking flame/whines, most vids are intended to be impressive either for their editing or quality of the fights which involves is largely down to the skill of the individual player. I think that many people probably benefit from at least some of the feedback about their playstyle. On the other hand I wouldn't personally flame anyone unless I already hate the player, no point giving negative and non-constructive points only.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
rure said:
You shouldnt care so much about what random FH-members think about your playstyle. :p

i dont care so much, but i still dont want my movie thread to become a "KTHXBYE" thread if you know what i mean =P

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Roteca said:

if you think it takes guts and you dont want to be flamed perhaps FH isnt the best place to post your stuff, im just comming with my opinion on something he posted on a public forum, you think you can live with that? or do we need to call the men in white so they can give you a hug-your-self sweater, because you seem to have alot of inner anger you cant control.

Roteca said:
im sure they would be better :wanker:

how original, the 12903801293 synergy whine comment, besides this has nothing to do with demanding LEET movies, im just saying that this particular movies is crap...IMO ofc

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
im sure they would be better :wanker:[/EDIT]

How original!

OMGZ SYnergy zergs omg m8s eggy has BG up they insta add all the time never fg omg I saw one plum chest omg it must be synergy omg adding lamers lolol m8sz0rs r0x0r adding skillz pwnt nub

4 days younger than me on paper, but leagues ahead of me in retortion.

Back on-topic, video waiting for me at home.

More than happy to help you add music next time Joejohn.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:

what? why is that funny? i've never been told how to make a movie, so how would i know how to make one.

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
occy said:
Pm me instead and ill tell u how to use positionals.
Why would i wanna learn that from you? And why would i wanna learn it at all when all i need is Doublefrost?

occy

Loyal Freddie
[VR]Fuji said:
Why would i wanna learn that from you? And why would i wanna learn it at all when all i need is Doublefrost?

The difference between u and me as pov in a movie would be im using positionals where u dont, thats why.

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
occy said:
The difference between u and me as pov in a movie would be im using positionals where u dont, thats why.
So. Make a movie then mate, i bet it will be really good.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
[VR]Fuji said:

not really sure we have any captured movie bits, but pretty sure you are more then welcome to listen to our TS talk...mate

occy

Loyal Freddie
[VR]Fuji said:

I would if i could but tbh my knowledge in computers only allows me to make FH posts and play daoc so not gonna happen im afraid. and its not slagging daoc vids off as i enjoyed your last 1, just some quote shite as im bored patching atm. :drink:

Belief_!

Banned
sigel1cc.jpg

jajajaja! :D

and syngery movie would be very funny :)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Belief_! said:
sigel1cc.jpg

jajajaja! :D

and syngery movie would be very funny :)

siegel you can be my lover, but you also need to be the father of my 5 chavs!

btw hax paint skillz :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom