Scout movie

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Lolol... This movie prawns, I actually liked the music (makes a change to all that metal and rock stuff) and the scene in the middle where that BD comes across the bridge and uses his staff is hilarious, ahaha.

As for the grapple + nuke, yes it sucks, but half of the server uses it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Kami said:
Quite liked the movie to be honest, makes a change to see those classes working together and some nice fights. People claiming it's lame tactics, well so are most tactics used in RvR.

Can't complain about a bit of MC Hammer either, wtf is wrong you with people! can't touch this! do do do do dooo dooo !

Agleed!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Quite liked the movie to be honest, makes a change to see those classes working together and some nice fights. People claiming it's lame tactics, well so are most tactics used in RvR.

Can't complain about a bit of MC Hammer either, wtf is wrong you with people! can't touch this! do do do do dooo dooo !
If it was just 1-2 mins of MC hammer I would be alright with it, but because it was the whole song - it drove me histerical.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
finally watched the movie and only can say that dude grappled +7 times the casters. I hope nobody from another server watch this film , they will think we all grapple casters

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone found a good host?
This one keeps cutting me after 10% :(

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Grappling casters is important, ask any warden.

Uber movie piffu I think I will join your fanclub at #piffu-fanclub @ quakenet.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
good movie and excelent player :worthy:

hope to see more work of art from this little scout !

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
good movie and excelent player :worthy:

hope to see more work of art from this little scout !
Did you download the right movie?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
yes, piffufinal.WMV

why ask such a silly question anyhow ?
Then I just pray to God that you were being sarcastic by saying that it was an excellent movie.

You have no idea how acutely depressing it is to realise we're from the same species

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
I hope nobody from another server watch this film , they will think we all grapple casters

xDDDDDDDDDDDxDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Ame is just a irl tard and noob with no friends. He can't seem to do anything right so he seems to blame porr Piffu for his lack of IQ.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Misleath said:
Ame is just a irl tard and noob with no friends. He can't seem to do anything right so he seems to blame porr Piffu for his lack of IQ.
Aww, did I step on your poor little bitty e-peen?

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
No I just think you shouldn't be whining on Piffu because you are socially retarded.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
There is no direct link between me whining on Piffu, and being socially retarded, therefore you're whole argument is flawed and I get to laugh at you.

Ha.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
Then I just pray to God that you were being sarcastic by saying that it was an excellent movie.

You have no idea how acutely depressing it is to realise we're from the same species

imo you shouldnt whine so much before you make a better movie yourself...

and yes ive seen your movie, piffus movie > yours bigtime just FYI :twak:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
imo you shouldnt whine so much before you make a better movie yourself...

and yes ive seen your movie, piffus movie > yours bigtime just FYI :twak:
When I want your opinion, I'll tell you.

At least mine had editting, a decent soundtrack, and a sexier main character in it.

YoungElf

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
When I want your opinion, I'll tell you.

At least mine had editting, a decent soundtrack, and a sexier main character in it.

Sounds like you would want to start female NE in wow.. But yet so far, what does that your saying have as point?

Rather this whole discussion seems to be more about personal illness than anything what there is really as concerned in situation.

Game is full of imbalances as always, fotm's change in time when some get boosted and others nerfed.

So what remains as skill? Using best seeming option at each situation and performing what gripples the enemy most in odd seeming situations?

Heck if I wanted to see skill, it would be something pre-toa, pre RA's, pre buffbotted game. When deaths didn't mean people so much. When people did feel like there was something else too except daily RP's gain on their pool.

P.S. Whiny bastards... enjoy the community and game what you have created in ways of supporting greed.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I just like insulting people, it makes me feel big inside.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
GrivneKelmorian said:
Xxcalibur already knows how to zerg soloers with grapplespam + rangers.

wow dwera one duo killed you yesterday at prime time , fecking zergers , i ve meet all the rr10 sb alone and did good duels with them , ask them and less cry

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
wow dwera one duo killed you yesterday at prime time , fecking zergers , i ve meet all the rr10 sb alone and did good duels with them , ask them and less cry

more talking about when you and your 3 friends, porkbelly ect, grapple spammed and killed me 4vs1.

sure, give me a 1on1 without a friend spamming side stun once you get in trouble and im game.

someone please mirror this film.. really want to see it but to much hassle downloading from filefront ;p

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
GrivneKelmorian said:
more talking about when you and your 3 friends, porkbelly ect, grapple spammed and killed me 4vs1.

sure, give me a 1on1 without a friend spamming side stun once you get in trouble and im game.

someone please mirror this film.. really want to see it but to much hassle downloading from filefront ;p

porkbelly ? wtf i only have grped with puppet or with irl friends vukkod/silverhawky/tayta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom